Try This & Report Back

Random Suggestions

Mr. G(GG) made mention of having weak PCG muscles might make it harder to get off on G-spot stimulation. If you think this might be a concern, look up cegels (I'm pretty sure I'm spelling it right) to strengthen them up. I'm hardly an expert, but it's a simply hold and release exersize that you can do anywhere and it reportedly increases the intensity of orgasm. Intriguing on it's own, yes?

Next up...

Okay, I tried this.

It didn't work :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just my luck, don't know why I'm surprised.
I hope you don't mind being made an example of here, Sex and Diamonds, but perhaps this will help.

My favorite book in the world, "The Guide to Getting it On" (Third edition, goofy foot press, Saline, Michigan) has this (among other thigns) to say about the G-spot.

The biggest problem with exploring for a g-spot area isn't whether you have one, but what your expectaions are. If you are exploring just to explore, this is a fine thing. If you are exploring because you think you should have something that you don't, then you are sadly misleading yourself (p.98)

(This is back to me again) Remember, much much much of sex is mental. If you're going out there (or in there) with the intent to find 'the thing' and you don't find 'the thing' then it's a let down. No one likes that.

Try this: Instead of going 'for the g-spot' go for pleasure. Take some time to enjoy your partner, don't start out with the intention of finding the g-spot, start out with the intention of having a wonderful evening. Touch, whisper, lick, whatever. When you find your girl on her stomach and your thumb inside of her, explore around. Don't try exclusively to find the g-spot, try to stimulate your parnter. Even if you don't find the elusive bundle of nerves, then you still have a thumb inside her pussy, go wild. Make her moan without the aid of some magical spot. Her ass and pussy are right there. Use your immagination. :)

Also, my book of sexual happiness says that the g-spot is often '*close to* a patch of vaginal tissue that might feel rough.' (my emphasis). So if you can find some ridges, try looking around a little bit more. Explore. And if all else fails, go for what you know feels good anyway.

One last quote. Read well:

"As for the feelings that accompany G-spot stimulation, some women enjoy them tremendously while others couldn't care less and some even find them to be obnoxious. Also keep in mind that sexual satisfaction is part of a much larger process. How you treat each other when you aren't having sex will probably impact your level of satisfaction far more than simply romancing a woman's G-spot."

Here, Here.

-I
 
The Guru of G couldn't have said it better hisself.

...and it's KEIGEL (sorry)

squeeeeze release squeeeeze release squeeeeeze release squeeeeze release squeeeeze release squeeeeeze release squeeeeze release

Just enjoy. You're not looking for gold. Relax.

squeeeeze release squeeeeeze release squeeeeze release squeeeeze release squeeeeeze releasesqueeeeze release squeeeeze release
 
Last edited:
Re: Random Suggestions

Impetus said:
...


I hope you don't mind being made an example of here, Sex and Diamonds, but perhaps this will help.

[/B]


Not in the least...I am hoping that I am not the only woman out here that is having troubles.


As for the Keigel....

*squeeeeesesreleasessqueeeesesreleasesqueeesssesreleases*
 
"I am hoping that I am not the only woman out here "

I'm sure you're not. I hope you can somehow "jump start" it if your SO keeps playing in the area. I just don't understand why some women have a GSpot that goies BOIIING if ya just get near it but others will take a pounding and the only response is ZZZZzzzzzzz. I'd like to know what percent are with and without an activated G. And I'd love to hear from anybody who got no response from it the first few times and then either slowly or kABOOM - it started working for them.

There have been over 5,000 read this thread so far and I'm really not getting a sense of how many do and how many don't get a positive response from having their GSpot poked.

Should I start a new thread when this one reaches capacity which it's about to do any minute now?
 
Would love to hear from any other woman who has run into this problem as well. And 'specially if they found a solution to it :D
 
Sex and Diamonds it didn't work for me either, we even tried different postions. I even got the peeing feeling that lasted over a couple of minutes then just felt weird. I will keep trying.
 
*wonders* if she should start a thread called "The search for the holy Gspot"

Thanks and I'll keep trying too cherrylips_au.

Who knew research could be so fun :D
 
Sex and Diamonds at least we are having fun trying new things and we may get lucky one day.
 
Been away for a few. I'm sorry to read that a few (many?) are having no luck with the technique. I hope a bunch of you have managed to find and get it working from what I posted. Mainly tho keep having fun and always keep your mind open to new things and innovate.

