No shame in being caught

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Posts
1,434
Emily was on the couch in the apartment that she shared with her best friend, Kya Montoya. They both worked at the same restaurant in town but Emily was the one responsible for all the paperwork while Kya was a hostess. They didn’t make a whole load of money but they survived. This was California, the land of dreams to most young people their age. Emily Crestwell had met Kya by accident really. She had been new to town and riding her bike down a bad kill, almost running down Kya’s brother.

Even then, Eric Montoya was a sight to behold. Eyes that could make a girl shake in her boots and lips that made you itch to kiss him. He had been taking down some groceries for his mother and Emily noticed apples going flying while he said a bunch of words in Spanish that she didn’t understand. She had been head over heels in a bush a few feet away. Kya just laughed and helped pull her out of the greenery. That was the beginning of their friendship and Eric’s annoyance with her. That had been 8 years ago and they still were as close as sisters.

Kya was expecting Eric sometime soon but as usual, he was late. She had a shift in fifteen minutes and she couldn’t afford to be later. Eric had a key to the apartment in case of emergencies so she wasn’t worried. Emily had no idea about any of this and went to bed like nothing happened. As usual her dreams were of those sexy lips on her body, making her ache in such a sweet way. All her life, he had treated like a child but in her dreams, he saw her as a woman.


Unbeknownst to her, Eric had arrived around 2 in the morning while everyone was asleep. Kya had yet to come back since her shift was over at 3 am. Tired from the long drive down the coast, he just passed out on the couch, dead to the world.

When Emily woke the next morning, her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and her clit was throbbing so badly that she wanted to scream. Why did he torment her even in her dreams? Painfully shy, Emily could never voice how she felt when she was attracted to a guy. Anytime Eric came around, she always managed to make an idiot out of herself. Right now she wanted him but she was alone. She pulled off the nightgown since the material was just aggravating the hard nipples on her breasts, kicking off the sheets that her body had been tangled in.

Emily was a loud moaner and had even been heard by Kya a few times. Her pussy was as wet as she began to circle her clit with her fingers, imagining Eric’s mouth on her breasts. She had no idea that her moans were beginning to stir Eric from his sleep. Her back arched off the bed and she whimpered, not noticing the door slowly creeping open to her bedroom. “oh god……..Eric..” His name slipped past her lips.
 
He awakes to the unmistaken sound of female moaning… sitting up and stretching he grins as he listens to loud moans from one of the bedrooms, his morning wood throbbing a little… blushing when he realize whose couch he was sleeping on and fearing it was his sister Kya he could hear…

He gets up off the couch, winching as he does and stretches his back a little more… couches really wasn’t the place to sleep… he heads towards the bathroom, the moaning still echoing off the walls of one of the two girls bedrooms… when he walks past the door of that bedroom, he stops, pausing to consider… he had a great relationship with his sister and if it was her he would just say good morning and ask her to keep it down… what kind of a brother would he be if he didn’t tease his baby sister he reasons…

He slowly and quietly pushes the door open, just a few inches… ‘Damn!’ he thinks as he sees his sisters friend, that cute and clumsy girl that almost ran him over with her bike those many years ago… now she was lying naked on her bed, back arched, rubbing herself with clear determination…

He grins and pulls his head back, about to close the door and head to the bathroom when she suddenly moans out a name… his name…

‘Holy shit…’ is his first thought, ‘… nah, must be a coincidence!’ is the second, reasoning that it wasn’t the most unique name around and she was likely involved with someone named similar to him… His cock however throbs and grows to its fullest hardness.

He closes the door and heads to take a shower, having to take care of himself as he stands under the water in his sister and her friend’s apartment…

-----

He meets his sister at the kitchen table afterwards, “Morning sis!” he smiles, “Sorry I got in so late last night…” he takes a seat opposite her, “Some wake-up call we get here, huh?” he grins, nodding his head towards Emily’s room, “Who’s this Eric?” he asks as he sips a coffee, “Boyfriend?” he asks, the grin on his sisters face confusing him, “What is it K?”
 
