The Cheating Thread

Heck no you are not the only one. I decided to start commenting on the board because sunjects related to me had appeared

I've been with my boyfriend (now fiancee) for years, and I do love him, but a few situations turned up that allowed me to cheat, and although I suffered a lot of guilt I also had the most intense orgasm and felt alive, naughty, slutty even!

The guy who I meet semi regularly for sex where he knows I'm due to be married and gets off on it. I'll admit we have done a few stupid things that nearly got us caught, but as you say it's exciting and I have become hooked on it, almost like a drug

Am happy to chat more privately about it, or on here

I have never cheated, but have been cheated on by my spouse. It pretty much tore my heart out and left my angry and bitter for sometime. It's not sometime I would wish on my worst enemy to experience. :(

Maybe a revenge f*** is in order to get even:D

Did it last night again, must be done thing wrong with me because I feel no guilt. Oops.

i have cheated more times than i care to admit, partly from lack of intimacy, stress, resentment building up.... all of my reasons had to do with insecurity and lacking something in my relationship. it never had to do with love. never. even when a secret lover said, "i love you" to me, i never really loved him back.

i'm done with it. the guilt, shame, regret, fear, paranoia. the OCD of double and triple checking and clearing my cell phone, email, internet etc. it's too much work for very little reward and a whole lot of risk.

i've accepted my marriage for what it is - a good friendship, mutually supportive, no drama. a weekly orgasm isn't worth throwing it all way. i can give myself an orgasm anyway.

so i've had my fun, i've had my shame and now i am focusing on my marriage - making the most of what i have which from what i have found, is a hell of a lot more than most.

He's awesome! I'm very lucky and hubby is clueless luckily! I just need more than he can give! I'm careful and happy!

if that's you in the avatar, you're mosdef NOT the only lucky, happy one. but do be careful.

I wish my wife would miss sleeping with at least one of her ex b/f's. One, she said he had a nice waterbed, and they ..... "made love" almost everyday. I know her tight redhaired pussy got quite used to being filled with his hard on. When she tells me about it, (though not as often as I'd like) she gets turned on. But like most sexual thoughts, they remain in fantasy mind land. She would never "cheat" on me. But if she asked for permission to look him up and go spend a weekend with him..... The thoughts would drive me erotically wild.

I cheated on my wife for about 3 months, it was a physical and emotional thing. Then she had an affair about a year later. She spent a week in a hotel room with a guy and it was only a physical thing and clearly a revenge affair. That was all close to a decade ago and I consider it the worst time of my life. We have made it through it all but we will never be the same as we once were.

Would I do it again??? Good question, if it was just a physical thing then maybe. If I did it again I would certainly do it differently.

I got cheated on years back and I guess that kinda turned me into a heartless fucker....

have I cheated yes.... but I don't do it to hurt anyone... I do it now for the thrill and excitement of it....

the thrill of being married and cheating with a stranger.....

I am a bi male in a sexual relationship with a married man. Talk about paranoid...he is in danger of being discovered cheating..but also with another male. He gets away with, swears he will never call me again..then does. He will always be a cheater.

I've been cheated on. My wife and I were in a bad place. One day I told her that if she needed to have a one night stand I could understand, but if she ever fell in love with another guy, I'd walk. She encountered an old boyfrined on Facebook and before long they were doing cyber while I was sleeping down the hall. Finally, she took a trip to see friend and they met up at a hotel. He was in a custody battle and she asked me for lega. advice for him and even gave him some money for a lawyer. I think, deep down, I knew what was going on, but didn't confront her for 6 months. It was humiliating and I felt like a "chump." She told him she loved him, but after it was over, she said she didn't really, that she was just confused and never doubted that she loved me. I should have left but I didn't because of kids and finances. Now, of course, I'm the love of her life and she'd never do it again. I told her maybe someday I could forgive her, but I'd never competely trust her again. I told her I'm not going to put myself in that postion again, of being humilated.

But on to the main question? Would I cheat on her now? Hell, yes! I think a revenge fuck would be what I need and what she deserves.

I've been cheated on. My wife and I were in a bad place. One day I told her that if she needed to have a one night stand I could understand, but if she ever fell in love with another guy, I'd walk. She encountered an old boyfrined on Facebook and before long they were doing cyber while I was sleeping down the hall. Finally, she took a trip to see friend and they met up at a hotel. He was in a custody battle and she asked me for lega. advice for him and even gave him some money for a lawyer. I think, deep down, I knew what was going on, but didn't confront her for 6 months. It was humiliating and I felt like a "chump." She told him she loved him, but after it was over, she said she didn't really, that she was just confused and never doubted that she loved me. I should have left but I didn't because of kids and finances. Now, of course, I'm the love of her life and she'd never do it again. I told her maybe someday I could forgive her, but I'd never competely trust her again. I told her I'm not going to put myself in that postion again, of being humilated.

