Wearing My Wife's Panties

attachment.php

Yummy! :heart:

I can't wear mt wife's, she doesn't own any. I buy and wear my own anytime I have to wear clothes.

i know the feeling but i always buy my own ,that way i get to choose them and i love to browse .

My wife's panties

I love wearing my wife's panties...around my cock as I'm jerking off.

Wife's

Love to wear wife's panties when she is not around.

I sometimes wear hers even when she is around. At first she thought I was screwed up but now when she see's me with them on she wants me to fuck her with them on. She grabs one leg opening pulls my cock out and blows me.
She says well if you pull them aside to fuck me I get to pull them aside to fuck you. It has added to our fun.

I don't wear my wifes. She doesn't own any and if she did they wouldn't fit, her big beautiful ass is way bigger than min. I have a huge collection of my own lingerie though and love wearing all of my lovely things.

I sometimes wear hers even when she is around. At first she thought I was screwed up but now when she see's me with them on she wants me to fuck her with them on. She grabs one leg opening pulls my cock out and blows me.
She says well if you pull them aside to fuck me I get to pull them aside to fuck you. It has added to our fun.

You are one lucky man to have a wife who gets turned on by you wearing her panties..... Such a turn on.

i am in the club...

Love how they feel...always gets me.hard....pm me and we can chat about it.

My ex wife dared me to wear a pair of hers for the day while we were dating. I liked how they felt, she didnt know that i kept on wearing them, when the feeling hit me. I had to start buying them for myself after we split up.

Back