Rrevenge is best served with a cold heart

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Closed for Ash13.


"FUCK PALMER, FUCK FUCK, THE USELESS BASTARD, I'M GONNA HAVE HIM FOR THIS "
Jordan Drayton was in a foul mood as his assistant Will Palmer had just fucked up a contract and cost the company close to half a million pounds and he wanted revenge because it it was he, Jordan who would carry the can. At thirty five years of age he was one of the youngest members of the decision makers of Magnitude Imports and Exports.
To calm himself down he found the nearest bar and proceeded to down a large scotch and soda. Wearily he looked around and saw four women laughing in a corner booth. He seemed to recognise one of them and racked his brains to think who she might be. Then he remembered , it was Will Palmer's wife he had seen her photo on his desk in the office. She was quite a stunner with a fantastic figure and legs that went on for ever and she was getting stoned along with her friends clearly on a girl's night out.
Without thinking Jordan ambled over and asked if he could buy the 'ladies' a drink, for some reason he didn't mention who he was just his first name. They refused except for Will's wife who introduced herself as Kimberly, Jordan concentrated on Kimberly and flirted with her, then suggesting they sit at the bar and downed a few shots of Tequila with Kimberly becoming very unsteady and complaining about her husband. It was then that Jordan first thought of how to get his revenge. He looked Kimberly over and was impressed with what he saw, she filled her sexy low cut dress with ease and her skirt was short enough to tease without revealing too much but it was clearly an outfit that had been chosen to attract rather than just functional. Her mouth had an attractive bow to it , accentuated by her red glossy lipstick and in his minds eye Jordan imagined her lips encircling his growing erection.
"I take it your husband isn't paying you enough attention, more fool him, I certainly would "
Leaning forward and placing one hand halfway upon her exposed thigh and the other cheekily drifting along the top of her dress and pulling it down an inch or so to show her cleavage.
No slapping away of his hands 0R "What do you think your doing?" from Kimberly, in fact she seemed to rather enjoy the attention, things were looking good. Now all he had to do was get her away from her friends.
 
Last edited:
I sit sipping my drink and act like nothing is going on as it's not the first time a guy tried to discreetly "fondle"me. I let his hand stay in place on my 40" long toned leg and looked down with a raised eyebrow as he playfully tugged. The top of my dress down ever so slightly to get a better view. I liked the playfulness as my husband justvakways threw money at me and was mean to all he worked his. Flaunting his money and power. I say nothing to see how bold you will get as I take another sip continuing the small talk with a hint of a smile as I feel the tug st top of my dress.
 
Jordan knew that she knew he was coming on to her as she calmly accepted his groping hand and gave a little knowing smile Right then they both knew that this wouldn't end with a polite 'kiss on the cheek and nice to have met you'

"How about we head off somewhere less public then we can get to know each other better, that is unless your husband wants you home"

His suggestion was more of an assumption than a question and he waited to see if his assumption would prove to be correct.
 
"My hubby just cares for his money" I say sitting there at the bar plsyong hard to get making it seem like I don't care for your advances. Not opening my legs up anymore as you feel them up but also doing nothing to block your hands on my thigh or playfully tugging at dress top wondering how bold you will get right there. Most of the people around caught up in their own conversations.
 
Jordan knew she wanted him to take charge as she was playing hardball and evading his question about moving on.

"I know just the place baby, just you and me, I know you wanna fuck so let's go and get on with it, it's only two minutes away."

Thinking of his office across the street which would suffice for what he had in mind although if things worked out well he could be in this slut's panties on a regular basis. He forced the issue a bit as he slid his hand to the very top of her thigh and pressed his fingers against her wet panties
 
I gasp as I feel you give a few good tugs and then I hear a rip and can tell my lace thong just gave way as your hand is the only thing holding it to my body. You say unless I want my sexy panties on this bar top for all to see I neeed to come with you now you say " you know you need it" I feel you pull my ripped panties from under my dress, not sure what you did with them after that, and I follow you out as we head across the street quickly. We barely make it on the front entrance of the empty office area building when you...
 
We are heading for the main entrance of the office block when I decide it would be best to use the service elevator to the twentieth floor where my office was, as befitted my status within Magnitude Imports & Exports. Taking females to one's office for illicit late night fucking was frowned upon by the Board Members.

Grabbing Kimberly by the waist I steer her to the side entrance where the service elevator is situated. Once we are inside and out of view of any passers by I pin Kimberly up against the wall and press the button with one hand to call the elevator and pulled the straps down of Kimberly's dress to reveal a wonderful pair of C cup sized tits, only there was no bra to hold them in and they tumbled out into my waiting hands. Kimberly giggled tipsily and pushed them out to me, ready to play 'BOUNCE THE BOOBS'. Flicking her semi aroused nipples to maximum erection I buried my head between the two soft but firm pillows and pulled each hard nipple as if milking a cow. Thrusting Kimberly's hand down my pants she giggled again.
'DING'
The elevator arrived and I walked Kimberly backwards into the elevator and pressed the button for the twentieth floor.

