Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Charisma, my newest release from www.phaze.com is available TODAY! It is the continuing saga of the Weres, following in the footsteps of Pick of the Litter and A Strange New Breed, which are number nine and number one at Phaze this month.

Kadian James is a lonely muscian. He's a rock star and a legend but would the girls scream for him as loudly if they knew what lay hidden under his suave outer layer?

Charisma is on the run from a mobster. He wants to use her powers as a siren against his enemies. But then Kadian steps into the picture. Will he end up dead or will Charisma find the strength to save him and herself in the end.

Check it out!

Charisma200x300.jpg
 
My 17th novel is now up in fictionwise. Once again Terrie has done a really nice cover.

Richard-FNight.jpg


Friday Night is a bit different from anything you have read before. It's a romance novel that starts out with incest and winds up with non-incest romance. Along the way it's also an action adventure story. Check it out!
 
NEW RELEASE from eXcessica.com!

My latest release, LOST & FOUND, is available now from excessica.com!



Synopsis:

Taylor Stone, the former lead singer of a popular 80's rock band still carries a flame for her first love, Tommy. When she's attacked one night after a solo performance at a local bar, a stranger comes to her aid.

Tommy can't believe after nearly 20 years, he still feels such intense love for Taylor. Unable to hold a steady relationship, he's resolved to spend his life alone, that is until Taylor comes back into his life.

Can they pick up where they left off or has too much time passed between them?

Read an excerpt:

Flashback to 1989...

Taylor and the band arrived in New York City six days before their three concert dates at Madison Square Garden. Exhausted from a string of twelve cities in twelve days, they were all happy to have a few days to rest. Unknown to any of them, Lethal Weapon's first appearance at Madison Square Garden would be the last time the band appeared anywhere publicly again.

Leo, their manager, put them up in suites at The Plaza hotel. Taylor declined when the band asked if she wanted to do some sight-seeing. She opted instead for a long hot bubble bath and an early night.

After her bath she called her mother to let her know they'd made it to New York safely. When she finished the call, she crawled into the large bed and immediately drifted off to sleep.

When she woke the next morning, she felt rested and relaxed. Getting up to go to the window, she saw it was going to be a beautiful, sunny day. She dressed quickly and left a message for the other band members telling them she was going to go check out the city.

With Lethal Weapon still being relatively new to the concert circuit, not many people recognized her which suited Taylor just fine. She wanted to be a normal girl visiting New York City, taking in the sites. A few people had approached her asking for autographs and she was happy to oblige, but other than that, she went virtually unnoticed in the bustling city.

As she headed into Central Park, she spotted a hotdog vendor. Walking quickly, she reached in her pocket to count out money so she could grab herself a quick breakfast. She dropped a few of the bills on the ground in front of the vendor and bent to pick them up. At the same time, another hand came down to pick up the money also.

Snatching the bills up quickly, she brought herself upright and looked into the eyes of the man who she thought was trying to steal her money. She froze, unable to look away from the piercing blue eyes looking down into her brown ones.

"I--I--you--" she stammered. What the hell is happening to me? Taylor had never been tongue tied a day in her life.

"I'm Tommy," he said, reaching out his hand to her.

Her eyes still locked with his, she reached out to shake his hand. The simple touch of his hand caused her to blush profusely and a jolt of awareness to course through her veins.

"Taylor," she answered. Her heart was beating so loud, it felt as if it would pound right out of her chest. Tommy broke eye contact, ordered a dog for both of them, then handed her one.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

She was still staring up at him. What a hunk! He stood about six foot one with short, almost spiked, sandy blond hair and the bluest eyes she'd ever seen. She nodded at him, agreeing silently it was nice to meet him also.

"Let's sit over there." Tommy motioned to a bench behind her.

Taylor followed, unable to think or do much else. She sat on the bench looking down at the hotdog in her hand. She brought it to her lips and felt his gaze on her again. Taking a bite, she turned to look at him.

"What?" she asked.

"You're Taylor Stone." He flashed a wickedly sexy smile at her.

"Yeah. That's me." She broke eye contact with him and took a few more bites of her hotdog before she spoke again. "You know me, huh?"

