Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
right out of the carton

What would you do with a weekend in Brazil?

On Copacabana beach, they will cut your coconut open deftly with a small machete
then stick a straw in the opening. That's a fine start. After some beach time and a few caipirinhas, some fucking would be in order for a good stretch....work up some appetite for that Feijoada.

Day 2? You tell me.

On Copacabana beach, they will cut your coconut open deftly with a small machete
then stick a straw in the opening. That's a fine start. After some beach time and a few caipirinhas, some fucking would be in order for a good stretch....work up some appetite for that Feijoada.

Day 2? You tell me.

Good gravy.. I'm already exhausted.. I want coffee with that same hot presentation.. and then a nap in our cabana.
and then more fucking.

What would it take to make you miss your flight home?

Good gravy.. I'm already exhausted.. I want coffee with that same hot presentation.. and then a nap in our cabana.
and then more fucking.

What would it take to make you miss your flight home?

Well, I suspect not much! Although it depends on where I am.

If you could pick anyone and where in the world, where you fly to and whom with, tomorrow?

Well, I suspect not much! Although it depends on where I am.

If you could pick anyone and where in the world, where you fly to and whom with, tomorrow?
Ireland... with a very special friend of mine

Do you have a dish that you excel in cooking?

Gallons, I should think.

What are you having for dinner?

Well, I don't know. I haven't thought that far ahead yet. But I suppose for you, that's a pressing concern. I'm thinking, maybe go out for us?

How often do you cook dinner?

Well, I don't know. I haven't thought that far ahead yet. But I suppose for you, that's a pressing concern. I'm thinking, maybe go out for us?

How often do you cook dinner?

On average 4-5 nights per week.

What foreign language can you speak?

Some Spanish...enough to get by

What is something you would like to learn to do?
car mechanics, I can do bits and pieces, like changing tyres, oil changes, bulb replacements, even put new door locks on, but would love to do all my own car repairs.

What have you spent time learning but have never used?

Spanish from high school. I barely ever used it.

What is one skill you had to learn on the fly?
how to disembark quickly and safely from a Hercules Aircraft side door, wearing body armour, rifle, back pack, helmet, side arm and carrying lots of equipment, with no steps down to the runway and the propeller next to the exit going full speed a few feet away from my head.

What fitness do you do, if any?

how to disembark quickly and safely from a Hercules Aircraft side door, wearing body armour, rifle, back pack, helmet, side arm and carrying lots of equipment, with no steps down to the runway and the propeller next to the exit going full speed a few feet away from my head.

What fitness do you do, if any?

Play tennis and soccer

What do you do to relax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back