"Right baby, you've got about two minutes to jack me off, do it right and you get a night to remember."
 
A little apprehensive at first being tipsy and married I smirk then do as you challenged. My hand rubs your cock uo and down first with fast strokes the slow more deliberate ones. Changing speeds so your muscles can't adjust. When I go slow, my thumb flicks at the head of your cock. As I do my other hand reaches down and massages your balls as i do causing your cock to really grow to life.
 
I gave a small satisfied grin to myself when Kimberly's hand delved into my pants and began rubbing her hand up and down my cock, expertly alternating the speed. She had gone for it with a murmur of dissent, yes she was ready, ripe and willing.

"Fuck baby you're good, do you do this often?"

I gave you a gasp to charm the birds from the trees and let my hand wander up the inside of your stockinged thighs and grazed your mound and hooded clit wondering if you would actually get me off before we reached the twentieth floor.
 
Maybe it was the alcohol taking not sure but as I jacked your cock more and more in the slow moving elevator I knelt down on one knee and took your cock into my mouth and sucked you off so you sushi boow your load all over the elevator. To my shock and surprise you were still rock hard. You could tell by the look in my eyes the confusion of trying to wrap my drunken head around what was actually taking place. Being married and all and in the elevator with a complete stranger.
 
Kimberly was the first one to ever blow me to completion in under two minutes and I was impressed. What other talents had this sexy siren got hidden.
I ushered her into my office and opened the full length blinds so there was a view of the city's twinkling lights spread out below.

"It sure is a great view, 'specially from where I'm sitting."

You stood in silhouette framed by the full length plate glass window your lips pouting and dripping cum from your mouth.

"Take your clothes off Kimberly and press yourself against the glass."

Where that came from I had no idea but it just seemed right. Whether it was right or not it had the desired effect as you slipped first one strap then the other off your shoulders and with a little shake of your hips the little black dress was sliding down your body to pool at your feet and your skimpy underwear was on display, just a garter belt to hold up your silk stockings and a barely there black thong, no bra as that just wouldn't be right with the dress and your tits didn't need a bra anyway.

Every movement was sensuous as you stepped up to the window and stood with your arms and legs wide apart and you wiggled your ass as if to say "Come and get me."
 
Last edited:
Not normally the one to act like this but between the alcohol, my hubby ignoring me yet again and a playful stranger? Instinct takes over as I press my body to to cool glass surfscevsnd playfully wiggle my tight ass in your direction as almost some sort of challenge. I gasp as your next move rips off my lace thong! " hey those were like 30$" I hiss. The only reaction though is you saying no words and using my now torn off skimpy panties to bind my hands.
 
Last edited:
You looked delightfully sexy as you stood almost naked pressed against the full length window but overdressed for my taste and I ripped off your tiny thong and tied your wrists behind your back pulling your shoulders back and pushing your tits forward, flattening them against the glass.

"Stay right there, I'm just gonna make a couple of calls. I ordered you, confident that you wouldn't move.

I pressed the speed dial for the three numbers I wanted and when all three had answered I spoke so you could hear and understand what was about to happen.

"So you guys have been watching already? You fuckin' pervs, got your cameras all set up for some closeups? Don't forget beside the stills there'll be some action so make sure you're all set, I'll give you fifteen minutes to take your stills then the real fun begins"

Putting the phone down I stand behind you and run my finger up and down the crack of your ass.

"You figured it out yet Kimberly? Those guys I just spoke to are out there somewhere with their long range cameras focussed on this window , or more specifically YOU, for the next fifteen minutes you're gonna give 'em a show they'll remember, then they'll film every thrust I make in yer ass and that tight cunt of yours, what they do with the results is no concern of mine but more than likely they'll end up on some porn site, I don't care so long as I get a copy from each of them. Now get to work, show 'em the lot baby."

I settle down in my chair to watch as you perform.
 
Suddenly I shake my head and it's like a "fog" has cleared. I remember most of what led us here, but the whole "private show" to an unseen audience seemed a bit much for me. "This was a mistake, you're very cute but we shouldn't do this,not this fast anyway" I say as I go to gather my attire. Blushing at both my state of undress habit just met you and the awkward mood breaker I just seemingly dealt to you.
 
Last edited:
Kimberly seemed to suddenly clear her head and began gathering her clothes

'This was a mistake, you're very cute but we shouldn't do this,not this fast anyway "

"Shut yer mouth slut, you ain't going anywhere, I've got plans for you."

I press a button on my desk and the door to the elevator automatically locks.

"Now be a good girl and do as you're fuckin' told, first get us both a drink then come and sit on my knee."

