First time swinger couples

MagicFingers

Literotica Guru
I'm writing this story called "Swing Time" and am about half way through.
It's the storyteller's birthday and he, his wife, and another couple have returned from dinner. He is 37 and the other guy is an old friend who is dating the other woman, who works with the storyteller, Andy.

The other woman picked a movie to watch instead of Netflicks, and it is called "Swing Time" and about two dancer couples who swing in the movie. They get high. She gets so horny that she fucks their friend on the floor and Andy and his wife do it on the couch.

The next step is for them to swap partners and how they do that is where I'm a little stuck. Should it be the guy's idea, the women's idea, or just happens?
Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, MF

Last edited:
As with most things in any story (no matter if the character's clothes come off or not), the issue hangs on who your characters are as individuals.

Is the wife harboring a bi-sexual past?
Is the female co-worker a brazen sort? Is she likely to offer to snowball with the wife?
Have the husband and the co-worker been fucking for months or years at work? Does one or both of them think it would be incredible to fuck in front of the wife, so they just can't turn down the chance to see how she reacts?

The challenge is going to be avoiding cliches and this one is, I think, a ripe field where cliches are concerned.

Since it is his birthday, I think wife should offer him the "hall pass" of a blowjob from the other woman as a present. The bj leads to fucking... hilarity ensues.

Since it is his birthday, I think wife should offer him the "hall pass" of a blowjob from the other woman as a present. The bj leads to fucking... hilarity ensues.

Don't forget, there needs to be some explanation here.

The 'By No Means Exhaustive List' might look like:
- the wife and the other woman have discussed it at some point in the past and wife knows GF is up for it,
- the wife sees the lust in the other woman's eyes and decides, what the fuck,
- as above, but the wife also wants a taste of the best friend's cock,
- the wife thinks it will be harder for husband or GF to complain about her going down on the GF if GF has husband's cock in her mouth.

As with the cliches fears stated before, my advice is, don't have the wife just assume the GF will blow her husband just because (insert reason). Put some meat in the bones of the action, as it were.

Don't forget, there needs to be some explanation here.

The 'By No Means Exhaustive List' might look like:
- the wife and the other woman have discussed it at some point in the past and wife knows GF is up for it,
- the wife sees the lust in the other woman's eyes and decides, what the fuck,
- as above, but the wife also wants a taste of the best friend's cock,
- the wife thinks it will be harder for husband or GF to complain about her going down on the GF if GF has husband's cock in her mouth.

As with the cliches fears stated before, my advice is, don't have the wife just assume the GF will blow her husband just because (insert reason). Put some meat in the bones of the action, as it were.

As they rest post-coitally, the wife sees her gf eyeing hubby's half-deflated cock and realizes that he deserves a birthday present & the gf looks ready to blow out a candle...

If this scenario was happening among knowledgeable swing couples, initiating a swap would almost certainly be something that happens between the women. Granted, these are not knowledgeable swing couples; however, most guys don't want to overstep their woman's boundaries so much so that they cause a train wreck. The payback can be utter hell.

As someone else has already stated, how the transition happens depends on the characters. I have seen women communicate their desires through nothing more than eye contact and body language, and I have seen women come right out and say things like, "I have been dying to touch your breasts." But the latter doesn't usually happen without some prior indication of mutual attraction.

I would suggest you put the women in close proximity while they have sex with their respective SO's. During that time, use eye contact to communicate attraction, and then, as one of the women approaches orgasm, have her pretend to unwittingly grab the hand of the other - like a friend in need. Let that gesture be accepted with emotional support from the other woman, and the transition is done.

Sorry I've been to two dr's and slow to respond

This is close to what I had in mind.
Madison is the co-worker who has been dating Ryan, the friend, for a while, and Andy is the BD boy, and his wife is Arielle.
To respond to the others, The couples have just fucked near each other while watching a swinger movie, picked by Madison, the co-worker babe. SHE picked the video movie and also touched the BD boy while getting sexy with her boyfriend while the wife was fondling her husband. My thought was for the girls to go get popcorn and Madison brings up that she would like to give Arielle's husband a "Birthday present" which would start with a BJ, and asks permission of sorts. I agree that the girls must start or buy in for this to work, but I didn't want the guys to be too passive. So, the guys talk while the girls are out, about what just happened and how they enjoyed seeing the other couple's mates and how sexy they were, etc.