Kya tried to keep a calm face but she couldn’t help it. She loved her brother as much as any sister could a brother but he could be utterly dense sometimes. “You really don’t know, do you?” He had this look on his face that reminded her of some old hound dog their father had brought home when she was ten. Eric had named it Poochie and they both had the same look. It always melted their mother’s heart whenever she was being cross with Eric. Kya was more of a Daddy’s girl.

She couldn’t help giggling but stopped when Eric started to look irritated at her. “Don’t give me that look, Eric Montoya.” Kya scooted closer to her brother at that the table. “Emily hasn’t had a boyfriend in four years.” The poor thing was getting a wale up call that he desperately needed. “You wanna know why it ended? Because Emily called out someone else’s name during sex….your’s.”
Disbelief was the first emotion that she could see in his eyes. “Eric, that girl has had a thing for you since day one and you never noticed. Why do you think she practically stumbles all over herself when you’re around? You make her nervous because she’s attracted to you. As much as getting involved in your personal life grosses me out, I have to say something because you two are just impossible.” Kya took a bite from her frosted pop tart.
-----
Emily woke up still tangled in her sheets from last night, feeling a little icky from the sweat that had been on her skin last night. “I need a shower.” Getting up, she walked to the bathroom and turned on the facet, waiting for the water to heat up. She hadn’t heard anyone come in but Kya was never the type to make a lot of noise. She wasn’t looking forward to seeing Eric again. Reaching in a hand, she felt the nice warm water in the shower and got in.
 
“What, shut up!” he tells his sister as she begins this whole story about Emily being into him, “This some joke we’re playing on me?” he asks, annoyed that she starts teasing him this early in the morning.

“You’re not serious, right?” he asks after taking a bite of his breakfast, having taken a few moments to let it all sink in, “So she’s annoyingly clumsy because of me?” he asks, raising his eyebrows, “Nah, you’re playing me…” he shakes his head and returns to his plate… His mind is racing, his sister sitting across from him with stupid grin on her face… ‘Shit, she’s not kidding?’ he thinks.

“Uhm, so… what should I do about it?” he asks, “If she’s got some crush she should do something or get it out of her head, right?” he not so much asks as tell his sister, “I mean… I’m your sister and she’s your friend so I shouldn’t get involved in anything… right?” he asks his sister, he had to admit, beyond the clumsiness Emily was pretty sweet girl, nice face, round blue eyes… but he had never really given her much thought in a romantic or sexual manner… “You’d feel weird about, wouldn’t you?” he asks his sister.
 
“You think I like this? Everytime you come up in conversation, she gets this gooey look in her eyes. Ick!” She swallowed the bite of Pop Tart and just smirked. “The only reason I am bringing this up is because I do want to watch the two of you tip toe around each other for another 8 years. I am as serious as a heart attack, big brother of mine” She batted her eyes at him playfully teasing her older sibling. Kya almost felt sorry for him. Eric looked like he had just been told he had a twin brother that has been plotting his doom from an evil fortress in Antarctica. She really needed to lay off the Superman movies.

“Emily usually does do something when she’s attracted to someone. She’s usually really matter of fact about it except when it comes to you. Those other guys were some serious losers though.” Kya began sorting through the morning paper, much like their father always did in the mornings. “I am not going to like having both of my best friends off without me but I will live. Emily deserves to be happy and so do you after what that French tramp put you through.” Just the thought of Marise made Kya’s claws want to come out. That woman was trouble and she had seen it from the start but her big brother wouldn’t listen.

