Xena Slave's Sexual Adventures

What is Xena for?

• Total voters
My Slut, My Whore

yes im fucking you bitch as those 2 horses fuck your pussy xena i will now give you someting xena something i know you want slut something i know you desire something only me and daddy frank can give you but today xena i will do it to you here as they watch while you suck them off and have kong dong in asshole deeper and deeper in you and those horses fucking your pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmm slut xena im going to fuck you hard and fast so get ready bitch DO YOU KNOW WHAT HOLE IM GOING TO FUCK XENA?????? WITH A BIG GRIN CROSSING MY FACE I SAY BITCH IM GOING TO FUCK YOUR PEE HOLE you can feel me in you now fucking your pee hole hard and fast mmmmmmmm yes thats it take me in your pee hole i sink in your pee hole all the way even my balls disappear inside your pee hole as im fucking you you have orgasmaic senesations runing threw you non stop you want to orgasam but can't till i say you can xena you FILTHY INCEST CUNT mmmmmmm thats it feel me fucking your pee hole as you suck the men off and the horse's fuck your pussy sinking deeper and depper in you and as the kong dong in your ass is totally sucked in your ass hole disappering inside you as i fuck your pee hole with each stroke your holes will open wider and gape open and saty gaped open until me or daddy frank says they may stop gaping xena mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats it be a nasty damn bitch that we made were making you nastier we want you to be the nastiest you can be for me and daddy frank but only for us when we say 2 mmmm thats it now me you will feel my cum shooting in your pee hole my cum flowing in your pee hole mmmmmmmmmm yes slut thats it take all of your lord god daddy steven take all of his cum in you now bitch and as i start to shoot in your pee hole you may cum xena..................... mmmmmmmmmmmm thats it im building up xena you can feel im close to cumming and when i say here it comes you start orgsaming non stop it will be the best orgasam of your entire life you have never experienced an orgsam so long and so intense and so powerful it is so dman intense it drains you of all your strength for 30 seconds xena but after that you feel so much better and refreshed you can continue fucking for days without any sleep at all mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats it yes mmmmmmmmm thats it daddy lets fuck that bitch lets make that bitch orgasm daddy mmmmmmmmm until me or daddy tells you to stop :kiss: :) :devil:

Last edited:
Horse fuckmeat that's what you are Xena!

"Horse fuckmeat is what you are Xena a fuckslave WHORE! You only need to do one thing! OPEN YOUR HOLES FOR ANYTHING LORD STEVEN AND I SAY! And we say fuck them ALL bitch cunt! You know how we love when you are being a nasty whore. Good, good, yes just like that. Take them in and be filthy like we trained you to be cunt!. BE FILTHY!",Frank said with authority! Then he turned to the men, "Ok men, impale her mouth with your cocks as those horses open her cunt so you can use it later. I know you will love it all soaked with horse and hog cum! mmmmmmm"

Xena was so happy and horny now, she was being used so good she felt everything! OMG her titties were tingling with the suction from the milk machine and her ass tingled with the kong embedded into her ass so deep! Omg her cunt was FUCKING OPEN as the two horses shoved into her! mmmmmmmmm It was indescribable and incredible and she loved it so, "Oh Se..wrs pl...ease le..t th..em ke..ep fu..king me pl..eas Serr." she could hardly talk between the pumps from the cock in her mouth, but she tried because she was so desparate for more! She wanted to please her Lord and her Daddy so badly, pleasing them would be honoring them and she knew that. So she pushed hard against the horse cocks and sucked in each cock put down her throat. It was for their pleasure and if she did not give them pleasure then she was worthless!

(To be continued)

The Real Master Lord God Daddy Steven Is Here Now!

Hello I'm the real Master Lord God Daddy Steven I hope you will return and continue to be 1 of the men fucking my slut. Just don't try to be me or Daddy Frank those 2 are Real people and we are here. But you are more than welcome to fuck her and use her.

Last edited:
Horse fuckmeat that's what you are Xena!