"Oh yeah. I've been trying for months to get tickets to one of your shows at the Garden. They sold out pretty quick." Reaching up with his thumb, he wiped a blotch of mustard from the corner of her mouth. "Your first show's not 'til Thursday, you guys get here early to take in some sights?" He smiled devilishly at the rosy color in her cheeks when he put his finger in his mouth and licked the mustard off.
 
Crowning Desire

[self-promotion is reserved for authors with work on this site. thank you for your understanding! - admin]

* * *
 
GIft of Her Submission out now from Renaissance E-books!

Btw, Morgan Hawke is my mentor :)

GIFT OF HER SUBMISSION
By Sascha Illyvich
Out from Renaissance E-books
http://shop.renebooks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ILLYVICH-10
Male Dom/BDSM
Word Count: 35,840 words
Price: $5.99

A Man who Lives the Life writes His First Book about Dominant Men and the Women who are Their Slaves! With subs and former subs scattered across the country, bestselling author Sascha Illyvich has waited till now to create a picture of cruel masters who force the women they have chosen to submit and then teach them to love it! By turns savage, ravishing bdsm, and heart-pounding romance The Gift of Her Submission defies description. As Ayden Delacroix has written in In the Library Reviews: "Mr. Illyvich wonderfully portrays the Dom/sub relationship as it can be: romantic, caring and full of love. While I found some of the stories contained a bit too much pain for my taste, they were still delicately written and contained warmth." A must-read!

BLURB: Can three new submissives handle their new master, providing for them at all times, forgoing their own needs in hopes that they will be taken care of and loved?

EXCERPT:



Siddella heard no footsteps but she felt Ronan’s presence. His male scent of vanilla and tobacco drifted towards her nose, indicating he’d been smoking a cigar. It was early in the day, so he’d probably taken his tea outside with Casey afterwards, and enjoyed a morning cigar. It was a Sunday after all.
“What wonderfully painful things should I do to you, Siddella?” His voice was monotone, indicative of his lack of enthusiasm for his task.
She lifted her head, the blindfold covering her eyes, yet she knew if it were removed, he’d be standing before her, probably dressed in leather from waist down, giving her a view of the expanse of his chest. Light brown fur covered the muscles in his upper body, giving him a softness just above that well built hardness he dedicated himself to maintaining. She knew his hair would be down, covering the sides of his face and giving him a sinister, almost vampiric look that he’d perfected over the years.
Still, Siddella kept her mouth shut. She knew better than to answer. Beginners rule number one with Ronan, you earn the right to speak. Until that point, speak when spoken to only and don’t answer rhetorical questions.
Even if she wanted him to beat her ass until she couldn’t sit down and then shove his cock up her duff until she screamed and it hurt so bad that she cried.
“You remembered my first rule. It seems you can be trained after all. Or you can fake a really good game.”
A hand caressed her scalp before fingers tightened around her skull, gripping short locks and yanking her head up, leaving her mouth partially open.
“You’ve not been faking with me for the past three years, have you, little slut?”
She wanted to cry out, his nails dug into her scalp so roughly that it actually hurt, but she kept her agony to herself. “No Prince.”
“You don’t get to call me Prince anymore. You lost that right earlier with your final disrespect of Casey. It’s Master now.”
She swallowed a breath and nodded. “Yes Master.” He’d reduced her to a common submissive. Great.
“Glad you understand. But you can mimic commands really well, can’t you?”
She acknowledged him with a light nod.
“It seems we’ve caught you in a lie, haven’t we?” He let go of her scalp, slamming her head down against the leather.
She nearly bit her tongue, but kept the tears forming from falling down her cheek. She’d cried enough for the day, thank you.
Siddella felt, rather than heard him walk away. His scent was less pronounced momentarily until his body was next to hers. Waves of heat from him warmed her bare flesh. She didn’t need her robe from earlier if he kept close to her. MasterPrince Ronan had enough body heat for three people.
SMACK!
A hand landed on her ass, stinging much like Valerie’s slap had earlier.
“You’re going to learn to give up control today, Siddella. If you really want to remain here with me.”
“I love you!” She tried to stop herself from blurting the words out, but it was too late. A hand jerked forward in a pathetic attempt to cover her mouth but she remembered that she was restrained.
His hand smoothed over the warm flesh of her ass. “I’m glad you have feelings that you think count. Here’s a hint, this isn’t about what you want anymore. It’s about that statement right there. If you love me, you’ll knock off the nonsense and realize just how important these next few moments are.”
His hand landed a few more times on each cheek, making her groan in pleasurable pain. Her heart thudded loudly in her ear and against her chest. Butterflies danced wildly in her stomach and sweat broke out on her forehead. It was cold in the room still, right?
The press of cold leather up her spine and down the crack of her ass readied her for what would come next. The silk cracker fluttered lightly over the globes of her ass before whispering a caress over the small of her back.
Siddella arched her hips back against the cracker of the whip but felt it disappear quickly.
Three steps back and the blow came, the tip whistling through the air before it popped against the underside of her ass, pulling a scream from her.
Gripping the wooden pegs for support, she braced herself for the next blow as MasterPrince Ronan was fond of throwing his whip several times in a row to land on the same spot. The hit stung a few seconds after it connected, cutting into flesh. A trail of blood trickled between her thighs.
A shiver ran through her as the second blow landed on the other side of her hips, stinging that sweet spot in just the same manner. Siddella’s ass clenched up tightly as adrenaline pumped through her body, the excitement from being beaten this way doing wonders for her arousal.
Her nipples hardened into tiny buds, her pussy swelled and clit throbbed, coating itself with juices.
Another pop caught her just above her hips, this one stinging harder and deeper than the last two. She arched into the bench and screamed loud enough that the dead could probably hear her.
Or at best, Casey and Valerie could hear from down the hall.
Tears trickled down her cheeks and soaked the blindfold. More blood coated her thighs from the wound just under her ass but there was none where the whip hit her above her hips.
 