There had even a point when Marise had claimed to be pregnant when Kya knew that she had been on birth control and Eric wasn’t stupid either. The woman went as far as to try to file a pre-emptive paternity suit, saying that if they paid her $25K straight up that she would go away. It had been Emily that had pulled Eric’s butt out of the fire but he didn’t know that. A born hacker, Emily got into Marise’s records and found that she was wanted in New Mexico for running these kinds of scams. One phone call later and their lives were a little more peaceful.
-----
The hot water felt great on her skin, easing the tension that she had been under lately. Emily had been thinking on joining the police academy here in California. She wasn’t what people thought of when they saw a police detective but she was tough. After all those clumsy shenanigans, she would have to be. Plus those hacking skills could be put some good use in the computer crimes division. Kya still didn’t know what she had planned but she wasn’t sure herself what she wanted. Eric had been a dream that she just couldn’t let go and it hurt that he never really saw her. Turning off the water, Emily grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around herself. Grabbing another towel, she began to towel dry her long red hair.
-----
Kya decided it might be a good time for her to make herself scarce. Her brother and best friend would have plenty to talk about and there was no way she wanted to be around for that. Refolding the newspaper, she decided to go see her own boyfriend, who was just down the street. Marcus was a former Marine who had come home after an IED nearly took off his left foot. Nowadays he sang with a band and worked in his father’s business. “I’m going to see Marcus for a while. I’ll see you when I get back.” If she had any say in it, it would be a good long while before she came back. They were still in that newlywed stage of a relationship that was pretty much sex and food.
 
He sits stunned as Kya tells him about it all… not having a clue how to reply when she basically tells him to go and be with Emily… that they should be together…

“I don’t know, never really thought of her in that way…” he mumbles to himself, staring into his coffee mug.

He’s brought out of his thoughts when his sister announces that she’s going to see her boyfriend…

“What?” he gasps, “You can’t do that… what should I do with Em?” he asks, fearing a long and awkward day ahead of him. They had heard the shower being shut off and soon Emily would appear wrapped in a towel or a fluffy robe… at the very least her long red hair would still be damp from the shower… something he loved about women…

“She’s got work today, right?” he asks his sisters as she’s about to leave, “At least give me that…” he mumbles.
 
“You never thought of her at all unless she rammed smack dab into you.” Which was usually true. Emily’s habit of getting noticed via disaster just wasn’t the best way to get on someone’s good side. “Eric, nothing has really change but how you see her. Just do what you always do. If you want to talk to her, then go ahead. Emily is not the desperate type to jump on a guy just to get him in the sack.” Emily had always been very private about the men she had been with and seldom talked about sex but even Kya could tell it wasn’t that satisfying.

Kya just laughed. “Eric?! Oh my god! You’re scared to be alone with her..I knew it!” It was just too funny to her that her big brother was scared of itty bitty little Emily. “ I can and will go see Marcus. I am not passing up a 6 foot 3, gorgeous piece of Latin meat…” She let out a mock growl, almost snorting when Eric made a gagging gesture. “Mock me while you can. We both know Red is about to walk down that hallway and you are just shaking in your boots. I can’t wait to tell Justin.” Justin was their youngest brother who was the family smart ass and just loved annoying Eric.

Before Eric could chase her down to make her stay, Kya grabbed her purse and dashed out the door, not really caring about his pleas. “You will thank me one day, big brother.”
-----
Her hair kind of frizzy and damp, Emily wanted something to eat in the worse way. In her robe, she walked down the hallway when she heard the door close. Where was Kya going at this time of day? It took a few more steps but she came face to face with the man from her dreams last night. She tried not to look too frazzled by his good looks and be friendly. “Morning, Eric. When did you get here?” She went to the counter, opened the cabinet to find a mug and poured herself some coffee. When she turn to say something, Emily stopped in her tracks. Eric had this look on his face like he had never seen her before. “What?” She laughed. “Did grow another nose or something?”
 
“Haha, glad you’re having fun sis…” he looks at her, “I just didn’t drive all the way here to spend an awkward day with your friend…” he shakes his head, “But if you like maybe I should just go for it… two can have crazy monkey love all day…” he tells his sister, a teasing grin on his lips, knowing full well the nature of her relationship with her marine currently.

She discounts his attempt of a comeback and is soon out the door… leaving him sitting alone in the kitchen, waiting for Emily to enter…

When she appears, wearing a robe, he leans back in his chair and smiles at her…

“Morning Em,” he grins, his eyes following her as she grabs something to eat, flashes of her squirming on her bed appearing before his eyes, seeing the redhead in a whole new light… he makes the decision to have some fun with her today, grinning at her as she turns around, making her stop and laugh, asking what’s up.