:D mmmmmmmmmmm thats right xena if you do not give us pleasure and honor us and make me and daddy frank happy slut yes you could become worthless so you must start doing better to please us you nasty damn bitch you know what you were made for slut xena so do us proud show us give us pleasure xena show them how worthy a slut you are show them that your worthy of ther treatment me and and daddy frank give you make us the proud owners of the #1 nastiest slut in the world xena you know what you were made for and what you were born for so do it xena............................................... :) :kiss: show all these men here how nasty a bitch you are xena thats it be supernasty thats it take it take it all thats it lets open those holes wider and wider and wider your holes are so so so so so so so open now xena your holes feel so wide open you can take anything anysize in there now xena you will be that open from now on until daddy or me says for it to go back to normal xena you nasty damn whore thats it thats it xena mmmmmmm yes your so open now you will tingle non stop xena and your holes will stay gaping open like they are now xena................. :D

Last edited:
The Public Punishment At The GangBang

While the GangBang was taking place Daddy Frank heard a familiar voice. He knew it well because it was his skinny bastard back stabbing son Robert. Robert has tried to go behind Daddy Frank's and my back. But he was busted by Daddy Frank and now I think Daddy wants SkinnyBones Robert to be punished in public now for his wrong doings. When Xena hears his voice she says, "Daddy is that Robert?", he says, "Yes Xena it is." she gets a big evil grin on her face and she asks Daddy, "Daddy can This one fuck him here at the GangBang and punish him here for you and Lord? This one wants Robert to be humiliated! Daddy please Dadddy Frank please please please please?" she begs him. He gets an evil grin and says, "Ok, but lets fuck him up good slut." Xena smiles, "Oh Daddy thank you! This one will be so happy and she can't wait for lord to see her rip Robert a new ass with her Kong Dong and having you fucking me too Daddy." Daddy starts walking over to where Robert is. He says, "You lil' fucking skinny bastard. Why the Hell are you here?" Robert says, "I came to see the fucking slut get used daddy." Daddy replies, "Oh so you did? You skinny lil' bastard well we will just see won't we?" Daddy grabs the skinny bastard by the neck and drags him over to where Xena is. Xena looks over and see's him she smiles, "Well look who's here the lil' skinny bastard. Well you wanted to see this one get used did you?" Xena says. "Yeah I did Sis." ,Robert replys. Xena says, "Well Bro I'm the one thats going to be using you now!" She laughs and everyone joins in. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Then Lord says, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes Xena Daddy Frank and I want to see you fuck him and let all these men watch. They may even use you too SkinnyBones Robert! That's it Xena he hollars! Get Daddy's strap on!" Xena says, "Yes Sir, Ok Robert this one is going to fill your ass hole you lil' bastard and make you more sore than you have ever been in your life! SkinnyBones your ass will hurt for 2 months after this one fucks you!" Xena straps on her Kong Dong and steps up behind Robert and shoves the kong Dong up his ass fucking him hard and fast. Harder and faster picking up speed with each thrust into Roberts ass. Robert starts screaming for mercy but Xena laughs and says, "There is No mercy for you Robert for what you have done there will be No mercy and there is No way out of it you lil' bastard." Lord says, "You came to see Xena used, well turns out she will be using you Robert. Xena fuck him good for me and Daddy Frank." :D to be continued

Last edited:
Fucking Brother Is A Good Deed!

Xena was in her element now, being fucked was all she knew and all she needed day and night. Her holes tingled constantly begging to be opened wide, so she always had something inside all her holes, it was what she had to do to keep the tingling in check. My Lord God Daddy Steven and Daddy Frank are using me as a fuckslave whore should be used! Suddenly as the horses came inside her pussy, she heard a familiar voice in the room, even with so many men talking, she knew that voice! Yes it was him, that fucking skinny piece of nothing brother of hers. She was allowed to call him names and make him pay for the evil things he had tried to do to their wonderful Daddy and her sweet loving Lord God Steven. She turned her head to get the cock out of her mouth to beg her Father and her Lord a favor, "Daddy, Lord may this one please be released so she may fuck her brother's ass, please Sirs? You promised that your whore could use him hard and deep with a kong. mmmmmmmmmm Please Sirs?" She looked at them, "This one promises to suck all the cocks hard and to take them deep. Please Lord, please Daddy?" she waited for a response and then heard the sweet voice of her Dad over the loud voices of all the men.

Frank looked around and when he saw his son enter the room, "Well well now here is SKINNYBONES, wanting to get a piece of his sister I bet!"

Robert, "Yes Sir, she is so fucking good and I have missed using her Sir. She is a cunt Dad and she needs every cock, so here I am with mine."

Frank laughed at his son's boldness, "You little pecker, you think it's that easy do you? Hell NO! What you are going to get is a dildo in your ass from the slut no less!" he laughed. Looking at the men, "If you want a piece of the slut grab my son and hold him so I can whisper something to him. Then you can all get to fuck her mouth!"

The men begin to move around Robert. First man, "Ok Frank, we got it. Hey fella's help me get this shithead, so we can get back to using the slut!"