While you realise I mean what I say and start pouring us both a drink I call Kimberly's husband at his home, being careful not to use his name,

"You can guess why I'm calling you at home, you've fucked up badly, but mebbe you can salvage something, get your ass to my office pronto, use the rear elevator and I'll tell you what I want you to do."

As I finish the call you bring the drinks over and having calmed down you sit on my knee with my bulge wedged in the crack of your bare ass.

As I wait for Palmer to show up I muse myself playing with your tits, jiggling them up and down and stretching your nipples as far as they will go and watching as they pop back into place, the drink begins to take effect on you again and you start giggling and squirm your ass on my groin.

Hearing the elevator begin to go down I bark at you,

"I've got someone coming I don't want them to see you, get under the desk and give me a blow job. What ever you hear you stay quiet or else"

I push you to your knees and under my desk with its open front so your ass is sticking out. You scoot under the desk just in time as the elevator doors open and Will Palmer , Kimberly's unsuspecting husband walks in. By this time you have my pants open and happily slobbering over my cock.

"Glad you could make it Will, hope the wife didn't mind."

"No she's out with some girlfriends she's ok."

I knew what would happen as soon as Will spoke, You spluttered over my cock and tried to get up but I had a firm grip on your hair and held you in place.

"Are you sure about that Will? For all you know she could have some guy's cock down her throat right now. Still you play away quite a bit don't you? You like a nice piece of ass according to half of the typing pool."

I enjoyed watching Will squirm as his wife was under my desk sucking my cock. I saw that he had noticed the shapely ass sticking out from under my desk as he kept trying not to look.

"How would you like a poke at that ass Will? Tell you what fuck her ass and then sort out the fuck up you made, do that and I'll guarantee you'll be fucking her before the week's out."

He was tempted I could tell, licking his lips and then he said,

"No I couldn't, I like spare pussy yes but I've only ever fucked Kimberly's ass. It wouldn't seem right "

"Oh well your choice, you get to work on those figures and I'll have some fun here until you've finished"

He picked up his briefcase and moved to the door leading to the computer room. After he had gone I roared with laughter,

"He had NO fuckin' idea he was turning down the opportunity to ass fuck his own wife"
 
Clad only in my high heels. You tell me to come out from under desk. I think it odd when you sync a Bluetooth headset earpiece to my phone and have me put it on. You tell me to call my husband and tell him I won't make it home tonight. "Catching up" with an old girlfriend, and of course his business like mind says " ok fine love you and chats about his workday as he often does.

My eyes widen as I see lights on in a nearby office building and can just make out the figure Will !! What if he can see in. I hope not. Just then while sto on phone with my husband via the hands free blue tooth I'm layer on your desk, my 5'10 frame taking most of surface up as I see you approach, cock out as you slowly pump me as I talk to my hubby and can see him hoping he can't see in here.
 
Last edited:
I found it hilarious that Will was telling you he loved you and all the time you were spread on my desk with my cock inside you. I whispered ,

"Tell him you want him but you're having a great time so he'll have to wait to bang your ass"

To emphasise the fact I wasn't joking I bottomed out on your cervix and rolled my hips to tickle your soaking wet tunnel with my cock, "Moan for him baby tell him how wet you are thinking about his hot cock."

It wasn't too difficult to get you to moan down the phone, you were fast approaching orgasm and I wanted you to let Will know that you had just cum, giving him the impression it was because of him.

"C'mon you li'l slut cum for me, cum real hard baby, you're loving this ain't ya?"

My voice barely a whisper as I then stuck my wet tongue in your ear and slapped your clit
 
I hear him say some guy is fucking a girl on their desk and he can see the action but can't make out too much details of what they look like. I blush knowing he is talking about us but has no idea he's looking at his own wife as I hear him talk through the Bluetooth on my ear. I cum hard and he jokes "must be really thinking about me baby love you ". As you continue sliding your cock in and out of my tight pussy as I lay sprawled out on your office desk.
 
While fucking your dripping pussy I can tell you are a sexual mess, horny as hell and wanting me to fill your hot tight hole but embarrassed by knowing your husband is watching you and actually enjoying it although he doesn't realise he is watching his wife being shagged by his boss.

"Let's go one stage further Kimberly, you trust your husband not to fool around don't you? Let's see how he reacts to temptation."

I press speed dial on my phone and put it on speaker
" Yes? Mr. Drayton "

The female voice oozing sex with just those three words.

"Will Palmer is in the office, give him the full treatment."

"Of course Mr. Drayton, have I ever let you down? You'll be watching and recording as usual?"

"Need you ask my little pet, your shows pull in the punters every time."

I give you a hard thrust and turn your head to watch your husband.

"I wonder how long he'll last before he gives in, your dear faithful husband"

A door opens to your husband's office and a buxom young girl with an armful of files walks past and drops a file, then bends over right in front of your husband giving him the best upskirt view ever.