“Oh nothing…” he smiles and picks up his mug, taking a sip, his eyes never leaving her…

“Just, maybe use a pillow… you know, muffle your voice a bit…” he casually says, shrugging his shoulders, “Would be pretty awkward if someone heart you moan something they shouldn’t…” he grins, enjoying watching her facial expression, “… a name perhaps?” he lifts his eyebrows, a wide grin appearing on his face.
 
Emily almost snorted coffee through her nose and began to sputter. If she hadn’t placed the mug back down on the countertop, chances were good that she might spill it on herself. Where the hell did that little comment come from? Those eyes were making her mouth dry up very quickly. She hated that he could do this to her when she had no effect on him. It was embarrassing and hurt. “What the hell are you talking about, Eric?”

Em did her best to sound indignant. It was the only that was going to save her pride at this point. Holy fucking hell! The next statement barely came out as a whisper. “You heard me last night.” Never in her life had she been so mortified and it just had to be with Eric. He could be immature sometimes when he and Kya started at each other but with her, he had been kind of reserved and acted like she wasn’t there.

This new attention was a trifle alarming after all this time. Then it dawned on her that he had come in her room without knocking and without asking to come in first. “You can wipe that grin off of your face, Montoya. You walked in on something that was private and none of your business. You have the nerve to throw it up to my face. “ The quiet girl had given way to her grandmother’s Irish temper and Emily took the carton of milk, that Kya had left out again, and poured it over his head. “This one I am NOT sorry for.” She stomped off back towards her bedroom, wanting nothing more than to sulk somewhere away from her long time infatuation.
 
He enjoys seeing her reaction, first acting like she doesn’t know what he’s talking about, then the realization and finally trying to turn the tables, making it his fault for walking in on her…

“Walked in?” he asks, chuckling, “The whole place was rumbling so loud you were!” he grins, “Had to check you were alright,” he shrugs, “… but you’re right… it’s your business… hey!” he scream as she pours milk all over his head… he yells after her as she storms out “… you can fiddle all you want while moaning my name, that’s your business!” he laughs…

He stays in his seat, smiling at how cute she was… the mortified look on her face and her fit of rage…

After a couple of minutes of not seeing Emily return he sighs and gets to his feet, hoping he hadn’t gone too far… ‘Didn’t start tossing food, did I?’ he thinks to himself as he stops by the bathroom and pulls off his shirt, washing his face and grabbing a towel…

Drying his face he heads to her room, knocking on the door he sling the towel over his shoulder, “Come on Em!” he knocks on the door, “You wanna talk about anything?” he asks, ignoring the urge to comment about not crying over spilt milk…
 
Emily didn’t know what to do with this situation. Eric finally knew how she felt but he found out in the worse way she could think of. The whole thing was enough to make her want to cry. When he started banging on her door, she wanted to just scream at him to leave her alone. She walked to the door and opened it to find Eric there without a shirt. Fate was out to get her for sure.

Eric had a body that could make most women drool to touch him. She was no different in that aspect but quickly covered up the gape she gave him initially with a scoff. “I sincerely you are not here to ask to borrow a shirt because I don’t think you would like my halter tops and my Vampire Diaries Tee shirts.” She was doing her best to be a smart ass but as usual, she failed.

Being a redhead could be the curse of a century because a blush was as obvious as it could get on her skin. Seeing him like this with that six-pack flaunting itself in her face, making her itch to touch him. It was torture. Emily tried to back out of the doorway to slam the door on him but her robe got caught on a nail that was in the wall. When she pulled back the tie came loose and her robe fell open.

Her tight slim body was there in all its glory before she could hurry to cover herself. Em thought she may cry, her nipples were hard and there was a blush even on her breasts from him standing there. Her day couldn’t get any worse. At the moment, all she wanted to do was call in sick and hide in her room.
 
“Ha, no thanks…” he grins when she angrily tells him he can’t borrow a shirt, “I’ll grab something out of my bag…” he tells her, sighing as he watch her, “I’m sorry if I went too far… out there…” he nods his head back towards the kitchen with a smile.

