Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Every part of womans body should be observed in detail from, head to toe. In any form the female body is beautiful, erotic, and so inviting

Such an enlightened and refreshing view. My only wish is that it were more widespread amongst your species.

Thanks.

Rose
 
Well, Alex, it is helpful that the photo finisher printed the date on the back of the prints from which these images were scanned for sharing on my Lit thread.

My breasts have always seemed to attract more than their fair share of attention from men and as I've been discovering now on Lit from a few women as well. Glad you like them also, though it's a bit of a pity that they got only a second glance. I'm always hoping for more than that.

Rose

So you scan your images from prints? I am visualising a filing cabinet bulging with red-hot photos of your delightful body. I do hope they don't spontaneously self ignite. :)

As for only giving your breasts a second glance, at my age I must protect my sight.

BTW is the photographer you refer to your husband or partner?
 
LOl I do like your sence of humour and fun

Thanks for noticing and complimenting me. Had I not kept a healthy sense of humor all these years my head would have long ago swelled past bursting from terminal self-importance.

Rose
 
So you scan your images from prints? I am visualising a filing cabinet bulging with red-hot photos of your delightful body. I do hope they don't spontaneously self ignite. :)

As for only giving your breasts a second glance, at my age I must protect my sight.

BTW is the photographer you refer to your husband or partner?

The only scans from prints are those that I've recently been calling my sepia series and my very first nudes which were taken in 1971 with a b&w Polaroid. All the other photos taken before I hit my 60's were slides. The photos over the past few years are digital uploaded to the computer then in turn to the net with no further processing other than the occasional facial cropping to make some attempt at anonymity.

If you limit the time of each, repeated viewing should not unduly strain your eyes. But I do understand your concern.

My photographer is both my husband and my partner.

Rose
 
beautiful

you are a very gorgeous woman, never let anyone ever tell you otherwise. and i like the fur very hot.
 
Thanks, Heath. I think you'll find me much refreshed after the holidays.

Yes, it still gets the job done, Heath. No complaints from any quarter. I only ask you not to bite, more like playful and gentle nibbles. I respond best to that.

Rose


no problem Rose, as long as you get on top first after the playful nibbles...
 
Thanks for understanding, Len. You'll find I'm most responsive to the gentle touch.

I'd never thought of my bum as a magnet, but I guess if you're as hard as steel, then ....

Rose

I do...taking you gently would be a dream cum true! ;)
It is for cock and it does make me that hard...want to fix it for me? :D
 
... for all those who've made such nice comments about how it looked almost 30 years ago. It's changed, but in its own way is just as nice. There's certainly been no decrease in its functionality.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z08do6tx86kt1uh/Sept 2012, age 66.jpg

I hope you agree.

Rose

This is an intensely erotic image. A real woman, in a pose that suggests everything, invites the viewer to imagine, and is subtle in its eroticism. The line of the leg, the full lush bottom, the large breast, the back, the arm, the whole image is a visual treat.

This is a keeper, a truly excellent pic that will stand the test of time. Hearty congratulations to the shooter and the model. One of my all time favourite photos from AmPic.
 
I do...taking you gently would be a dream cum true! ;)
It is for cock and it does make me that hard...want to fix it for me? :D

From your description, Len, your equipment sounds like it's in perfect working order, not broken down at all. I can't imagine why you think it needs to be fixed or what I might be able to do to help.

Rose
 
Agree 100%. Such a great booty. Thanks for this treat to start Friday out with a "lift"

Learning that my photos can give a viewer a lift is amongst the best compliments I receive and spurs me to continue sharing new ones. Thanks, kdb.

Rose
 
I think it'd be really sexy to have a threesome with al older couple, and have the woman eat me out after her husband fucks me... Than he'd fuck her, and I would messily make out with her..
 
This is an intensely erotic image. A real woman, in a pose that suggests everything, invites the viewer to imagine, and is subtle in its eroticism. The line of the leg, the full lush bottom, the large breast, the back, the arm, the whole image is a visual treat.

This is a keeper, a truly excellent pic that will stand the test of time. Hearty congratulations to the shooter and the model. One of my all time favourite photos from AmPic.

Thanks for your time and effort to post such thoughtful comments. The part I like best is your recognition that I'm a real woman, not some airbrushed eye candy.

Rose
 
When I was younger I always fantasized about older women, now that I'm older I don't think those feelings have changed. After seeing this post I think those passionate feelings have definitely been rediscovered!
Thank you for sharing my lady!
 
Back
Top