How often do you think about sucking a cock?

Today

I am going to see my man friend and suck his dick for ever. I love his big fat cock. :D:D
 
Whenever I see something like this

I wish I were the girl who sucked on the cock that gave her this reward for her efforts.
 

Attachments

  • amateur-facial-cumshot-10.jpg
    amateur-facial-cumshot-10.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 452
Especially if when I get dressed in the morning I slip on a pair of panties. Ever since the first time that I sucked a cock I had a pair of panties on. And the longer it is between times that I get to suck a cock the more I think about it.

Wearing panties now and wishing I could suck my cock. Sigh.
 
do u think about sucking cock often?

I think about it alot,as a matter of fact thinking about it now ;)
I sucked my first cock barely 2 months ago. And for a first time it was very very nice. Kind of velvety soft yet nice and firm. A nice big nicely shaped knob that felt really nice in my mouth. My only regret was not spending more time sucking him. He was quite the cock sucker. He was very determined and with some coaching from me blew me to an earth shattering orgasm. It was also the first time I had ever kissed a guy. I told him I wasn't into that when we talked on the phone....I don't remember how it started really-we were both kinda nervous so we had a beer and smoked a doobie and it just...happened. We were sucking each others tongues like maniacs and it was so fucking hot I got a boner like right now!!! Since that night I've thought about our night together frequently. In fact up to about 5 minutes ago I had a raging boner just reading this thread...
 
Since I really love sucking a cock, I have to say every day. To me, nothing is better than aucking a cock then having a mouthful of cum. I didn't suck a cock until I was 48 and during the past 14 years I have tried to make up for not starting sooner in my life. For about 2 years after sucking my first cock, I thought I was bi. Then I realized that all I thought about was sucking cock. Haven't been with a woman since then.
 
That is a nice recurring thought...for the past 4 days it is all I have thought about that and being fucked by a very hard and throbbing member...I can't wait, you know...I just want to do it, to surpress the first time urge, I'm afaraid that during the build up (first time gitters) that I might chicken-out and run away, to embarressed to try again, on the other hand I minght enjoy it...but could that be crack to a crack-whore, never enough and always wanting more. I seen some very nice pics over at the, "wish I was her" thread, and it just got my mind wandering...seeing the gals with these very nice and beautiful cocks on their mouths or in them....gleaming wet, mushroom heads as alarge as can be, veins enlarged runnig all along the shafts, thick and hard as steel, so yes yes, I have been thing nothing but cock for a few days now...
 
mmm, yes please i would love to suck that and in reply to the original question i think about sucking cock all the time more so when i havent got a man with me to suck on it is a craving that will not go away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, every night I start getting horny, the thought of feeling a nice, throbbing cock fill my mouth pops up atleast once. More often than not I start browsing cock pics and vids, just imagining what they would feel like in my mouth
 
sparingly

because sometimes i just have a craving for cock. havent sucked alot of them but when i do, its for my wifes' enjoyment. Im bi but am attracted to women. that is to say, wether shes watching or not. If not, i tell her about it.
 
Everyday. Walking around with one between my legs all day is just a cruel, constant reminder of how much I want my lips and my ass wrapped tightly around a nice, clean, willing, and eager cock.
 
every few minutes throughout the day ,cannot stop thinking about it unless of course i am doing it .
 
Back
Top