hot Sexy name for Vagina

Matt Twattingle

Experienced
What do you like your vagina called during sex play?

Do you like your sex partners to use slang terms during sex play? and does talk about your, " pussy", "Slit", "tulip"," twat" make your sex play hotter?

Vagina seem so clinical to me. I do like the word "Vulva"
Several ladies have mentioned that the term "twat", is a turn off.

And yes I am considering a name change. Because:

"I'll put my pride aside if I can hump your hide!"

Matt Twattingle said:
What do you like your vagina called during sex play?

Do you like your sex partners to use slang terms during sex play? and does talk about your, " pussy", "Slit", "tulip"," twat" make your sex play hotter?

Pussy....Our sex is hot but if he said twat during sex it would be a turn off.

Brandy

This is not something I have ever given much thought to.. I don't really care for the flowery names.. nor the silly ones.. I much prefer pussy or cunt.. those are the only two I have ever used.. So raw and dirty sounding.. definitely heats things up.

Any other name.. either makes me giggle or makes me think.. ewww.. neither of which are condusive to a great sexcapade..

C_C

names for the "vagina"

that I enjoy and have used in dirty talk and my writing:

pussy
cunt
rose
flower
peach
passionfruit
passionflower

All I know is...

... never whisper something like "Oh, baby your parking garage is full." or "Your fungate is so hot, oh my..."

I'll stick with the standards next time.

Oh, well, live-and-learn I say.

I used to hate the word "cunt" - until my lover used it when we were doing phone sex. It's kinda different when it comes out of the mouth of someone you love, and when it's describing something wonderful he wants to do to you :heart:

The only other word we use is pussy......and somehow we hardly ever say "fuck" to each other either, not sure why that is.....:confused:

I used to hate the word cunt...but I find myself using it more...there are more words that I have heard (being 18 my friends have names for everything) like pootang, cooter, cootabear, just stupid stuff like that, but I do like slit, pussy and cunt the best

You need to watch the Vagina Monologues, she lists off so many names I can't even begin to tell you the half of them.

I'll list a few, they've been said before likely.

Pussy
Cunt
Twat
Patch
Box
Snatch
Slit
Pootang

While Pootang has a kind of funny sound to it, ones like patch can be really vulgar if used in proper context. IE: "Goin out to get a piece of patch". Etc. I've even heard it called Sushi. In any case, its one of those things you just don't want to over complicate. Vagina may sound too clinical, but telling your girlfriend while humping that you love F'n her patch might just make her stop and look at you like you were a three headed beast.

In any case, good luck :p

Bandit58 said:
I used to hate the word "cunt" - until my lover used it when we were doing phone sex. It's kinda different when it comes out of the mouth of someone you love, and when it's describing something wonderful he wants to do to you :heart:

The only other word we use is pussy......:

I also never liked the word cunt. I think because of the negative way its used so many times. MY-Sir's use of it, is highly erotic and turns me on though. :p
The song Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel has a few others that you may be unfamilar with.

-kym-:D

Just thinking of MY-Sir:heart:

not twat :)

I don't think "twat" would do it for me. I love the word "pussy" even though it sounds a little juvenile. But sometimes I like to play the juvenile! I love "slit" to, very much. I am trying to warm up to the word "cunt." I know it is used a lot, especially in stories, but it still seems a little harsh. One I never thought I would ever use worked once. I was fucking my ex bf and, for some reason, said, "fuck my little pink hole." He got soooooo excited when I said that. But I have never used it since.

Sally

Led Zeppelin song from the 70's. The song said "sure want a piece of your custard pie" It was a great song from the album Physical Graffitti. Im not sure of the real title but always thought he was talking about pussy. Am I wrong?? Anyway always brings a sexy image to mind when i hear that song!!

Well, I am not fond of the word cunt. I LOVE the words pussy and rosebud!
However, whenever I have to refer to my pussy when I'm talking to someone like my mom, sister, friend, anyone who i don't like to talk 'sexually' with, I call it..........oh boy, get ready to laugh.........I call it a hoohoo. :D:p

Naughty n Nice said:
However, whenever I have to refer to my pussy when I'm talking to someone like my mom, sister, friend, anyone who i don't like to talk 'sexually' with, I call it..........oh boy, get ready to laugh.........I call it a hoohoo. :D:p

LOL!!!!! I actsadently (sp?) said pussy instead of Push .. in front of my mom and sister once. They both fell out laughing. I didn't think it was that funny that I screwed up but they did. :)

Rosebud??? as in refering to your ass hole?

huskie said:

LOL!!!!! I actsadently (sp?) said pussy instead of Push .. in front of my mom and sister once. They both fell out laughing. I didn't think it was that funny that I screwed up but they did. :)

Rosebud??? as in refering to your ass hole?

LoL no, the clit

Re: Re: Re: hot Sexy name for Vagina

jaxon23 said:

I never said I would get dressed and leave...LOL...I would just look at you like you lost your mind :D

Naughty n Nice said:

Woo hoo to your hoohoo!:p

i'm hanging out here off the BDSM board. to me, itz my cunt. during sex itz a cunt. in writing itz a cunt. if i'm talking to someone who isn't involved in BDSM i tend to go with pussy, which has been a long standing fav. of mine.
"shaved pussy-cat" was a joke between an ex bf and myself. i was alergic to cats, so he asked if we could just shave the pussy... hillarity ensues. but i've been a shaven woman ever since, i like it this way.

slit is good with me. again, depends who i'm talking to. pink parts is funny, but context is important.

when my girlfriend and i joke around we call it "twat" itz just a funny word, good in funny contexts like "thatz going to be ---------- on the phone, hey, i'm playing with her twat so she's a little busy...could you call back in a few hours?" note we don't actually pick up the phone and say that. watch it be work!

turn offs, or words that will send me into uncontrolable giggles, no matter how hot i am:
rosebud
flower
apple pie
honey pot
anything sweet flowery or feminine is just stupid to me.

Naughty n Nice said:

*giggles*

Re: names for the "vagina"

tigerjen said:
that I enjoy and have used in dirty talk and my writing:

pussy
cunt
rose
flower
peach
passionfruit
passionflower

cipka