There are a couple of products on the market that may help. This one actually arrived in my "junk mail" folder. There are others on the net - just do a google or Yahoo search.

I'm NOT endorsing this but it may be something to check out if you think maybe your PCG muscles are lazier than a ...maybe I shouldn't say that.
Anyway here's an idea...

http://pws.prserv.net/usinet.k200005/?98463327438281

Best of luck to everybody still trying...
 
Hey Mr. GGG aka Mr. G.
I am responding, as I have been reading this thread for a while, and you are unsatisfied with the response rate. Many moons ago, I was with a long term boyfriend. We discovered the G-spot and had a LOT of fun making me come. It was, to say the least, a huge turn-on for him and was great for me. I have not been with any men since then whom I have been very "intimate" with, and am awaiting the arrival of another LT bf to try this with again. But keep this thread going, it is a great educational tool for those people out there who have never had an orgasm, or have never had multiple orgasms.
 
the A-spot?

Can you give some furter instructions on the A-spot?
 
The ASpot is on the BACK wall of the vagina, further in and usually up near what's called the cul-de-sac (dead end in French - better description of some dates I've had!). I'll have to look up the medical name for it but there's a small channel that sort of goes under the cervix and will receive a very long penis in there instead of ramming the cervix and causing damage there. The problem is the neck of the bladder is right behind the cul so any heavy duty ramming if the guy's too long and the bladder neck is prone to tearing.

The ASpot works just like the GSpot but, as described, is farther in and lies against the interior of the abdomen so there's really nothing to push against. Many women have a really a sensitive spot up there that get's bumped by the bulb of the penis especially if he has a large head but they have never actually localized the spot...it just feels good. I wonder if any women who have NOT found their GSpot have had any luck with their ASpot? There are a number of pressure points along the lower spine that will stimulate BOTH spots and should always be part of foreplay if your target is a G or ASpot .

Your best bet is to get a longer thinner vibrator and explore. Poke, prod and try different angles to find it. Some wome (we'are ALL different) have their ASpot closer to the bottom of the vagina and can be reached by fingers and ths makes it I think, more fun and more spontaneous. Positions can help too. Most vaginas actually shrink a little when they are face down or on hands and knees (thatz why guys feel especially BIG having sex in that position). For intercourse if the woman tenses her stomach muscles she can sometimes push the ASpot "out" into the line of fire (so to speak) This works THE BEST in the most beautiful position (for wild sex) a woman can have....high up on her knees with her face in a pillow and arms spread out holding onto the sheets for dear life. Most guys will be banging all around the Spot. If she moves her stomach muscles around, tense them, suck in, push out (as opposed to just relaxing everything and having him go at her from behind) until she feels his cock hitting a special place - creating a different feeling - just hold that position, tell him to go harder (never softer for G or ASpots) and see what happens. You'll probably have a massive O. The neat thing AGAIN is - wait a couple of seconds and go again. You should at that point be able to cum over and over and over until either he cums or all the skins has been torn off his dick from your clutching spasming vaginal muscles.

A FUN addition to this...if she localizes her APSot during intercourse, has a AGasm, REMEMBERS to go back to the stomach configuration she had to start the O in the first place and has another - and she gets into cuming again and again...this is the perfect time to start spanking that upturned ass. HARD. Whack her like a bongo drum. The stingging and the orgasms will absolutely shatter her. Personal preference anyway. Try it. If she kicks your nuts off she didn't enjoy it, I guess. It's always worked for me tho.

Good luck.
 
during anal sex?

does this A-spot get stimulated during anal sex?? It appears the best way to reach the A-spot is in the doggy position. correct?
 
ASpot

I haven't had the lucious experience of Mr. G on the ASpot, but from what I know
--for some women reaching for this can be painful--be gentle
--fingers first
--depends on which way the cervix is tilted in the particular woman. I forget the scientific terms, but with some (most?) women the uterus and cervix aren't oriented right for this.

Some women seem to like it if you go in, touch the cul-de-sac--and be still for a moment.

I'd like to hear from others.
R.V.
Also--I know spanking is popular, but I don't get it. Is this a Electra-complex thing? ===I'm not a big believer in pain. What's going on in the mind of a woman who likes to be spanked during sex?
 
I've never heard of the "Aspot"

And another search begins...