Different voices, "Grab his hands.", "Hold on to him damn it.", "What a wanker.", "Fucking asshole slugged me!" the final guy took a swing and hit Robert in the stomach which made Robert's legs buckle.

Frank laughed, "That's just the beginning of your fun Son." He moved close to his son's ear and whispered something no one could hear. Suddenly, Robert was docile and bent over for easy access. Then Frank turned to Xena, "Ok cunt, now you get your wish. You may use my own strap-on with the kong and fuck his ass raw! You better do it hard and deep too or you will be denied fucking for a week whore and i know you would HATE that you needy cunt!" he laughed.

Xena now untied took her Daddies strap-on and put it on. She knew this was going to be sweet! Knowing she had better do him really Good, she took Robert hard and deep as the men watched and began to laugh. She got hotter and hotter and she did not want to lose the priviledge of being fucked! Let alone for a whole WEEK, OMG that would be hell! So she fucked him HARDER and HARDER!

Suddenly, Robert must have felt the Kong going into his ass and then going even harder and harder. He screamed in pain but could not seem to be able to move, "AHHHHHGGGG, Please make her stop Dad, Ohhhhhhhh FUCK, it hurts! Make the whore stop!"

Xena smiling evilly, "This is my gift Robert so you better just fucking take it and shut up! This one gets much more done to her daily and knows how good it is! So just enjoy it, like this one is!" Xena laughs, "There is no mercy for you Robert for what you have done there will be no mercy and there is no way out of it you lil bastard." She proceeded to pump harder, but also knew she was still a whore and so with each pump she stuck her ass out so it could be fucked as she fucked Robert's ass. She felt the first cock enter her ass, " mmmmmmmmmm thank you for fucking this slut, oh thank you. Please more, more, more, yessssssssss." They penetrated her over and over and as they did she opened her brother's ass so good which made her even hornier!

Frank stood watching as different men plugged his slut with their cocks one after another. He smiled, "Are we having fun yet?" he shouted.

Voices, "Oh yeah fucking bitch is so hot!", "Oh look at her pump that huge dildo up his ass! That is SO hot!", "Man I can't wait to fuck that cunt's ass again!", "Man o' Man, that bitch really knows how to fuck and be fucked!"

(To be continued :D :kiss: )

Last edited:
Fuck Slut Fuck!

Lord God Daddy Steven watching his slut and property enjoy herself has a BIG SMILE AND GRIN CROSSING HIS FACE FROM EAR TO EAR. He is enjoying watching her fuck her piece of shit bastard brother Robert. He says to him, "See Robert I told you I would get you LOL LOL LOL." Lord God Daddy Steven walks in front of Robert, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm remember Robert when I said I would use you and make you pay for what you did? LOL Well SkinnyBones that time is coming. This is fun for Daddy and Xena. My time is Now! LOL, Now open your fucking mouth!" Lord God Daddy Steven walks to Robert's head and makes him start sucking his cock hard. Lord starts thrusting his cock in Roberts mouth like it was Xena's pussy. Fucking his mouth hard and fast over and over making Robert gag and choke on his cock many times. Robert can hardly take it. Unlike his sister Xena who takes me so easy and so deep in her throat and does not gag or puke. Robert gags and pukes all over Lord's cock. What a turn on hah! This just drives me to fuck his mouth harder. He makes SkinnyBones Robert keep going and makes him lick and suck his own vomit off of his Lord God Daddy Steven's cock, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That's it, so Daddy & Xena ain't Robert a lil' whimp? He can't take what Xena does for us. lol How pathetic he is! Daddy I love watching her fuck him I bet his ass will be more sore than it has ever been. I bet SkinnyBones Roberts ass will be sore for 2 damn months and he will be in pain the whole time. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOl Lord bursts into an evil laugh and looks into Xena's eyes ordering, "Put some cum in and under your nose now!" Daddy Frank looks at Lord as he know that when Lord does that to her it drives Xena wild and makes her fuck and thrust harder. LOL To be continued by Xena. Go wild with it Xena and be SUPERNASTY for us in it!

Last edited:
A little dab will do!

