Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, I know virtually everything about you, where your moles are, your desires and fantasies, your life and work. And you mine :rose:

I don't know near that much about either of you, but I know you're both very nice and a lot of fun to talk to here on Lit.

Well we certainly wouldn't want it to go to waste, now would we? :D

Does it get harder Miles?... I mean really hard enough to give it some really gorgeous deep throat action, so I can feel it in the back of my mouth, taste it gag on it and make it nice and sticky on my saliva? So I can stroke it and do some more until you moan, letting me know you are loving what I'm doing?
;):devil:

Does it get harder Miles?... I mean really hard enough to give it some really gorgeous deep throat action, so I can feel it in the back of my mouth, taste it gag on it and make it nice and sticky on my saliva? So I can stroke it and do some more until you moan, letting me know you are loving what I'm doing?

And then I can French kiss her :kiss:

And then I can French kiss her :kiss:

WE can swap our spit and then I would let her have a go of your cock as I play with your balls gently in my hands. In turn we would share it until you either begged for more or... decided to cum too soon...

scarlett_pain_britney_stevens_sharemycock.jpg

Lol yes it gets much, much harder, Sienna. Especially in situations like the one currently being described on the thread. :D

WE can swap our spit and then I would let her have a go of your cock as I play with your balls gently in my hands. In turn we would share it until you either begged for more or... decided to cum too soon...

What do you consider too soon? 10 minutes? A half hour? This is so much fun I might not decide to cum for an extremely long time!

What do you consider too soon? 10 minutes? A half hour? This is so much fun I might not decide to cum for an extremely long time!

Eventually... just cum lots for Lorraine and I to share ;)

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Don't I get to share any of those kisses? :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... of course, when Lorraine and I have feasted on most of your gorgeous load and played with it on our tongues until it mingles with our saliva... so we can swallow most of it up. Our deep tongues in our mouths savouring it...

Bugger... now I'm getting wet :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... of course, when Lorraine and I have feasted on most of your gorgeous load and played with it on our tongues until it mingles with our saliva... so we can swallow most of it up. Our deep tongues in our mouths savouring it...

Bugger... now I'm getting wet :D

That's because you're a randy bitch. now let me help you to clean up...

attachment.php

:heart:

Attachments

• Lgs02.jpg
    Lgs02.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 366
That's because you're a randy bitch. now let me help you to clean up...

:heart:

I think Miles should give us both oral sex ;) And make UZ cum for him. We can share his tongue and fingers in turn and both of us lick our love juices from them and share his yummy kisses between us ;)

I think Miles should give us both oral sex ;) And make UZ cum for him. We can share his tongue and fingers in turn and both of us lick our love juices from them and share his yummy kisses between us ;)

He can share my tongue but first I must...

attachment.php

Now kiss me Miles :kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• Alic02.jpg
    Alic02.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 441
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back