He sees her blush all over and she suddenly backs away, her rope comes loose and her body, tight, trimmed and a sexy shade of red, blushing all the way to her hard breasts, is exposed to him…

“Oh…” his eyes grow wide, his eyes dropping down to take in her body, his tongue acting on its own as he licks his lower lip, “Shit Em, I thought we could talk about things…” he grin, deciding to tease her a little more after some moments of silence, “But if you’re offering…” he steps to her with a grin, wanting to see how she reacted… fully expecting her to flinch and pull away, giving him something to laugh and tease her about…
 
Emily’s heart sped up, thumping inside her chest like a jackhammer. Her body had been craving him for so long but her mind didn’t know how to ask for what she wanted. When that tongue came out to lick his lip, she thought she might whimper. The nipples of her breasts were painfully erect and the ache from her clit was even worse than last night.

“Always teasing.” Her voice faltering as she tried not to look at his gorgeous chest. Fuck! Did he have to be so damn lickable?! Emily couldn’t take any more of this and gave in to what her body wanted. She leaned in placing a kiss on his chest. Her small hand took a hold of his, pulling him farther into the room.

It would be hard to mistake that hungry look on her face for anything else but pure need. Her small hand worked up his belly, feeling along the contours of the six-pack , up to his hard chest and up his neck to cup his cheek, her thumb grazing over that sexy lower lip.
 
He grins as she says “Always teasing” in an unsteady voice, feeling very much on top… he got her where he wanted her, it would be fun teasing her… all his confidence is gone in a second however as she leans forward and places a soft kiss on his chest, his heart skips a beat, he feels as if his leg might buckle underneath him…

Regaining his bearings as he’s dragged further into her room he raises his eyebrows and watch the unmistakably look of desire on her face… her small hand moves up his body, cupping his head…

“So… guess my sister was right?” he asks, a slight grin appearing on his face, “… never saw it…” he tells her honestly, her soft touch and the look in her eyes making the decision for him... blood was pumping into his loins and he would go as far as he possibly could with Emily today…

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her into his body, her small hands getting trapped against his chest, and covers her mouth with his, kissing her deep, hard and passionately, his tongue pushing between her lips…
 
Emily thought for one moment that she might still be in the dream from last night but this felt too real. All of a sudden she was surround by his scent and his warmth. A small gasp escaped her lips when those lips came down on hers. The tie to her robe fell open again but this time, she didn’t care.

Her body pressed into his hard chest as she returned his kiss, her finger braced up against his hard flesh. Unaware of what she was doing, her body leading her, Emily’s hips were grinding into Eric’s. Her tongue glided along his as she moaned helplessly into the kiss. Her heart was beating so hard, it was a wonder it didn’t burst from her chest and fly away. The hard nipples of her breasts rubbed against his chest, the friction making the ache in her pussy even more intense. Her tiny nails bit into his skin, the lust burning through her about swallow her whole.

Emily pulled him more towards the middle of the room, needing the feel of him on top of her. She had never needed someone this much. Eric had been a lustful dream for a very long time and now she had him here.
 
Last edited:
His tongue explores her mouth, dueling with hers, her hot body presses against his, hard nipples rubbing on his chest, her pelvis grinding into him… the feel of her heart, beating perhaps even faster than his own, turns him on immensely.

Her nails digging into his skin, her hands soon wrap more around him and, without their lips parting she pulls him further into the room…

“Mmm…” he grins as they finally breaks the kiss, “Pretty pent up?” he ask teasingly, gasping as he regains his breath, feeling as if she sucked the air from him.

He moves his hands down, grabbing her ass in his hands, inside of her open robe, one large hand on each of her cheeks… he grins at her as he lifts her up, her legs wrapping around him, her naked body pressed against him, the robe hanging uselessly over her back…

He puts his mouth back on hers, years of previously unknown desire pouring out, and carries her toward her bed, the bed on which he caught her moaning and arching her back earlier…
 
Emily smiled a little, her voice breathless. “You would be too if you waited 8 years for someone.” She cries out a little when he grips her ass and she wrapped her long legs around him. Her pussy was throbbing from the ache in her clit. Her soft pink lips pressed small kisses up his neck and latching onto his mouth with a vigor she didn’t know she had.

