Fright Night 2: The Revenge of Regina

-Me and Damien bent them over desks and made them face each other. They pulled there hair a bit and slid there cocks in there pussies groaning loud and fucked them. Me and Damien smiled as we fucked these two sluts like no one's business and enjoyed it. The two couples making sweet sex so much better as the DP would have to cum and see who wanted it more. Damien and Eddie loved teasing them to see who was the hotter more wanton slut.-
"
 
I was passing by as I went to let my goons know that they were about to have a plaything. I could see quite a bit. Being a vampire, my sight was enhanced. I smiled as I watched what was going on. Both Eddie and Damien were really giving it to the little sluts. Lita would serve my goons and my brother (when he would be brought back) well.

Sarena and I kissed each other as we were facing each other. Sarena and I had encounters as well with each other. As we kissed each other, we grinded harder against the guys. "Mmm" we moaned.
 
-Eddie and Damien fucked them from behind and they smiled.-"Yeah how about those asses...maybe you two want to be double fucked huh?"-Eddie said and Damien chimed in.-"For two sluts who were not willing to get fucked you loving this."
 
Sarena and I came for Eddie and Damien screaming in sheer pleasure. We both were in position for them to fuck our asses.

"Mmmm damn" I thought to myself. Not only was I going to get revenge, but I was going to have a lot of fun doing it. I couldn't corrupt what was already corrupted, so my best bet was to get to Eddie hopefully change his behavior so that he would not have any suspicion, then strike. I had a few weeks before it would be the right time for the ritual.
 
-Damien smiled.-"Hey Eddie how about we fuck this slut double time first let's have Lita there watch."-Eddie pulled out and smiled.-"If you tease us enough Lita we will fuck you just as hard as his cock k Sarena's Pussy and Damien pushed in to her ass setting her up to get double fucked they fucked Sarena Hard and deep making her scream.-
 
I watched as Serena was fucked by Damien and Eddie. I saw one of my long skinny candles that I occasionally used for romantic dinner and spread my legs rubbing it against my clit before moving it in and out of my pussy.
 
-Eddie and Damien fucked Serena nice and hard and deep fucking her harder and faster. Eddie pounded her pussy and Damien her Ass as they groaned loud and deep.-"I think you should lick Lita's Pussy Serena."-They called Lita over while she was playing with a Candle as Serena soon began licking her.-
 
Sarena leaned in and started to lick me as she was being fucked. I moaned, "Mmmmm". I removed the candle so that she would have better access to my clit.
 
-Me and Damien groaned as we fuck Sarena. I groaned a bit as me and Damien smiled.-"OK Lita you slut your turn for the fucking."-We both smile and swap bending you over as we both Double Fuck Lita now. We groan fucking you hard and deep.-
 
With the position where Eddie and Damien were fucking me I could lick Sarena's pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, Lita!" she screamed in pleasure as I sucked her clit. I grinded against the guys loving the feel of both of them inside of me.
 
-They groaned soon they began fucking the other's girl friend. Eddie fucked Serena grabbing her hair while Damien Grabbed Lita's ass bouncing her on his cock. They swapped back off again before they put them on the ground ans began shooting cum all over there faces and bodies ending this roleplay. They sighed and panted as they cleaned up a bit in the bathroom.-"That was fun."-Eddie said.-"Any body else wanna do this next week or something?" "I am ready for more now." -Damien winked to Serena.-
 
Damien and Eddie fucked us until we came. It was getting late and we decided that we would do something together the next week. "I am ready for more now." -Damien winked to Serena.- Sarena replied, "Mmm yes, I am too." I asked Eddie to stay the night with me. I was nervous about apply at the sex club. I got ready for bed putting on a short black lace nightgown.
 
-Eddy woke up the next day and began to make her breakfast.-"Morning sleepy head."-I chuckle.-"When should we go and apply."-I ask i was interested in seeing what we would end up doing tonight or even today it has been so good being on there own.-
 
I woke up after a little bit of an uneasy night. I was still having nightmares from the encounter with Jerry. However, I knew it would take time to get rid of them. "Morning, babe." I said as I fixed me a plate of eggs and a sliced up orange, "I know the club doesn't open until noon. I was thinking maybe tonight we could order some pizza and hang out here.
 
-He nods.-"Sounds good so let's eat relax a bit then get you ready and we will head out."-he smiled as Eddy kissed Lita on the cheek. Eddy began to eat the breakfast and he smiled.-"So then now that we are done....what do we do to relax? You ok it looks like you had some nightmares."
 
"Yeah, the usual nightmares." I said, "Also, I am really nervous about trying out, so maybe a little stagefright as well.". I never really got fucked on stage before.
 
-Eddie smiled.-"Hey relax you may just be behind doors. We will see but hey no matter what i am sure you will be fine."-Eddie held Lita close.-"Maybe i can give you a message before then?"-Eddie asked messaging her shoulders lightly.-
 
"Yes thank you." I moaned softly in response as Eddie began massaging my shoulders. It was helping me feel more comfortable before I had to go audition.
 
-Eddie messaged her shoulders a bit harder trying to relieve her of her tension. Eddie kissed Lita's neck softly a bit of sensual relaxing is what she needed.-"Do you feel better already?"-he chuckled.-
 
"Mmmmm yes that is definitely helping." I said with a smile. I was starting to feel a little better about what I was going to do. All I had to do was imagine I was with Eddie if I was nervous with the other performers.
 
-Eddie smiled as he rubbed her down and it was 11am now.-"Should we get ready?"-He smiled as he felt another set of eyes watching him he ignored it though.-
 
"Yeah we should." I said as I grabbed my purse. I told Eddie that I would see him after my audition. I wished him luck on finding him a job as well. I arrived at the sex club and went inside. There was already a show going on. I went to the bartender that looked like one of the guys I saw at Jerry's apartment with a woman and a few others. "I read the ad in the paper and I am here for an audition." I said. I was feeling a little more comfortable about doing the audition.

Regina

I was at my desk looking over some ads for a magazine that some of my models were modelling in to make sure it looked right. I was told by my assistant that a man was here for the job as my assistant. I looked out smiling evilly when I saw Eddie. I told her to go ahead and send him in.
 
-The gentleman introduced him self as..-"Jack and you must be Lita...my Managers Clide and Daryl they entered as well as Jack looked at her resume.-"So minor prior work experience are you sure you know what your getting in to."


-Eddie went in to the Model agency and waited to be called in...when he was asked to enter he smiled meeting with the woman behind the desk.-"Hey there I am Eddie Nigma."
 
"Yes, I have been fucked by my boyfriend's friends as well as his fathers and their fathers." I said, "I have dealt with the roughest people, so I know what I am getting into. I worked as a henchwoman for my father, who is Professor Crane who is also known as Scarecrow.". I wondered what the audition was going to consist of.
 
"Well Then...you start Tomorrow Night...Each night you will be assigned to a Fantasy sex Room or to one of the sex Stages."-he said as he smiled.-"We will talk to you tomorrow..."-She sat there and Jack smiled.-"Oh sorry 10 dollars a hour but....if you let me and my Managers fuck you there is a 10 dollar increase to your pay..."-he smiled she be getting tips to but that was a lot of money.-
 
Back
Top