Can you make me wet?

S

sks43

***this no longer applies as it was months ago***

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly are you into? I can do almost any kind of role play and I consider myself a pretty good writer if you are interested. You should know that I am only 18. I don't know if that is a problem for you, some people find it bothersome.

"60 Frames Per Second"

If you didn't get wet, gtfo...

I'm searching for a man that can make me so wet with his words. One that can make me want to do dirty things to myself as well as him. I enjoy reading stories on the site so I decided to seek out someone that will make my nights more enjoyable with a more intimate feel.

Are you that man?

I think I can, I think I can!

PM sent!

I'm searching for a man that can make me so wet with his words. One that can make me want to do dirty things to myself as well as him. I enjoy reading stories on the site so I decided to seek out someone that will make my nights more enjoyable with a more intimate feel.

Are you that man?

Yes if you ask nicely...:devil:

Ohhh... well now all the PM's make sense. My old thread was reopened. :rolleyes: I haven't been on this quest for months.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of stories do you enjoy reading here?
Maybe I have one that would serve. But only if you want it.

He posted in this thread way back originally when I first made it, too. :rolleyes:

:D You are very humerus.

Yes... because I wasn't witty. :rolleyes: and someone told me to get forum presence, so I found the Playground. 😆

So I take it you no longer want stories? :(

Are you that man?

c_br_scheewe-spray-bottle.jpg

I don't mind stories, but the particular thread was dead months ago. :D

Oh, I understand that, but I thought the original post was soliciting stories to be sent to you. My bad. I'll go sit in the corner, now...

Back