Have you masturbated today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet... trying to work on it... but no one to chat with again, so trying to find a good story to read.
 
I did, and it was okay. I made myself cum, nothing to celebrate. An average performance I suppose.
 
Nope, not today... and it's looking less and less likely that it's going to happen.
 
No, but if I don't manage to squeeze a quick hand job out of wifey in the next 15 minutes or so, I will have a quick wank in the shower.

Editing as answer has changed to yes, and it happened in the shower as predicted. Before showering I had been browsing bdsm pics, so that was the subject of my fantasies while I stroked. The scenario was that myself, my wife, her sister and a guest shemale got together for an evening of fun. The theme was that we played a random game of cards simply to establish a "loser". The deal was that the loser would be stripped and firmly bound to a fucking bench, and used by the rest of the group for their sexual pleasure. The shemale however, had immunity from losing, as I wanted her to be very much a part of the "using".
Anyway, enough rambling about details, the bottom line is I had an enjoyable wank and a good orgasm.
Oh, I forgot to say, my wife's sister lost, kinda predictable, lol.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top