He tasted like pure sin to her. Emily let go of the robe that had been hanging from her. She almost came when he laid her down on the bed with his body pressed on top of hers. Those dark eyes unnerved her even now.

Her hips arch up and into his groin, teasing him with what was waiting for him. All he had to do is take it. Her small hand even snaked between their bodies as her tongue licked at the roof of his mouth and gave him a good feel. Her heart nearly jumped at the size and thickness underneath his pants.

There were no misgivings or hidden feelings. Emily had lain everything out now. “God you feel better than anything could dream up.” It wasn’t something she meant to say out loud and Emily was unaware she had.
 
He watch her arching body, her hands roaming his body, he grins at her words when she rubs his hardness through his pants, groaning in pleasure…

“Oh, thanks… that’s some compliment…” he winks, grinning, “sounded like a good dream!”

He leans into her, kissing her hard and deep… moving down her body when he breaks the kiss, licking, kissing and sucking her neck, upper chest, hard breasts, over her belly, tongue swirling her bellybutton and finally putting his mouth on her warm, wet pussy…

“Mmm!” he groans, looking up body and into her eyes after kissing her sex… he then dives in, tongue licking the length of her pussy, flicking over her clit, pushing between her folds… his hands grip her legs, below her knees, to keep them spreads as he eats her delicious warm pussy…

He grins as she squirms on the bed, enjoying how her body quivers as his tongue sends thrills through her…
 
Emily smirked. Eric would be a cocky son of a bitch until the very end but that grin was infectious. “Not half as good as in person.” She whispered into his ear and then his mouth devoured at hers, stealing whatever breaths he had from her body. She arched up towards his mouth as it went down her body.

Her body writhed underneath the onslaught of that wicked tongue. “Fuck.” Every ounce of her body was on fire and nearly jumped off the bed when that sinful mouth was on her wet pussy. Emily cried out, her eyes pleading for him to keep touching her.

Her fingers laced through his hair as a wild moan escaped her pink lips. “That’s so good…..Oh Eric!” Emily could barely stay still, shaking from her intense desire. Her red hair spread out around her as her head twisted about against the bed, little cries escaping her.

That damn smirk of his was making her crazy. Never in her life had a man’s smile affected her the way his did. Emily wanted to touch him but she could feel her body humming from what he was doing to her. “I’m going to…..”
She couldn’t hold back what he did to her and the orgasm hit her. It usually took her much longer to reach this point and Eric had accomplished it with hardly any effort. That ass was going to be so pleased with himself.
 
He grins as her body almost dances on top of the bed, shivering and convulsing, her small hand gripping his hair as she moans, cute little cries of pleasure escaping her lips, when he feels her orgasm approaching he locks his mouth on her clit, sucking her and rubbing it with tongue, one hand slipping between her legs, two fingers pressed together push into her warm pussy, fingers spreading, curling, as he thrusts them into her…

Her entire body tense up, her pussy clamping down hard on his fingers… he keeps going for some time, grinning widely at how fast he got her to this point…

“Mmm, pretty good… huh?” he grins as he takes his mouth off her, his fingers staying inside her, toying with her, sending shivers through her body when he pushes in or twist them a little… he moves up her body, lying beside her with his one hand rubbing her pussy, fingering her warm hole…

“So, eight years?” he asks, a cocky grin on his face as he rest on his other hand next to her…
 
The feeling of flying is almost how she could have described how she felt. Emily felt his fingers enter her and cried out his name. Her eyes never left his face, that damn grin on his face the whole time. Her body was wracked with shivers that she could barely control with his fingers still tormenting her. Good? That was a mild word for what she just felt and the blush on her cheeks was very telling in what she was thinking.

Emily was still shaking a little from the orgasm, a small smile on her face. She looked him in the eye, his grin beyond delicious. “I wouldn’t be so cocky about it considering that it took you that long to figure it out.” Teasing him a little. To her it had always been obvious how she felt.

She leaned in and licked at his lips, tasting her own juices on his lips. Emily’s hand reached out to stroke his cock through his pants. She couldn’t help but trembling, his finger inside her working her over well. “You’re making me crazy. So you know now.” Em touched him more, watching those eyes go darker. If he wanted to play with her, then she could play too.