Over the Bluetooth we both hear her say in that honeyed sexy voice,

"OH, I'm sorry Will, did I disturb you? I didn't distract you in any way?"

Then she walked over and sat on the edge of his desk and crossed her long legs giving your husband a great view of her little panties pulled tight into her camel toe.

"Is there ANYTHING I can do to help Will , it must be awfully lonely up here, just you ,,,, and me, two people lonely,,, and hungry,,,, hungry for what though? Can I tempt you?,,,,,,,,,,,,"

She uncrossed her legs and spread them leaning back on her arms pushing her tits out.
Your husband was resisting but slowly crumbling as he looked around to see if anyone was around, then he lunged and I shut the blinds with a snap blocking the view.

"Now Kimberly what do you suppose he's up to? Don't you want to pay him back for being unfaithful? Of course you do and how better to do that than to fuck someone yourself, serve him right wouldn't it. Even better if you were to fuck them regularly in your own bed. Think about it babe."
 
As you finish, for now, you mention there is a gala tomorrow evening in Will's office and you tell me you'll text me three ideas what to wear for the fancy fund raiser and the means to purchase whatever one I choose. I go to get dressed and you say "your panties are mine. Call it a souvenir babe see ya tomorrow. As I arrive home that evening. I receive two texts. One from Will saying he's "working" late and the other, your choices for me to pick for the fund raiser gala tomorrow evening.
 
I choose the burlesque costume. The red color goes good with my red hair and my 49" toned legs, look nice encased in the nylon down to the 2"black heels. Which make mybfrane now like 6'. My perky 32C's seem the perfect shape to hold up the strapless top portion as we enter the fancy gala. You're costume consists of...
 
The false hair was a little itchy but the rest of my costume reflected the way I felt, devilishly naughty and dirty.
When you arrived with your tits almost hanging out and those long nylon clad legs going up to your almost bare ass I knew it was going to be a fun night.
Your husband Will, was as conservative as ever, dressed in a suit and tie, my perfect excuse to get rid of him for the night.

"Will, surely you knew it was fancy dress tonight, your wife certainly did, or does she always go out dressed like that? Anyway, I can't allow you to stay, it'll spoil the whole atmosphere for everyone else, if you can go home and find a suitable costume you can return, you can leave your wife here I'll make sure she has a good time."

I give you a salacious wink as you know exactly what I mean.

"I,,, I'm sorry Sir I knew of course that it was fancy dress but I didn't realise it was compulsory."

Poor Will stammered, embarrassed in front of everyone.

"Of course I understand Sir, I'll leave Kimberly in your more than capable hands."

That's a good lad, you run along now, I'll make sure Kimberly has the time of her life, she'll be well taken care of I assure you."

Turning my attention to you I let my eyes wander over you, not bothering to hide the lust in them.

"Well that's hubby out of the way, we're gonna have fun tonight, how about a drink to start the night off with? I can recommend 'BETWEEN THE SHEETS' as an appropriate cocktail."

I slip my arm round your waist sliding the palm of my hand over your firm round ass on the way.

"We'll finish this drink then you can show me your moves on the dance floor, Ill show you mine when we're somewhere that's not so crowded."

We stand at the bar and my hand slips from your waist to stroke your practically naked butt. I find the scrap of material that is covering your ass and pussy and slip a finger underneath the silk and work my finger into the cleft between your cheeks, finding your tight little back door I work my finger slowly in.

"I'm betting Will doesn't do this does he?"

Whispering in your ear

"you like it though don't you?"
 
Last edited:
I grab the edge of the bar as your finger works it's way in wincing abit. "Not here" I say but it doesn't seem to deter you. Seeing my "sexy" get yo and having my husband think business over me just infuriates me even more. "Business business business that's all he thinks about" i think to mysejf as I plead with you and your invading finger so we can go in with party mingling to get my mind off things.
 
Last edited:
As my fingers work their way into your tight rosebud you whisper
"Not here."
but you wiggle your ass to allow me deeper access to your bowels.

"But I want to play with you here you dirty little slut. You are my slut are you not?"
Pumping my fingers in and out I lead you onto the dance floor and squirm against you my fingers working you to a climax, my hard cock length pressed against your naked thighs.

"You know how to twerk don't you? Nobody will notice that I have my fingers up your ass unless you scream as you cum, for be sure you WILL cum."
I had your ass up against me squirming and pressing, my free hand roamed over your tits, still , for the moment, in your bra. It slid over your stomach and came to rest on your mound, the heel of my hand gently rubbing on your clit.
"Do you want me to make you cum here in front of everyone or shall we slip out and find somewhere a little less crowded?"
Knowing full well what you would say, you wanted to cum , I could feel that, but you didn't want everyone to see that you were my slut and then tell Will.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top