What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i'd share this recipe i ran across this morning. it's for raspberry-basil italian cream soda. there's no alcohol in it so it's kid friendly, and it sounds like the perfect refreshment on nice warm days.

I want to go to the zoo .... and do all sorts of other touristy things here in my fair city .... I know that sounds corny, but I love doing that sort of stuff. :D

I want to go to the zoo .... and do all sorts of other touristy things here in my fair city .... I know that sounds corny, but I love doing that sort of stuff. :D

that's not corny - we have a botanical garden downtown that i love to visit at night when the rest of the city is silent.

and the other day, for some reason, i was wondering if neighborhoods have block parties anymore. i've never been to one - but they seem so fun.

Fuck fuck fuck a duck
screw a kangaroo
Finger bang an orangutan
monkeying around at the zoo.

that's not corny - we have a botanical garden downtown that i love to visit at night when the rest of the city is silent.

and the other day, for some reason, i was wondering if neighborhoods have block parties anymore. i've never been to one - but they seem so fun.

Oh wow .... block parties. Haven't seen one of those in years.

Downtown Madison, WI the university students have a block party every year to mark the end of the school year and beginning of finals week.

We do block parties in my neighborhood cause we are all so close in age and we figure invite the neighbors then if you get loud the neighbors are there they won't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back