“You know that I had wear a robe when I spent the night at your house because all it took was seeing you and my nipples went hard.” All the old memories of those years came back and the hunger was there again. “You know that I could barely sit when we were at the pool during the summer when you were there because seeing you in trunks made me wet as hell.”

She took a deep breath. “And there was that afternoon you were working on Kya’s car, all sweaty and no shirt. I disappeared into the bathroom because I needed to cum so badly, I could have screamed. I had to go in that bathroom and make myself cum. You make me crazy as much now and you did then. “
 
He chuckles as she teases him about not figuring it out, “What, so being clumsy and awkward was your move…” he grins, teasing her, but leans in and kisses her shoulder gently… his fingers deftly toying with her all the time.

She leans in a licks her lips, her hands grabbing his throbbing erection through his pants, making him groan in pleasure… she then goes on to tell about the times she got turned on around him, how she had to leave and take care of herself… he grins, and is now rock hard, her stories, her fingers on him and the feel of her wet pussy closing around his fingers turning him on immensely.

“Hmm, bit of a nympho then?” he chuckles between groans, “… just for me… no other guys making you crawl the walls…” he asks, wanting nothing more at that moment then fuck his sisters friend the best he knew…

“Shit, Em…” he groans, removing his fingers from her and rolling onto his back, unbuckling his pants and pushing them down along with his boxers, his cock flops out, smacking against his belly… rock hard, twitching with need and the head glistening with pre-cum…
 
Em gave him a playful swat. “You trying being a teenager and coming face to face with the best looking thing you’d ever seen.” His grin just made her smile even she writhed from his fingers. Touching him felt so good, so right for her. Her excitement grew, feeling the throbbing erection beneath the material. His attitude pissed her off and turned her on at the same time.

“Just you.” Her body strained against him. “Oh fuck, Eric.” When he pushed her back, Emily was caught by surprise and the sight of that beautiful cock made her mouth water. Before he could stop her, Emily repositioned herself, taking a lick of the pre-cum on the head.

Her tongue played across the head of his cock and her lips wrapped around him. The taste of his warm skin made her moan deep in the back of her throat. She suckled at the sensitive head, her tongue swirling the tip. He was kneeling on the bed, his cock jutting out while her mouth played with him. Her tongue came out and she gave him a long lick, dipping her head to suckle at his balls.

There was an element of power in this act and that made it highly intoxicating. Emily worked her way down his cock with her mouth, sucking at him until she got all of his massive cock into her mouth and pulled back slowly, allowing her tongue to slide along the underside of cock.
 
“Oh shit!” he groan as her tongue flicks over the tip of his cock, “Mmm…” his head falls back as her tongue bathe the head and her lips wraps around it…

His groans fill the bedroom, much the same as her moans which lured him towards it in the first place… she works her magic, sucking him, swirling around his cock with her tongue and moving lower to suck his balls… her warm mouth and breath sends shivers through him, his cock throbs violently… when she takes him into her mouth and pretty soon swallows his full length, he groans in pleasure and his body quivers, his trusting forward, pushing into her mouth…

“Fuck… where’d you learn this?” he grunts, nothing clumsy about the way she sucked cock, that was for sure, “Keep it up much longer and you’ll make me pop…” he groans.
 
There was a sense of power as she felt the shivers course through him. Touching him was an addiction that could languish in. Emily pumped her sucking mouth over the hard erection, the groans he gave off making her even more wet and anxious to have him inside her. “Did you think I lived like a nun?” There a bit of laughter in her voice.

Her hand pumped his cock as she mouthed at his balls again. Emily didn’t want him to cum until he was inside her slick pussy. She kissed her way up his hard body, licking at the indentations on his abs, giving him a light nip with a mischievous smile.

She rubbed her hard nipples into his chest, loving how he felt against her. Emily kissed his mouth hard and deep, her need fueling the fire behind it. She pulled back, breathless. “I need you inside me, Eric. God I need you bad!”
 
Back
Top