But on to the main question? Would I cheat on her now? Hell, yes! I think a revenge fuck would be what I need and what she deserves.

She gave you a get some pussy free card!

i have cheated more times than i care to admit, partly from lack of intimacy, stress, resentment building up.... all of my reasons had to do with insecurity and lacking something in my relationship. it never had to do with love. never. even when a secret lover said, "i love you" to me, i never really loved him back.

i'm done with it. the guilt, shame, regret, fear, paranoia. the OCD of double and triple checking and clearing my cell phone, email, internet etc. it's too much work for very little reward and a whole lot of risk.

i've accepted my marriage for what it is - a good friendship, mutually supportive, no drama. a weekly orgasm isn't worth throwing it all way. i can give myself an orgasm anyway.

so i've had my fun, i've had my shame and now i am focusing on my marriage - making the most of what i have which from what i have found, is a hell of a lot more than most.

Very impressive, very honest.

I've cheated....

Someone up above said, "i've accepted my marriage for what it is - a good friendship, mutually supportive, no drama. a weekly orgasm isn't worth throwing it all way. i can give myself an orgasm anyway."

That's me, but I long to have a fling again, feel the excitement of the first kiss, the feel of a new body next to me that loves sex like I do. If any woman feels as I do, pm me, especially if you are near Boston. I'm respectful and discreet and will make you feel like the queen you are.

Heck no you are not the only one. I decided to start commenting on the board because sunjects related to me had appeared

I've been with my boyfriend (now fiancee) for years, and I do love him, but a few situations turned up that allowed me to cheat, and although I suffered a lot of guilt I also had the most intense orgasm and felt alive, naughty, slutty even!

The guy who I meet semi regularly for sex where he knows I'm due to be married and gets off on it. I'll admit we have done a few stupid things that nearly got us caught, but as you say it's exciting and I have become hooked on it, almost like a drug

Am happy to chat more privately about it, or on here

This one reminded me of a woman I hooked up with about 20 years ago. I was traveling on business all the time and she worked at an office I went to about every other week. I was married, and she was engaged to get married in 6 months. Regardless as the weeks went by it became obvious that what started out as innocent flirtation was quickly becoming full-out sexual arousal.

Finally, she stuck around the office late one evening when I was also there. After everybody had left she came to my office and told me that every one had gone home ... and that we had the place to ourselves, if I wanted to take advantage of that. My cock went from soft to fully raging hard and throbbing in about 3 seconds. She looked down at my groin and smiled ... and from there it was quick ravishing desperate sex we had on the desk and in my chair. I filled her up with so much cum that a huge amount of it ended up spilling back out onto my cock and balls.

We ended up having an affair all the way up to the week before she got married. She just said she felt to guilty about it then. Regardless, I never really did have any regrets about it and look fondly back on those memories to this day.

I've had sex with a couple of men while married to my wife. Sometimes I feel bad about it but mostly I'm just experimenting.

I went to a bathhouse while she was out of town a couple of years ago and came across what looked like a threesome - two big, bearish guys standing over another bearish guy on his knees, making him suck them and twisting his nipples. He let them do anything they wanted, and I sat there and watched - it was fucking incredible seeing a guy get dominated right in front of me.

I watched for a good 10-15 minutes and then they broke off - and I bumped into the bottom guy in another room. He dropped to his knees and started sucking me, and then he switched me off, having me play rough with his nipples. I stroked my hard cock, sucked his nipples, and slid my fingers in his ass. He let me do anything I wanted to him.

He switched back to sucking me for a short time and then bent over so I could take his ass bareback. I pounded his ass, spanked him, and filled him up, and after I shot my load in his ass, he kissed me fast and deep.

I would love to duplicate that night, only I'd love to be the bottom.

Im 39 and have a fuck buddy at work who is 19, we only meet one once every few months when our paths cross.
The last time was about 3 weeks ago, I work evenings and went round to her house on my lunch break when he bf was out.
We went straight up to their bedroom and I fucked her on their bed and covered her in cum which got all over the sheets!

I've been cheated on by every guy I dated (seriously dated). I'm currently cheating on my husband although I have horrible guilt about it.

Back