Who thinks about sucking cock while with a woman?

bicurnow

Literotica Guru
Sometimes it just happens ... the thought of a hard shaved cock enters my mind

I'm usually thinking about being fucked by cock. Something about laying down between my wife's legs while eatting her pussy. My boi-pussy seems exposed & aches for something to be rubbing against it. This will happen sometime when I am fucking face to face & for some reason my boi-pussy is exposed as well.

I'm usually thinking about being fucked by cock. Something about laying down between my wife's legs while eatting her pussy. My boi-pussy seems exposed & aches for something to be rubbing against it. This will happen sometime when I am fucking face to face & for some reason my boi-pussy is exposed as well.

Will she pull your cheeks apart?

I Think About It Often

My wife began finger fucking my mouth during sex and yes, I pretend that I am sucking a cock. When I am close to cumming she picked up her pace and her fingers slip into my throat! She knows exactly what’s going on!

Since me sucking cock for her really gets her off, she usually finds my mouth with her fingers during sex and moves them in and out. Its usually two or three and she pushes them deep. She always smiles when she gets practically her whole hand in my mouth and I don't gag, usually saying "you love that cock in your mouth, don't you?" or "that's it, take that cock nice and deep for me."

She also loves me licking her large breasts while I'm inside her (she complains it makes her cum too quick but I tell her that's why women can have multiple orgasms and I love feeling her squeezing me inside her when she does), and when I'm licking and sucking her nipples she tells me to "suck them like a cock" and she'll push my mouth up and down on her.

So to answer the OP's question, yes I do think about sucking cock when having sex with my wife, but she thinks about me sucking cock when we're having sex too.

Perfect

Since me sucking cock for her really gets her off, she usually finds my mouth with her fingers during sex and moves them in and out. Its usually two or three and she pushes them deep. She always smiles when she gets practically her whole hand in my mouth and I don't gag, usually saying "you love that cock in your mouth, don't you?" or "that's it, take that cock nice and deep for me."

She also loves me licking her large breasts while I'm inside her (she complains it makes her cum too quick but I tell her that's why women can have multiple orgasms and I love feeling her squeezing me inside her when she does), and when I'm licking and sucking her nipples she tells me to "suck them like a cock" and she'll push my mouth up and down on her.

So to answer the OP's question, yes I do think about sucking cock when having sex with my wife, but she thinks about me sucking cock when we're having sex too.

Mmmmmmm such a perfect and arousing description. I’m hoping we evolve in your direction!

I want to do it in front of my wife. Occasionally she'll offer her black dildo to me to suck, and I love to show her how much I love to do it.

I always think about sucking a cock when I'm sucking my wife's pussy. I too think about my ass being fucked as I'm sucking her. My wife also puts her fingers in my mouth, she knows it drives me wild.

I always think about sucking a cock when I'm sucking my wife's pussy. I too think about my ass being fucked as I'm sucking her. My wife also puts her fingers in my mouth, she knows it drives me wild.

What if she put her fingers in your ass?

I envy

you blokes. My wife has unequivocally ruled out a threesome. But I still fantasise about sharing a cock with her.

Nope, I can't say that I do.

And If I was giving a blowjob, I wouldn't be thinking of pussy, either.

I love pussy and cock just about equally, so for me the fantasy of one wouldn't match the awesome reality of the other one actually in my face at the moment.

fyi
as a woman
id have np if I guy I was having sex with
was thinking about cock
many times with guys
I have wished they were a woman!!!

I love sucking cock as much as licking pussy. I’ve shated my “fantasy” with my wife, we share fantasies of another bi guy with us, me cleaning her up. She seems to get pretty wet at the thought but no luck getting her to take the plunge.

Back