Painful injection / shot

subsarah

Virgin
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Posts
24
It’s easy to find comments on how a nurse can lesson the pain of an injection and it doesn’t take much imagination to reverse those steps to make a shot hurt less. But I want to read a cuckolding story about a nurse telling a wife about how she is going to be giving a shot to her husband while she is out or having sex i the other room. The man is there with the wife and the husband is cringing as he listens to the nurse talk about the shot he is about to get. The man about to have the wife could also be the doctor who has ordered this shot as well.
 
How about a slightly different angle? Since you're looking at a cuck angle ... The wife is in the room with a nurse and the doctor she is about to fuck? The wife and doctor agree that the hubby is about to have a, not only painful shot with a large gauge needle, but that it also contains a paralytic which totally immobilizes / paralyzes the husband so that he can't move, though remains completely awake, and endures watching the wife and doctor (and maybe the nurse also) get it on, directly in front of him!
 
That would work. I have been fantasizing about letting someone else control my husband. He was recently at the doctor and got a shot in his ass. I liked the idea of a semi plausible environment where the doctor places the order and then the nurse carries it out. I have heard that a shot hurts more if you insert the needle slowly. I was fantasizing about receiving anal from the doctors very large cock and having to take it slowly. The nurse follows the same requests I have of him in inserting the cock in me. The slower I go the less I hurt and the more he does.
 
How about a slightly different angle? Since you're looking at a cuck angle ... The wife is in the room with a nurse and the doctor she is about to fuck? The wife and doctor agree that the hubby is about to have a, not only painful shot with a large gauge needle, but that it also contains a paralytic which totally immobilizes / paralyzes the husband so that he can't move, though remains completely awake, and endures watching the wife and doctor (and maybe the nurse also) get it on, directly in front of him!
So, wouldn't this become the type of non consent Lit doesn't allow?
 
I would not want to be outside of the rules allowed. I was thinking about this as a bondage scenario where you agree to it ahead of time. Would that be ok.
 
I would not want to be outside of the rules allowed. I was thinking about this as a bondage scenario where you agree to it ahead of time. Would that be ok.

It likely would depend on how graphic the author was.
 
Back
Top