Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k. I get you don't want to talk to me anymore though I still don't understand why. The least you could do is tell me why or grow some damn balls and tell me you don't think we should be friends anymore rather than just ignoring me. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm sorry I ever met you. From this moment on, I will no longer waste my feelings on someone like you.

hey what's with all the damn hugging and kissing in here?!:mad:

j/k darlin's please continue to spread the love.:heart:

Blurt....

I don't think you could possibly crawl any further up that mans ass...well fuck me! I stand corrected. It appears you can!

Mskey said:
hey what's with all the damn hugging and kissing in here?!:mad:

j/k darlin's please continue to spread the love.:heart:

Blurt....

I don't think you could possibly crawl any further up that mans ass...well fuck me! I stand corrected. It appears you can!

{{{{key}}}} :kiss:es

(((s_b_h_c))) :rose:

((((Mskey)))) lol just cuz you blurted about it :p

just how the heck do you crawl up a man's ass? Enquiring minds wanna know :rose:.

Raindear816 said:

just how the heck do you crawl up a man's ass? Enquiring minds wanna know :rose:.

lots of KY I'd imagine

;)

{{{{ashleigh}}}}:kiss:

Raindear816 said:

awwww...many thankies Raindear. I'll never turn hugs down, even though I blurt about them.;)

how to crawl up a man ( or womans ) ass...
compliment them excessively
act as if everything they say or do is manna from the heavens
make sure that whenever they are within earshot you are retelling some witty thing you heard them say or saw them do.
always make sure that if you are speaking to someone who might at some point in the future speak to this man that you tell them how wonderful, handsome, compassionate, giving, caring, friendly, intelligent etc. etc. they are.

:kiss: ((PJ))...*WEG*

princejonny said:
lots of KY I'd imagine

;)

{{{{ashleigh}}}}:kiss:
OMG -- SPEW ALERT!!!!!

Ewwww! (((((((pj))))))) :kiss:

Since my man is working all this overtime, I hardly see his ass--unless it's walking out the door.

Raindear816 said:
OMG -- SPEW ALERT!!!!!

Ewwww! (((((((pj))))))) :kiss:

Since my man is working all this overtime, I hardly see his ass--unless it's walking out the door.

allow me to offer a great view of my ass in his place!!!!!!

Mskey said:
awwww...many thankies Raindear. I'll never turn hugs down, even though I blurt about them.;)

how to crawl up a man ( or womans ) ass...
compliment them excessively
act as if everything they say or do is manna from the heavens
make sure that whenever they are within earshot you are retelling some witty thing you heard them say or saw them do.
always make sure that if you are speaking to someone who might at some point in the future speak to this man that you tell them how wonderful, handsome, compassionate, giving, caring, friendly, intelligent etc. etc. they are.

:kiss: ((PJ))...*WEG*

Hell, key-- I've been living up his ass for 11 friggin years! How come mine feels empty?:confused:

Good advice though:D

Raindear816 said:
Hell, key-- I've been living up his ass for 11 friggin years! How come mine feels empty?:confused:

Good advice though:D

because i am four hours away? *wink*

:kiss:es key

:kiss:es ash

Ya know that's a damn good question Raindear?

I have great sympathy for you hun. My sweetie and I work such odd schedules that the only times I see his ass are wwhen he's walking off to bed...lol!

Mskey said:

I have great sympathy for you hun. My sweetie and I work such odd schedules that the only times I see his ass are wwhen he's walking off to bed...lol!

I also offer you equal ass access <evilflirtygrin>

Raindear816 said:
:devil: pj you are shameless darlin! :kiss:

that may be the understatement of the century girlfriend!:devil:

Kisses and hughs and all that good sweaty stuff back atcha PJ. :kiss:

All this ass floatin around and I can't get none!!! :D :p :devil:

Hey folks!!! Hugs to ya all!!

Maybe if I drink a bit this weekend, time will go a tad faster??

TantaLiza said:
All this ass floatin around and I can't get none!!! :D :p :devil:

Hey folks!!! Hugs to ya all!!

Maybe if I drink a bit this weekend, time will go a tad faster??

<~~~~offers ass access to liza

Mskey said:

Bed and "bye"--- yep that's about it. He's just too dang tired right now and I can't say that I blame him... working 18+ hours repairing powerlines is tough --even ifI did all the work (and would gladly), he'd die. Bless his pea-pickin heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back