Roscoe James’s Orion (Yep, this is me)
Genre: BDSM Erotic Contemporary
Length: Novel

Amid the towering monuments of Manhattan's concrete jungle, Pamela Wilkinson wasn't looking for a white picket fence and roses. She didn't yearn for silk sheets and gentle caresses. She wanted something else. Something different. Something good girls aren't supposed to crave and good boys know nothing about. She wanted more than the pull of rope against her wrists, the smell of leather in her nose, and the loud clang of the dungeon door slamming shut on her heart. She wanted the forbidden dance of master and submissive.

Horatio Sloan, wealthy eccentric and not easily denied, demanded more from Pamela than just her body. From a small art gallery in SoHo to the cold marble floor of his study, he would take from her more than her soul, demand more than just her heart, and possess her darkest, most secret place...

Her mind.

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations some readers may find objectionable: Anal play/intercourse, strong BDSM theme and content, Domination/submission, exhibitionism, voyeurism.

www.roscoejames.com

Trade Reviews – Orion by Roscoe James

Review site : You Gotta Read
Rating : You Need To Read
Reviewed by : Heather

Amid the towering monuments of Manhattan's concrete jungle, Pamela Wilkinson wasn't looking for a white picket fence and roses. She didn't yearn for silk sheets and gentle caresses. She wanted something else. Something different. Something good girls aren't supposed to crave and good boys know nothing about. She wanted more than the pull of rope against her wrists, the smell of leather in her nose, and the loud clang of the dungeon door slamming shut on her heart. She wanted the forbidden dance of master and submissive.

Horatio Sloan, wealthy eccentric and not easily denied, demanded more from Pamela than just her body. From a small art gallery in SoHo to the cold marble floor of his study, he would take from her more than her soul, demand more than just her heart, and possess her darkest, most secret place...

Her mind.

In Orion you follow Pam through her journey of finding and experiencing a new way of life. You watch her struggle with knowing what she wants while knowing that most people would find it completely insane. In the opening scenes of the book, Pam tells you that she doesn’t want just the average sexual relationship but someone to dominate her mind.

I was mesmerized by Pam’s journey into submissive. I was one of those people who would look at the pictures of leather, chains, collars, etc and think… Nasty. James puts your mind into another frame, allowing you to understand what is going through the mind of a submissive. It’s not about the sex or kink, but about pleasing your mate.