No, there were no prior hookups between the pairs, nor any talk of such, and as far as we know, they have never swung before. The loving wife (and I hate that misnomer story type where the "loving wife" is gang banged in front of the husband! This is not that!) has just returned with warm washcloths and cleaned, not only herself and her husband, but Ryan's cock and balls, and Madison's pussy and ass. It is written. Did I forget to mention that?:)

Remember, they are pretty high on stuff that will make them horny and definitely lower inhibitions. In my mind, Madison has already picked the movie, initiated the sex, and is very horny from the movie so in my mind, she will be the one to want more. (The movie and the sex was pretty hot. Read the story for details. lol) The wife has already touched everyone, so she shouldn't mind the next step as long as she's willing to share her husband, right? And these people are friends. To paraphrase a noted person, to have locker room talk is one thing but actually DOING something is a big step forward, and making that step seems to be important to get right.
What do you think now? Will this story work well? I appreciate all these thoughts. Thanks. More?:rose:

Women's viewpoint

If this scenario was happening among knowledgeable swing couples, initiating a swap would almost certainly be something that happens between the women. Granted, these are not knowledgeable swing couples; however, most guys don't want to overstep their woman's boundaries so much so that they cause a train wreck. The payback can be utter hell.

As someone else has already stated, how the transition happens depends on the characters. I have seen women communicate their desires through nothing more than eye contact and body language, and I have seen women come right out and say things like, "I have been dying to touch your breasts." But the latter doesn't usually happen without some prior indication of mutual attraction.

I would suggest you put the women in close proximity while they have sex with their respective SO's. During that time, use eye contact to communicate attraction, and then, as one of the women approaches orgasm, have her pretend to unwittingly grab the hand of the other - like a friend in need. Let that gesture be accepted with emotional support from the other woman, and the transition is done.

This was a part that I had wondered about, having the women come together also, which would make it a true swing party and not just wife-swapping. I love your suggestions and the women's viewpoint and the things that THEY are concerned with in their minds and souls, which as a man, I need to be reminded of. I think your last suggestion, making contact during an orgasm and that leading to more, fits well with my style or thinking.
And THAT could lead to many more pages of writing. Arrgh.:)

"First timers" can't be "swingers". After they've done it a few times, then they're swingers. Be sure to capture the hesitancy she might feel, and the over-powering sexual urge she can't deny.

Thanks

"First timers" can't be "swingers". After they've done it a few times, then they're swingers. Be sure to capture the hesitancy she might feel, and the over-powering sexual urge she can't deny.
Good advice.
Nice Pic!:)

Yes

As they rest post-coitally, the wife sees her gf eyeing hubby's half-deflated cock and realizes that he deserves a birthday present & the gf looks ready to blow out a candle...
Something like this would be a good transition.

Other guy can't get it up and pulls his friend into the other room, begs him to fuck his GF, she gets so upset when he can't please her, he would be so thankful.

He tells his wife what his friend said, she is a little hesitant at first, decides what the hell lets do it.

As he starts fucking the GF he sees his wife start to play with his friends cock.... and it gets hard..... The girlfriend sees this also and is furious.... she starts trying to fuck our protagonist like she has never fucked the boyfriend.... he sees her being a slut and starts in on the wife.......

Things escalate from this point

Not my style

Other guy can't get it up and pulls his friend into the other room, begs him to fuck his GF, she gets so upset when he can't please her, he would be so thankful.

He tells his wife what his friend said, she is a little hesitant at first, decides what the hell lets do it.

As he starts fucking the GF he sees his wife start to play with his friends cock.... and it gets hard..... The girlfriend sees this also and is furious.... she starts trying to fuck our protagonist like she has never fucked the boyfriend.... he sees her being a slut and starts in on the wife.......

Things escalate from this point
Now the third and forth lines above sound good and is something like what I had in mind, except for the furious part. I'd rather they all just get so fucking horny from seeing each other that a lot of good sex ensues.

Now the third and forth lines above sound good and is something like what I had in mind, except for the furious part. I'd rather they all just get so fucking horny from seeing each other that a lot of good sex ensues.

and lots of hilarity ?

I got it now

it's a Story Ideas trope to end a post that details the setup but stops before the sex with "and [much] hilarity ensued."
And if I could put some real hilarity in it, that would really match the thought.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I know I need to add certain things that I've missed in the half or more of the story that I've "Finished", like what they're thinking, sharing, and communicating with each other, etc. It's like I worked on the sex parts and pushed off the story. So, I gotta tell that. Thanks again.:rose:

Back