I'll report back and tell you how it goes.



Thanks Mr. G for the info, it's been most interesting to say the least ;)
 
Huskie, I think the women who can cum just from anal intercourse (ie.NO clit stimulation at the same time) are probably getting their ASpot banged from the "otherside." The fact that many women can have repetitive "anal" orgasms indicates to me that it's their ASpot that's doing it.

Like I keep saying, Whatever works for ya.

Random, I've always found that during orgasm a woman's pain threshold quadruples at least. If you can increase nerve response during orgasm I think it just increases the intensity of the O. It might not work for everybody but in my experience it has. Sort of like staring at a light to trigger a sneeze that just won't come out. You're dramatically incresasing nerve activity from all over her bum, your're either in her ass or her vagina, didling her GSpot or sucking her clit...whatever it is, doing something else ADDS to the intensity. As painful things like a good whack on the bum during intercourse just doesn't FEEL the same as it would say if she just got out of the shower and you belted her across the ass then all this does is add a bunch more neurons firing in the area and that just increases the pleasure response that is flooding her brain already.

On top of that a LOT of girls really enjoy a good spanking. Maybe it opens them emotionally to their partner. Maybe it's just fun doing a sub thing. Who knows. What ever feels good and as long as it doesn't feel bad then ...as Martha sez, "That's a good thing." The women who have a problem with that are likely women who were abused in the past or "libbers" who can't see any difference at all between a drunken husband taking a baseball bat to them and a couple of smacks on her ass to increase pleasure while she orgasms. If there is a huge psychlogical obstacle to doing this - don't. Otherwise she'll probably love it. Whether she admits it or not is another question but if she sez she doesn't like it and you notice that she gets super WET right after a good swat, then the objection is between her ears. Her ass loved it.

I'll just add again that everybody is different. They're built differently and have different reactions. Talk, explore, innovate... as long as you are trying to make each other feel good, get/give good feedback and follow simple advice that you give each other (....like OWW means not so hard, change angles or don't go quite so fast yet) some of these experiments and G&ASpot stimulations can become an awesome addition to your lovemaking.

Thanks for all the feed back...even tho only a dozen or so have responded out of almost 6,000! Lotsa lurkers out there. Oh well...I hope it works for them too.
 
Last edited:
Hi, this is Amy -

Wow - what a discussion! Just want to toss in my two cents worth....

I can happily attest to the presence of both the G and A spots. But triggering those sites is definitely a learned skill for your partner - which in my humble opinion is well worth the time and effort! *grin*

As with most things sexual (at least with me) my mental/sexual state of mind is just as crucial to obtaining a "satisfactory encounter" as anything physical. Stressing out about what you "should" feel is the best way to guarantee that you will never experience it. On the other hand, practice can make perfect - as long as you practice with the right attitude! lol

Happy hunting! :)
 
Is that it? Haven't a few more couples hit paydirt with this or are you all too busy DOING IT to get beck to the room and tell us about it??
 
Well, we tried it. I felt like I had to pee, and told him to keep going. It started to feel "kinda good" but that was it. Then he got mad nothing was happening, and then we wound up fighting.
 
Allexus_TN said:
Well, we tried it. I felt like I had to pee, and told him to keep going. It started to feel "kinda good" but that was it. Then he got mad nothing was happening, and then we wound up fighting.



ouch. sorry to hear it was such a bad experience for you. I hope all of your sexual adventures work out better in the future.

Nice avatar by the way. Is that you?

:)
 
Allexus_TN said:
Well, we tried it. I felt like I had to pee, and told him to keep going. It started to feel "kinda good" but that was it. Then he got mad nothing was happening, and then we wound up fighting.

Hey darling, don't give up so easily. The g-spot has to be massaged hard and vigorously, not like the clit which should be handled very gently.

As the saying goes, if at first you don't succeed...

Or better yet, how about some first hand experience:p :kiss:
 
fanzee1 said:




ouch. sorry to hear it was such a bad experience for you. I hope all of your sexual adventures work out better in the future.

Nice avatar by the way. Is that you?

:)

No, unfortunately its not me. But glad you like it.

We plan to try this idea again soon, but perhaps when he's in a better mood.:(
 
If that's the way what was likely supposed to be an explorative sexual encounter turned out, then I'm not surprized it didn't really work so well. Yipe.

-I
 
Back
Top