Anyone that is interested in BDSM really should read Orion. This book was thought provoking to say the least. James has created a world in which you are allowed to learn the inner workings of the mind of a submissive and a dominant. Following Pam through her journey, her decisions to become a submissive, the struggle of finding a Dom, her inner turmoil, and eventually her trial as a Dom will keep you intrigued and turning the pages.




Orion
Contemporary
CinLee
Romance Junkies
Roscoe James
Loose ID
May 19, 2009
9781596329737
http://www.roscoejames.com/
4.5
E-BOOK

After spending an interesting evening at an erotic photography show, something deep within Pamela Wilkinson was stirred. A fantasy, a desire that she is just now aching to have realized. But all of her dates are complete failures at giving her what she needs and even her best friend doesn't understand what Pamela wants. During her birthday party, her friends give Pamela a dog collar and leash, which she promptly puts on. After teasingly leading Pam around on the leash, her best friend hands off the leash to a stranger while she powders her nose. Jolie has no idea what she has set in motion.

Horacio Sloan is immediately fascinated by the drunken woman at the end of the leash. He even warns Pamela that someone might take her seriously, but she doesn't deny that at all. Each week he finds himself at the bar, flirting with her across the distance until finally one week he brings his assistant along. Soon Pamela finds herself in a limo with a man who is a complete stranger and ends up spending the night at his isolated mansion. Frightened and fascinated, Pamela knows this is the one man who will give her fantasy life and he would not disappoint her.

I'm still catching my breath from this one. Each word flickers like a flame from the heat between Pam and Horacio. Horacio is a definite alpha master yet shows a gentleness in his handling of Pamela that borders on the exquisite. Pamela is a well fleshed out character, showing her internal struggle of wanting her fantasy at the same time as fearing it. If you like your stories hot, ORION by Roscoe James is not to be missed. The BDSM D/s elements are very strong in this book and elemental to the story but are written very well.

Wild and hot, you won't be putting this book down. ORION by Roscoe James is an exquisite story you won't want to miss.

Title: Orion
Author: Roscoe James
Publisher: Loose ID
Publisher URL: www.loose-id.com
Reviewer: Amanda Nelson
Just Erotic Romance Reviews
Rating: 5 stars
Heat level: O (Orgasmic)

Pamela Wilkinson knows she wants more from a man, but that man is hard to find. While visiting an art gallery in Soho, she finds what she is missing…someone to make her own. So far, none of her dates seem to understand what she is seeking, until she meets the man. The man has been watching her every Friday night, up until the night. It was the night that Horatio Sloan came to complete her. She did things that she never thought she would ever do, and not only did them but found herself to be totally turned on by them. Horatio took her on a journey that began with a single word.

I was totally blown away by this book. Mr. James has managed to intrigue, entice and mesmerize me with this story. Instead of being the usual punishment and reward book that so many BDSM books are, this one showed me what a true Dominant/submissive relationship should be. Mr. James had the terminology and the action that made me fully believe in this relationship and what love can do to a person who craves this lifestyle. When Pamela was without Horatio, I felt her pain and when she was with him, I felt her total obedience. The characters, plot and scene playing were all so well written that I was able to totally lose myself in the story. The analogies used throughout the book were totally unexpected in an erotic story, yet they fit like a glove. The sex was everything that I would desire in a D/s relationship, the anticipation was very exciting and the climax was even more so. If all of Mr. James’ books are like this, I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I can’t say I’d recommend this book for light summer reading, but I would highly recommend this book for some late night titillation.

Amanda Nelson
Just Erotic Romance Reviews
 
Lucy's first e-book is now available

I've created a simple promo page for those who wish to buy a copy

http://www.lucythelusty.biz

The cost is based on Australian Dollars and thus if your currency isn't AUD
then it would be the equivalent value.

IF you aren't in Australia I would suggest Paypal would be the likely method of payment but having said that it is your choice.

"The Power of Curiosity" is based on my life and is an expansion on some stories posted on Lit. Plus so much more LOL

I will include my first fictional short story "My Dominant Romance" for those also on Lit. (So email me so I know who is who, thanks)

Any questions, just check the email address on the webpage

Thank You

Lucy
 
*bump*

Ive recreated the promo page for my e-book

so the excerpts are less scary now lol

not that I thought they were but I had some comments on that line

so now the excerpts are less kinky

http://www.lucythelusty.biz check it out

email address is in the details if you have any questions

thanks

Lucy
 
New release, never before published!

