Gaymers

Yeah, still playing Skyrim here too. Also just picked up Bioshock and Fallout New Vegas during the big Xbox Live sale. I know I'm a bit behind but kids and all means I don't get every game new.

I enjoy playing a game called Kingdoms of Camelot (Flash based browser game)

It is fun for me because it kind of plays itself and I can make changes here and there during the day while I write so it doesn't take up my time : )

Last edited:
I enjoy playing a game called Kingdoms of Camelot (Flash based browser game)

It's is fun for me because it kind of plays itself and I can make changes here and there during the day while I write so it doesn't take up my time : )

Saw that on FB I play war commander.

Oh I am totally rubbish at TF2, but I love it anyway! And I love my Pyroland goggles. :)

Played WoW for several years, then got bored. I devoured Portal and Portal 2, loved Bioshock, haven't really gotten into Bioshock 2, but preordered Infinite cause the Bioshock world is so awesome.

Also, I'm very well versed in tabletop rpgs, specifically AD&D and Vampire, the Masquerade. Yep, I'm a nerd.

I was disappointed with Aliens: Colonial Marines, but got the new Tomb Raider last weekend and I'm really enjoying it.

Maybe we can exchange Steam, PSN, or XBLA names and have a Lit Gaymers party together.

A man I used to date loved to play COD while I gave him a back massage : )

It looks really kool but I wasn't coordinated enough to play it : (

Get both but start with demon, honestly I've devoted many hours giggling at both. Still worth your while.

Looking to get Dead Space 3 tomorrow. I loved the first two and hope this one is just as good. Always play with the lights off though, makes it extra scary.

Back