2007 Survivor Literotica Contest: Rules and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try anything

once ... well, twice just to make sure. Consider this my making sure. I'll give Survivor another try. I don't know how well I'll do, but I'll make the top people look better by being just a wee bit higher.

I need the impetus, otherwise I don't bother to finish stuff or post it or something.

Count me in.

x
V

Im insane...

Well, since I was shy of only about 5 points for making it in the top 15, lets have a go again, shall we....

Sign me up...

Can I reuse my scorecard or will you be creating the threads again?

Much love!

Throws my hat into the ring.

I came in 40th in 2006 even though I joined really late and didn't even claim my immunities or last few stories and poems, so I'm looking forward to having a whole year this time! Put me down. Definitely a dancing banana moment. :nana: :nana: :nana:

Well no points in 2006 so I had better do better this year! Please add my name to the list!

Lloyd
:) :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :)

Not expecting much, but I'll try anything once. Sign me up please.

I've never posted anything here, although I have been reading the fine material here for a few years... I think I'd like to lend my hand to it. Sign me up please :) Thanks! :nana:

Well I've been in a slump for awhile, what better way to get my ass going. Sign me up please! :)

Why not

I'm game, what is the worst that is going to happen? I get writer's block.

New Boy on the block

I do not know what I am getting in to but what the heck I will do my best.

Why not?

First post... heh.

I'm thinking "Why the fuck not?" At least it'll give me the motivation to actually do some writing.

Thus... add my name; I'll give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back