DEADLY DESIRE, a direct to eXcessica release, is available now from Vivian Vincent (that's me!) Be sure to check it out. Only $3.99 will get you this great novella with mystery, suspense and of course, romance!

=====


DEADLY DESIRE
by Vivian Vincent
Click on the picture to purchase!​

Tina Mackenzie, a dispatcher for the Iosco County Sheriff, suspects her new neighbor is a murderer. She’s in love with him and wants desperately to believe he’s not, but evidence against him keeps piling up. When she learns the truth, she confronts the man responsible, only to be tied up and held captive in his basement.

Michael Burns doesn’t know how to handle the fact he’s being accused of the rape and murder of two women. He has to convince everyone, including the woman he’s come to love, that he’s innocent. When he’s kidnapped, he knows it’s only a matter of time before the truth is out in the open. Until then, he has to figure out a way to get himself and Tina out of this madman’s basement, alive.

Read an excerpt:

Brenda’s gaze focused on the box of condoms again. She knew she was in some serious trouble based on what he’d told her earlier. He’s gonna rape me! Tears filled her eyes and a whimper escaped her before she could stop it. The man turned to look at her. She couldn’t see his face but the pure hatred and anger she saw in his eyes caused another shiver to race down her spine.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked softly.

"I told you why. Now shut up and let me eat my dinner in peace."

"But-" Brenda closed her mouth and cowered against the wall when he turned and pointed the gun at her.

"I said shut up."

She nodded and reached up to wipe away her tears. She watched as the man finished his burger and fries, put the empty containers back into the bag then dropped it into the small wastebasket by the refrigerator.

He turned to look at her then, reaching for the snap on his jeans. He lowered the zipper and let them fall to his ankles, his erection tenting his boxer briefs. He smiled then pulled his shirt over his head and toed off his shoes before stepping out of his jeans. He left his ski mask on.

Brenda’s traitorous body responded to the nearly naked man standing before her. A light smattering of blond hair covered his chest and a thin strip ran down his belly to disappear beneath the waistband of his boxer briefs. He had a tattoo of what looked like a dragon high on his chest near his left shoulder. Her gaze traveled down his body then back up and met his again. She watched as he reached for the box of condoms and opened it, never breaking eye contact with her. He pulled out a small foil packet then returned the box to the table.

Breaking eye contact with her, he lowered his boxer briefs and stepped out of them, allowing his straining erection to spring free and rest against his belly. He took his cock in one hand and slowly stroked it, and then opened the condom wrapper with his teeth. He rolled the condom over his shaft, dropped the wrapper on the table, picked up his gun and approached her.

He saw utter fear in her eyes as he came closer and felt a sense of satisfaction. He knew, if scared enough, she’d do whatever he asked. He set the gun down on the table beside the bed then took a seat on the edge. He reached for her and pulled her to him. He placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her mouth close to his.

"If you bite me, I’ll shoot you," he whispered a split second before he pressed his lips to hers. Brenda fought her gag reflex as he forced his tongue into her mouth. She wanted desperately to bite him, but she thought better of it.

Maybe if I give him what he wants, he’ll let me go.

The man broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes. He could see desire there. Desire and fear. Good, this makes my job easier.

"Lay back on the mattress, Brenda."

She closed her eyes and complied. She felt his weight as he positioned himself over her. Brenda kept her eyes closed tight while he kissed her neck, then down to her breasts. She cursed her body for responding when she felt his lips wrap around first one nipple then the other.

"You like that," he whispered.

"No," Brenda pleaded.

"Your body says otherwise." She felt his hand trail down her belly to the curly hair at the top of her thighs. She was soaked and she hated it. "You’re wet and ready for me, Brenda. Deny it all you want, but you want me to fuck you six ways from Sunday."

Brenda whimpered when he rubbed at the hard nub of her clit. Pleasure and fear coursed through her. This is so wrong! I can’t want him! Unconsciously, she opened her legs wider for him and heard him let out a quiet chuckle.