Now Frank was turned on seeing the cocks disappear into his cunts ass one after the other! He can't just watch anymore. He goes over to the men and says, "Ok, now let me show you how to plug an asshole! You can all get her mouth for now, her ass and cunt will be all mine for now." they moved to the mouth line knowing they would get her ass later. He turns towards her and shoves his cock into her ass hard and deep, not little by little but in one HARD Shove! Then he shoved his hand into her wet cum filled cunt, it went in so deep which made him pump her ass harder! Xena's insatiable lust for cocks was overwhelming sometimes and this was what made her happy. She was getting fucked and fucking her brother to shame him and punish him for her Daddy Frank and Lord God Daddy Steven and she was in heaven when she knew she was giving them sexual pleasure. She felt her Daddy pumping his cock into her ass with even more force then any of the other men had shown and with every thrust her Dad gave her she in turn gave Robert harder thrusts too. Feeling the deep thrusts into her ass and hand going deeper into her pussy was driving her crazy with need for more! Then she saw her Lord get in front of Robert saying, "Hmmmmmmmm remember Robert when I said I would use you and make you pay for what you did LOL well skinnybones that time is coming this is fun for Daddy and Xena my time is coming NOW! LOL Now open your fucking mouth!" Lord God Daddy Steven walks to Roberts head and makes him start sucking his hard succulent cock so hard. Xena feels jealous that Robert will get her Lord's cock instead of her, but she also gets turned on just seeing it go into Robert's mouth so hard and deep. Lord God Daddy Steven starts thrusting his cock in Roberts mouth like it was Xena's pussy fucking his mouth hard and fast over and over making Robert gag and choke on his cock many times. Robert can hardly take it unlike her. She takes him in so easy and so deep in her throat and does not gag or puke, she thinks how she would never dishonor his cock like that, or any cock for that matter, but she watches as Robert gags and pukes all over Lord God Daddy Steven's cock and she sees that that just drives Lord God Daddy Steven to do it even more and her Lord makes Skinnybones Robert keep going and she loves watching as he makes him lick and suck his own vomit off of Lord God Daddy Stevens cock. He says, "Mmmmmm that's it, so Daddy and Xena, ain't Robert a lil' whimp? He can't take what Xena does for us. How pathetic he is. Daddy I love watching Xena fuck him. I bet his ass will be more sore than it has ever been. I bet Skinnybones Robert's ass will be sore for 2 damn months and he will be in pain the whole time LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL." Xena heard Lord God Daddy Steven burst into an evil laugh then he looks her in the eyes ordering, "Put some cum in and under your nose now!" She sees Lord God Daddy Steven look at Daddy Frank as they know it drives her wild and makes her fuck and thrust harder. Xena reaches down to her cunt and takes some cum and pussy juice from it to spread in and under her nostrils. She can't help herself she screams out in esctacy, "Ohhhhh Lord and Daddy, this one is an incest slut whore. mmmm Please fuck me harder, ohhhhh please! Fuck your whores pussy with your fist please Daddy Sir and please let me suck more cocks please!" That smell of cum makes her so so fucking horny! She wanted cocks so badly, her duty in life was to fuck men over and over as many as she was told to fuck, no matter how many or for how long. She bent her head downward to allow men to get their cocks into her mouth as she felt her Daddy push his hand with force deeper into her wet dripping cunt! He also pounds his cock in and out of her ass with great huge thrusts! A cock enters her mouth before she can thank him for using her like the FUCKSLAVE slut whore she was meant to be and to ask for more of the same, "Oh thank you Daddy Frank, this FUCKSLAVE slut whore neee...ds aaaaaaggg.."

The man who shoved into her mouth says, "You whore we keep telling you to shut up and S U C K!! Take it bitch! You know you want it you nasty piece of fuckmeat. Look fella's she is liking my cock. Yeah, bitch suck it and lick it just like that whore! You guys are gonna love her mouth, damn she can really suck!! Shit! Oh bitch that's it more of the same, keep sucking just like that. You guys better be ready for this, damn she can do it so GOOD! YES WHORE LIKE THAT CUNT OHHHHHH YOU WHORE I'M CUMMMINNNGG!" Xena feels as his cock explodes cum into her mouth. She moans, "mmmmohhhhmmmmm" and proceeds to suck his cock even harder. He tries to pump more as she is sucking but he is spent. She knows that means she will get a new cock, mmmmmmmmm so good, more, she needs more, ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Random men shouting, "That bitch better do me like that!" ; "She needs cocks, so she will dude." ; "You fuckmeat, you love that you will be fucking all of us don't you whore?" ; When I hit that, I am gonna make her open so much she will be sore a month!" everyone laughs.......she responds in her mind, YES I need more and more please fuck my mouth more, she turns her eyes to see Lord pumping hard into Roberts mouth. This makes her pump harder which in turn makes Daddy pump harder into her! OHHHHHH it's incredible, the tingles are incredible!

(To Be Continued :) )

Last edited:
Subtext: When will the tour begin response.

