Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you find the right daddy. Every little girl deserves a daddy to play with her

Me, too. From what I've heard, though, finding the right Daddy will take patience, and a bit of doing. Patience IS a virtue ... right? And virtue is good ... right? *hopeful look*

Oh, lookit! Soclose!

Me, too. From what I've heard, though, finding the right Daddy will take patience, and a bit of doing. Patience IS a virtue ... right? And virtue is good ... right? *hopeful look*

Oh, lookit! Soclose!

Having patience will mean you're a good girl and you'll find a Daddy soon.

So close

I feel I can't sleep until you hit 100 posts...so let's do it Sis, I've been up all day & night haha

I feel I can't sleep until you hit 100 posts...so let's do it Sis, I've been up all day & night haha

*strikes up the band*
Da-dum-da-da-dum-dum-da-da!!

My 100th post! Woohoo! And in my home thread! And now ... I gotta get that sexy pic for my brand-new AV!

Thanks, Daddy PA. I'm a big girl, now! *giggles*

Happy Monday to all the baby girls and Daddies ... Just checking in as I get ready to bounce for work! But, never fear, I'll be on randomly throughout the day (my mobile stays signed in, so I'm always "online")

*strikes up the band*
Da-dum-da-da-dum-dum-da-da!!

My 100th post! Woohoo! And in my home thread! And now ... I gotta get that sexy pic for my brand-new AV!

Congratulations SwitchMami!!!!!! :D We are all looking forward to your sexy AV pic especially all these Daddies ;) . . .

Good morning everyone hope your Monday is off to a great start and just to make sure here's some hugs and kisses for those who want them . . . :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning all of my sweet sisters and our loving daddies!!!

Switch, congrats baby sis!!! I'm so thrilled that you shared it with us! BOTH pics would be hot, but I would try to keep most of my face out, just in case your boss is on Lit. That could be awkward..hehe. :)

Hi Nfl, Mojo, Daddy EG and of course...Daddy PA!!

I had a bad dream last night and I didn't get much sleep. I cuddled up with ex Daddy's shirts and finally dozed off. ~sigh~ I miss him.

Have a super special day everyone!!! XOXOX

Switch, congrats baby sis!!! I'm so thrilled that you shared it with us! BOTH pics would be hot, but I would try to keep most of my face out, just in case your boss is on Lit. That could be awkward..hehe. :)

I had a bad dream last night and I didn't get much sleep. I cuddled up with ex Daddy's shirts and finally dozed off. ~sigh~ I miss him.

Bad dreams here too Sweet Cookie. Must be something in the air around here! :)

Cookie - there's a thought! He is kind of a creep, it would be weird to see how he'd treat me after seeing a cock in my mouth; he already blows me kisses *gross shudder*
But yes! I was thinking just my mouth and cleavage or cleavage only ... I'll take both when I get the time and you all can help me decide!

Cold here at work again. Brrr!

Weird. I had bad dream last night as well. Maybe it's the cold weather. Hi Cookie and all the little girls here.

Good morning to all the wonderful Daddies and gorgeous baby girls! It really seems like the insomnia bug has hit a lot of us! I can barely keep my eyes open this morning. Although, I guess part of my lack of sleep could be attributed to the fact that I got to spend a good amount of time texting Daddy! :D He says some of the sweetest things and I never thought I could love someone so intensely. If only there weren't so many emotional up's and down's that naturally come with a LDR.

Anyway, hope you all have a beautiful Monday (or Tuesday, for some of you)!!!!

Oh, and Switch, congrats on getting to your 100th post! I did, too, but have NO CLUE what I'll use for my avatar!

XOXO
Keri

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

It doesn't have to be your partner. It can be a fantasy about any older man you may know or even imagine. Its very exciting to think about an old bank manager or someone in authority asking you to call him Daddy and to show him your panties in return for some sort of help.

MaryR

It doesn't have to be your partner. It can be a fantasy about any older man you may know or even imagine. Its very exciting to think about an old bank manager or someone in authority asking you to call him Daddy and to show him your panties in return for some sort of help.

MaryR

You can show me your panties anytime, Mary :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back