Cyclista's criterium.

I am in the process of deleting pictures etc. And backing up others far away.
So I thought I could put that one up a bit again, because I like it.

Cheers!

You have every reason to like this picture because its a very good one and you look great.

Many thanks!

Same faith for this one. A last little dance before the night...

qvj39nW.jpg

Many thanks!

Same faith for this one. A last little dance before the night...

And a beautiful dance partner indeed. :rose: I still like this picture mostly because it shows your full form and legs. Its sort of a figure study but captures a moment to and is really good.

And a beautiful dance partner indeed. :rose: I still like this picture mostly because it shows your full form and legs. Its sort of a figure study but captures a moment to and is really good.

A figure study... Maybe I could earn bucks as a model for a drawing class. Nice side line. Unstressful... ;)

Ah my dear Cyclista, such a lovely woman, all hard and soft in all the right places...thank you for sharing such a slice of time picture with us!

Cheers!

xEKRPYo.jpg

A sexy silhouette as your sneak out for your early morning ride, trying not to wake me.

Cheers!

xEKRPYo.jpg
unveiled without showing too much, you are a naughty naughty

Body Pics

Cyclista... Your full body pic's are AMAZING.. They show how much hard work you put into yourself to keep in shape!! You are blessed with a 36D chest, and to have the fit body you have worked so hard for, is truly something I/We all love to see..
BTW... Happy 43rd Birthday.. Whenever it happened this week!!! You are a truly stunning woman in all aspects!! I look forward to checking in with your Peleton everyday!! :kiss::heart:

Cheers!

xEKRPYo.jpg

I like it too, but find myself wanting to add a little fill flash :eek:

Cyclista... Your full body pic's are AMAZING.. They show how much hard work you put into yourself to keep in shape!! You are blessed with a 36D chest, and to have the fit body you have worked so hard for, is truly something I/We all love to see..
BTW... Happy 43rd Birthday.. Whenever it happened this week!!! You are a truly stunning woman in all aspects!! I look forward to checking in with your Peleton everyday!! :kiss::heart:

Thanks a thousand times! Yes I really am 43 now. Doesn't matter I feel younger than ever!;)
:kiss:

Young

You look WAY younger than you are.. I am sure everyone here agrees.. I think it's all a part of having fun each and every day of your life and just enjoying sunrise to sunset the very best way you can!! Any weekend rides in the forecast??

Putting my sports bra for my daily commute.
Sorry for the blurred picture. Again. Pictures with a retarder are a pain...

hDui4Zd.jpg

Putting my sports bra for my daily commute.
Sorry for the blurred picture. Again. Pictures with a retarder are a pain...

Many many thanks!!

An other one. Same comment...

Both pictures are remarkably good and showcase your torso and profile. You have lovely breasts and beautiful skin. Birthdays are just another number if you keep yourself in shape and stay healthy. It's apparent that your a fit and healthy woman who does all of that.

Back