"Oh yeah, you’re ready for me."

He pulled his hand away and positioned himself over her again, his hand on his throbbing cock. He teased her opening with the head before slowly pushing inside her.

Brenda dug her fingers into his arms and held back her moan of pleasure when she felt him fill her. She tried to hold herself still while he took what he wanted, but it was a fruitless effort. Her hips began to move with his. She raked her nails down his arms when he increased his pace. She closed her eyes and prayed this would be over quickly. When she felt his teeth bite down on her nipple, she opened her eyes and nearly screamed at what she saw.

I know him!

He’d removed his ski mask and put his hand over her mouth when he saw the recognition in her eyes. As he continued to thrust hard and deep inside her, he reached over to the table and grabbed his gun. With reluctance, she let her orgasm rock through her. His body tensed when he reached his own peak. He put the gun to her forehead and released her mouth. Dazed and unable to scream, she uttered only one word before he pulled the trigger.

"Michael?"

=====

Be sure to check out all my titles, available through my website, just click on the banner below.
 
Last edited:
By The Numbers: available Monday

When shy guy Nate has the fortune of being there when Sheila's car won't start, he becomes embroiled in a game of passion only she controls. Sheila's motives remain unclear, but Nate is too nice of a guy to push the issue, especially as Sheila introduces him to sex "by the numbers." With kinks to spare, By The Numbers is an erotic journey of lust, desperation, exhibitionism and voyeurism which carries a naive young man through the roller coaster ride of his dreams toward an emotional and revealing climax.

BTN_cover3a.jpg


Available Monday, July 27th at eXcessica!
 
Last edited:
The erotica review site Dark Divas Reviews has chosen my eXcessica short Blue Roses Tatto (an expansion of a story posted here at Literotica), published under the name of habu, as its July recommended read. The following is the four and a half (out of five) Delightful Divas awarded review, which can be found at http://ddrreviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/blue-roses-tattoo-by-habu.html:

Summary: Laurie is living a dull life as a diner waitress in a nowhere town in a Podunk state. She craves adventure and the exotic but is left to settle for small-town life and Sam, the truck driver. And then one day, Hank, a James Dean-handsome mysterious stranger with a full-body blue roses tattoo walks into the diner and sees Laurie as someone who needs his help.


My Review: Habu has created a wonderful little short with Blue Roses Tattoo. The first thing that caught my eye about this story was the title. I was intrigued by the unlikely idea of a man having a rose tattoo, let alone a blue one. The idea of it being an all over body tattoo was just incredible. This story was very fast paced and I could totally relate with the main character, Laurie. I do believe every woman or man has a period in their lives where they feel like there is something missing. With Laurie’s determination to change this existence with an unexpected meeting with Hank, I couldn’t help but admire her for taking the chance.

The scenes in this story were sizzling and Hank’s devotion to satisfying his lover first had this reviewer turning pages as quickly as she could. The only complaint I would have about this is that I wished it were a bit longer. Perhaps Habu can be convinced to write a sequel to this story. I’d love to hear more from these delicious characters! I give Blue Roses Tattoo Four and ½ Delightful Divas and my Recommended Read for July!

Rated 4 ½ Delightful Divas and a Recommended Read by Dakota!
 
The erotica review site Dark Divas Reviews has chosen my eXcessica short Blue Roses Tatto (an expansion of a story posted here at Literotica), published under the name of habu, as its July recommended read. The following is the four and a half (out of five) Delightful Divas awarded review, which can be found at http://ddrreviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/blue-roses-tattoo-by-habu.html:

Summary: Laurie is living a dull life as a diner waitress in a nowhere town in a Podunk state. She craves adventure and the exotic but is left to settle for small-town life and Sam, the truck driver. And then one day, Hank, a James Dean-handsome mysterious stranger with a full-body blue roses tattoo walks into the diner and sees Laurie as someone who needs his help.


My Review: Habu has created a wonderful little short with Blue Roses Tattoo. The first thing that caught my eye about this story was the title. I was intrigued by the unlikely idea of a man having a rose tattoo, let alone a blue one. The idea of it being an all over body tattoo was just incredible. This story was very fast paced and I could totally relate with the main character, Laurie. I do believe every woman or man has a period in their lives where they feel like there is something missing. With Laurie’s determination to change this existence with an unexpected meeting with Hank, I couldn’t help but admire her for taking the chance.

