Breeding

A buddy of mine and his wife are expecting and they just sent out some pictures of her belly. I thoroughly enjoyed them and once again found myself missing the days when my wife was pregnant and wonderfully full figured, plump and horny.
 
I love the idea of a man cumming deep inside me intentionally to get me pregnant - I feel like I crave it almost.

It may have to do with that my husband has been trying for 3 years and has not been able to...
 
I love the idea of a man cumming deep inside me intentionally to get me pregnant - I feel like I crave it almost.

It may have to do with that my husband has been trying for 3 years and has not been able to...

Had an online relationship a while ago with a married woman who loved this fetish and wished I would sneak into her house and breed her.
 
Yes very hot thought.... But for me or in my case I wouldn't want to pregnant by just any Tom, Dick, or crackhead Larry down the street.. I'd want him to be desirable (physical and emotional attraction), healthy, and have a connection with him. For example - I am still madly attracted to an old boyfriend that I was crazy about. I often masturbate and think of begging him to cum in me and get me pregnant. Probably will just always be a naughty fantasy I think of to get me off :)
 
There's nothing sexier or more thrilling for me when I get fucked than the chance this could be the time I get knocked up. It's the ultimate submission in a way -- he fucks me and fills me with his seed, my tits engorge with milk, my belly grows, I carry and give birth to his child. There's something so primal and totally female about it. Nothing better than laying in bed afterwards exhausted, covered in a sheen of sweat with cum trickling down my thighs.

One time I was in bed with this older man -- he was in his fifties I think, or his sixties. He was large, fat you know, and hairy. Redneck type. He took my legs and spread them wide as they would go, looked me straight in the eyes and said: "I'm going to knock you up. You're gonna have my baby." Then he pushed his big old cock inside me, no condom in sight, so big it almost hurt, and I swear I came just from hearing what he said, not even his cock. (Although I'm sure it helped. ;) ) It was especially nice when he flipped me on my stomach and piston-fucked me from behind.

Oh no, I've gone and made myself wet already.

so hot
 
Purely as fantasy I love it - its kind of a control thing I guess, or maybe the idea of not caring about the consequences? Who knows - pregnant chicks are hot!
 
Impregnation Fantasy

In my earliest years of masturbation, the visual image of my impregnating my girlfriend was my favorite fantasy.
 
Last edited:
Yes!

I'm a female and have a huge breeding fantasy!! PLEASE pm me on Yahoo at lindsaysc00. I'm so happy someone else finally has this same fantasy!
 
I'm a female and have a huge breeding fantasy!! PLEASE pm me on Yahoo at lindsaysc00. I'm so happy someone else finally has this same fantasy!

:rolleyes:


Yup. I've "role played" this with former lovers/gf's before to great effect. So very very hot. Her saying things like "nuuuugh...give me your...seed" or "inside" to the question of "where?" while looking lustily into your eyes. A few times I actually wished it would happen. Yet am happy it didn't as we're not together now and the reality would have been, messy.
Oddly enough I've found most gfs/lover were into this breeding scenario.
 
for me, the "breeding" fantasy is probably the hottest thing out there. I'm very much the Alpha male type, and being built very tall and broad shouldered it just fits my personality.
for some reason, all of the FB's I've had who were just completely and totally into this, were short and rubenesque (my preference).
nothing, and I mean nothing, it hotter than a porcelain skinner, 5'3" tall, DDD cup 23 year old redhead girl with nice chubby body writhing in extacy on top of me, cooing and dripping wet before rolling her over on her back, thrusting deep inside her while she's lost in extacy and BEGGING for me to cum in her.."please I want to have your babies"...."please give me a baby, I want you to make me pregnant"....."own me, claim me as yours"... and then feeling her tense up and lose all control gushing and spasming with her arms and legs locked around me holding me deep inside while I let loose an orgasm that starts from somewhere so deep in my testicles I can tell my body is flooding her womb with all the seed it can muster.

god I miss that girl.
 
A buddy of mine and his wife are expecting and they just sent out some pictures of her belly. I thoroughly enjoyed them and once again found myself missing the days when my wife was pregnant and wonderfully full figured, plump and horny.

I love imagining my body swollen with child. Plump, round, with milk filled heaving breasts. I think the body changes are what turns me on about pregnant sex/breeding etc. the most. And sharing that with a lover? wow.

kf4650 on Yahoo Messenger

Kate
 
for me, the "breeding" fantasy is probably the hottest thing out there. I'm very much the Alpha male type, and being built very tall and broad shouldered it just fits my personality.
for some reason, all of the FB's I've had who were just completely and totally into this, were short and rubenesque (my preference).
nothing, and I mean nothing, it hotter than a porcelain skinner, 5'3" tall, DDD cup 23 year old redhead girl with nice chubby body writhing in extacy on top of me, cooing and dripping wet before rolling her over on her back, thrusting deep inside her while she's lost in extacy and BEGGING for me to cum in her.."please I want to have your babies"...."please give me a baby, I want you to make me pregnant"....."own me, claim me as yours"... and then feeling her tense up and lose all control gushing and spasming with her arms and legs locked around me holding me deep inside while I let loose an orgasm that starts from somewhere so deep in my testicles I can tell my body is flooding her womb with all the seed it can muster.

god I miss that girl.

I miss her and I never met her...
 
I think I'd really enjoy this, but I've never brought it up with anyone I've been with, and neither have they with me. :(
 
I won't say it's a fetish of mine, but I will say that baby-making sex was the hottest sex I've ever had with my wife.

Likewise, the hottest sex I've ever had has been with my husband when he's been trying for a baby.

We've got four now. :)
 
Those of you who may have followed my thread last year, know that I have a tendency to be a bit wordy, so please bear with me . . . I saw these postings and just wanted to share my experience:

I never liked the term "breeding" and my boyfriend (husband now) knew this but every now and then (being a smart ass and thinking he was funny) would say it was time he bred me just to piss me off and get a reaction.

The lovemaking that month or two before I became pregnant was different, more intense I guess . . . unbelievably satisfying. He would work us both into an almost frenzy and as I orgasmed he would cum hard and deep, high up inside me. I laugh now, because as much as I hated it when he called it breeding, when he was making love to me like that and he whispered into my ear that he was ready to breed, it just got me hotter. Even though I was reluctant and didn't see myself as ready for motherhood, I clearly remember during one of these sessions holding him in a death grip, crying and begging him to give me his baby. . . and he did!
 
This thread is great! I'm curious as to how I should approach this subject with my wife when we decide to get pregnant. The thought of her pregnant, then lactating is a huge turn on for me, but I also don't want to sound like I'm sexualizing the whole thing. Any thoughts?
A lot of women don't feel very sexy when they are carrying so if you tell her hot she still looks hot while she is swollen with your child, i sure she would love to hear that. Telling her tht you can hardly keep your hands off of her just looking at her that way will probably turn her on, it did me. my orgasms while pregnant were different, they were intense..good luck
 
Back
Top