Hard Sir,

The tour to all the on-line Masters and friends will begin within the next few years, Sir. My Lord and my Daddy will be making plans for different trips, each lasting from two weeks up to a Month in each location. During the stay the on-line Master will have use of me for their own pleasure for a week of the time. Anything they want to do as long as the men they have fuck me are tested as I am. :) But no matter what the on-line Masters wish to use me for as long as it is not physically harmful to Daddy and Lords property, they will allow almost anything, for more details on this talk to Daddy or my Lord. I am only a fuckslave, it is all I know and all I want in life is to please my betters in all that they want, to me this is like breathing, without it I am not living. :heart:

Last edited:
Xena Gets A Toy!

xenasmaster said:
"FELLA'S you are going to enjoy I bet!"

Xena pushed hard against her Daddy's cock and hand and sucked each cock with relish and need. Her instincts were going full throttle and she sucked cock after cock. Suddenly she felt her Daddy explode his cum into her ass. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, YOU WHORE, take all of it! Your holes are for nothing except cum you fucking cunt!" A muffled moan came from her cock filled mouth, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Daddy responded, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it moan for me and I will get you a nice toy to play with bitch! You want that don't you? Don't use her pussy or ass guys, I need to go get something and when I return her holes will be pounded again." he removed his cock from her ass and his hand from her pussy and left the room. She continued to suck the cocks but her holes tingled desparately for more. Oh how could he leave her empty like this? Her excitement was driving her to insanity, and yet it she was lucid at the same time. Oh how her holes tingled and tingled, it was so good and yet meant that her holes needed even more! Daddy was gone only 10 minutes, but to her it was an eternity. He re-entered the room carrying something large. He was sneering, "Now my precious cunt whore you will be doing something of worth with those cum filled holes! Okay, Ted take your cock out of the whore's mouth for a minute. Okay fella's help me set this up." He put the object on the floor next to my shaking body, it was shaking from the need for more. He looked at her, "Poor whore so empty and needy, don't worry slut in a minute your holes will be filled again." Now she saw it, it was a fuck machine! OMG he was attaching 2 kong dong dildos to it and she knew where they would be going. mmmmmmmmm, the thought was making her drool. Daddy motioned to her, "Come here girl. Open your legs over the machine and lower yourself onto the kongs. Hurry slut!" he ordered! She stood above the machine and opened her legs and lowered herself onto it and felt the kongs as they entered her cunt and ass, "Thank you Sir, ohhhhhhhhhhhh they are so huge! mmmmmmmmmmmm OMG!" she could feel them opening her up and it was heaven as her holes tingled even more with delight. Daddy pushed her down hard onto it, "I said HURRY cunt! Get those holes open good! You will love this guys." he turned a knob and she felt the kongs start to move up and down driving in and out of her holes and she felt her daddys hands on her shoulders pushing her down onto the kongs with force. "Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Daddy omg Daddy, yeeeesssssssssss Daddy!" she screamed. The men were turned on and she could hear voices at random, "Oh yeah, look at that. Her holes took all of them in! OMG what a whore..... Fuck yeah, little cunt was made for things like that and more you can tell.....Man I want to get to turn that knob hahaahahah......I just want that mouth again while her holes take those humungous things in.......Damn the bitch is loving it listen to her." Daddy looked over to the men, "Alright guys while I rotate the power levels you can all start fucking that mouth again."

To be continued.......... :kiss: :heart: :)

Xena could feel the dildo pounding into her hard and deep and being pushed more and more into it as a cock was shoving deep into her throat. mmmmmmmmm It felt wonderful and she groaned, "mmmm ohhhhhhhhaagh." The man shoving his cock shouted to her, "Shut up cunt and keep sucking you whore, you know you love the taste of my cock and the feel of that monster dildo going into your nasty hole bitch, JUST SUCK MY COCK! Look guys, the slut is squirting again, ha ha I love it! That's it cumbucket take everything like you should and there are so many others that want some of you bitch, so it's not going to be over for a long long long time slut! YES!!!" Then she heard voices from the line of men speaking, "Oh man can't wait to feel my cock down her throat again!" another "Me too, she does it so good and look at that monster dildo disappear into her, ouchhhhhhhh!" and he and a few others laughed. Daddy began changing the speeds on the dildo chair and it felt so so good, I had to cum again and again and then I felt the cum in my throat and sucked harder to take it all! "Hey bitch that's it, suck it all in and drink it slut. NEXT!" I felt him take his cock out of me and saw another man walk up and say, "Okay whore take this one now and you better suck it good or I will smack your fucking ass till it's red!! You fucking slut, yesssssss like that whore, just like that!" he was moaning now as I sucked his cock so hard.:heart::kiss:

To be continued........

Back