The scenes in this story were sizzling and Hank’s devotion to satisfying his lover first had this reviewer turning pages as quickly as she could. The only complaint I would have about this is that I wished it were a bit longer. Perhaps Habu can be convinced to write a sequel to this story. I’d love to hear more from these delicious characters! I give Blue Roses Tattoo Four and ½ Delightful Divas and my Recommended Read for July!

Rated 4 ½ Delightful Divas and a Recommended Read by Dakota!

WOW! Congrats!
 
Thanks. That one published some time ago, so it was surprising to see this review.

Dakota says they're pretty backed up at DD and she saw a lot of excessica titles there. I just got a not so favorable review for one of my older releases from them a few weeks back. Of course, I decided to keep it buried.

But oddly, the same day the bad review posted, they had me as a spotlighted author. Go figure.
 
I now have my novel Corporate Sex Slaves up in Club Lighthouse Publishing. I have previously published Corporate Sex Slaves in A1AdultEBooks, but now have transferred the title to Club Lighthouse Publishing.
 
The following is an excerpt of Rainbow Reviews four and a half (out of five) stars Indigene review of the GM novella I Met a Man by shabbu (the collaboration of LIt. authors sabb and sr71plt/habu) that will launch from eXcessica tomorrow, Monday, 17 August:

“I Met A Man” is my first story by Shabbu and it was a thoroughly wonderful reading experience for me. I look forward to reading more from the writing collaboration of habu and Sabb, who I believe make an important contribution to gay literature. I strongly recommend this novella, even for those who exclusively seek "happily-ever-after" endings because despite the sadness of the story premise, it is superbly written and in the end there is a smile through the tears.

Although “I Met A Man” is a stand-alone novella, it also is the final segment of a Bellapais Villa series starting with “The Tree of Idleness” and continuing with “Rough Road to Happiness,” both published by eXcessica.

Full review here: http://rainbow-reviews.com/?p=1734
 
Last edited:
[self-promotion is reserved for authors with work on this site. thank you for your understanding! - admin]
 
Last edited:
Corporate Sex Slaves is now up in Fictionwise. The story is that of a company forced to use sex to keep government contracts and the effects on the people involved. There's a lot of sex action and a lot of character development due to the action. In the end, there's even some real romance. As usual, Terri did a great cover!

Richard-CSSlaves.jpg
 
Spell of Appalachia now available!!!

It'ss officially released and you can get your very own copy of Molly Wens' Spell of Appalachia.

Join Onida Burke and Liam Cannan on an inexplicable journey through distance and mountain mists to discover the answers to life’s mysteries.

Onida is a celebrated author in the greatest crisis of her life, troubled by her past—and the mystifying apparition that comes to her mountain cabin in the pre-dawn mists.

Liam is an entrepreneur about to gamble everything to find the mysterious woman that haunts his dreams.

Appalachia weaves her magical spell through the lives of two strangers. The mountain mists hold the key.

Buy it now on eXcessica.
 
My next book, Beginner's Luck, comes out on Thursday, September 3, from Pink Petal Books www.pinkpetalbooks.com . It's a touching story of love, trust, and butt plugs. lol

Kyla has always found it difficult to trust, until she meets Alec. Alec is kind, gentle, and patient, and over time Kyla has learned to trust him completely. Now she wants to show him how much by allowing him to cross her "final frontier". With love, trust, and a lot of lube, can Kyla learn to give her all to the man she loves?

Beginner's Luck launches Pink Petal's Playtime line of novellas featuring sex toys in the storyline. It's my third e-publication; my first two are available through Excessica, and are linked in my signature.
 
The next book in my Second Chance series is now up in Club Lighthouse publications. Second Chance: King of Golomon is the eighth in the series. The Second Chance series is still selling well and I'm working on the ninth Second Chance novel.
 
Really stupid question

Who are the publishers out there that accept unsolicited manuscripts? And who accepts short stories for publication in anthologies and collections?

Any tips guys?
 
Back
Top