Happy birthday Remec

I tried to bake myself into a cake I could pop out of, but all that batter made my junk feel funny.

Happy Birthday, Poet Guy! :kiss: I made ya a cake. It's good. *nods*

FlagCakes_header.jpg

Don't think he's notice ....... flippin' man!

hehehe

Since when have I ever not noticed something you've done, love, eh? Now, I'll admit to not always commenting on said something, which is prolly a pretty typical guy thing to do, and I'll try to do better. No, really...:D

Thanks for all the wishes, even the belated ones, always nice to know people are thinking and remembering amid the hubbub of having a birthday on a (for some people) major holiday. Heck, my folks forgot three times while I was away at college and grad school and sent my card late and everything. :rolleyes:

:cool:

hehehe

Since when have I ever not noticed something you've done, love, eh? Now, I'll admit to not always commenting on said something, which is prolly a pretty typical guy thing to do, and I'll try to do better. No, really...:D

Thanks for all the wishes, even the belated ones, always nice to know people are thinking and remembering amid the hubbub of having a birthday on a (for some people) major holiday. Heck, my folks forgot three times while I was away at college and grad school and sent my card late and everything. :rolleyes:

:cool:

Aha you finally arrived ..... you KNOW I never forget!! :heart:

Back