High society bitch (open RP)

She shook her head she wasn't going to fuck him she was going to make him cum through a blow job. She took all of him in her mouth sucking softly as she stroked his leg.
 
"Oh god babe please please do it." He thrusted his hips up trying to shove his cock deep down her throat. "Fuck fuck fuck" he shouted as she kept sucking him. He didn't know how much longer he could hold back but he knew he had to cum soon. He put his hand behind her head and pushed her down with his cock deep insider her mouth he shot a huge load of his cum down her throat. "Ahhh fuck!!!" He shouted." As sweet relief finally came.
 
She bobbed up and down and she sucked softly then harder and faster. She looked up at him as she took his cock all the way in her mouth. She bobbed up and down sucking harder. She stroked his balls as she swallowed his cum and winked at him.
 
He relaxed as the last drop of cum left his balls and looked at her as she winked at him sending a shiver through his cock causing it to twitch. "Oh fuck babe you're amazing. Has anybody ever told you you have the mouth of a goddess." He said smiling stroking her cheek. "Now what are we going to play?"
 
She smiled at him. "Well yes someone has its you. You've told me quiet a few times and so has your cousin." She slipped in the cousin thing to see how he would react to her being with her cousin a couple of times. She moved the bed to sit beside him. "I don't know seeing as you seem to have a thing for staff why don't I go to my car and see if I can find my maid outfit. Do you want me to dress as a maid for you?" She asked
 
"What?!?" He asked her annoyed knowing that his cousins dick had dared to touch her lips. "Which cousin? I'll kill him I swear to god I will. I never gave anyone permission to fuck with you." He pulled on his still tied up arm, so angry he completely forgot he had it tied. He looked at her "you put on that maid outfit and I'll come and fuck your brains out after I've killed my cousins." He continued pulling on his arm trying to free himself.
 
"Oh the one I fucked recently has the dick that may be smaller than yours but the phrase size doesn't matter its what he does with it real accrues to him. I don't need your permission to fuck anyone I'm not yours and you never ask me if its okay to fuck other girls. Your jealous aren't you." She laughed looking at him as she playfully pinched his cheeks. "Poor baby jealous of another guy fucking me"

She ran her fingers through her hair. "To be honest I've been with all three of your male cousins and your not gonna kill anyone the fucking my brains out I think you might." She look at him struggling it was lucky his hands were tied up she didn't want him killing anyone.
 
He pulled his arms pulling on the rope and the bedpost struggling to get free. "Untie me no Yasmin goddamit!" He shouted furious at her details of his cousins cock and how he uses it. His face felt like it was on fire and he was ready to blow any second now. "No I'm not jealous... Let me go right now." He felt a strange sensation in his chest as she told him all this. Was he really jealous, he thought to himself still struggling.

"Ahhh" he yelled "you're mine Yasmin, you're all mine and no other guy has the right to fuck you ever!" He shouted. He stopped fighting and far typed down on the bed. He breathed heavily looking up at her. "I won't kill them but as soon as I'm free I'm going to find them, cut their little dicks off and feed it to them." He continued looking at her trying to calm down.
 
She watched him struggling against the rope. She wasn't going to let him free because she wasn't going to risk him doing something stupid. "No I'm not going to untie you. She watched his face turn bright red. "You are jealous if you weren't you wouldn't be acting like this."

She sat looking at him as she fidgeted with her long hair. "Stop yelling and I'm not yours you don't have a say on who I fuck. I'm not yours okay I'm not yours." She shouted she looked at him and started to feel bad but she wasn't going to untie him. She ran her hand through his hair. "Babes calm down no one fucks me as good as you." She kissed his cheek. "Calm down and I'll untie you." She looked deep in his eyes. "You know I'm not yours I can fuck who I want just like you do but I chose guys who actually have some class." She snapped at him she was letting her anger slowly slip out.
 
He looked at her annoyed. "With class? What the hell does that mean? Are you saying the people I've been with have no class?" He stopped fighting against his restraints and looked at her smiling wickedly. "Does that include you?" He laughed and winked at her.

"And he'll yes nobody fucks you like I do." He blew a kiss at her and smiled. "What do you say you untie me and I fuck you just like you like it." He winked again waved his softened cock at her. "I promise it will be the best you've ever had. It wil ruin you for other guys ever. Then you really will be mine and only mine." He laughed.
 
She slapped his chest hard when he said "Does that include you?"

"Fuck you well everyone you have been with except me has no class. You fuck hired help."

She looked at him as she stroked her side. "I don't know cause who said I wanted to be yours. Why would I want to be yours you play games with me one minute your all over me and then your with some slut . I deserve more than that and I'm sure one of your cousins would love having a hottie like me on their arm." She said. It was clear she was pretty angry and upset about the way he treated her. "I will fuck you but your staying tied up and once I'm done I might leave you tied up. Then you will see how I feel after every time I'm with you. I feel used,embarrassed and sad about the way you treat me now its your turn to feel like your not good enough."

She slide onto him she pushed his cock in her she moaned softly as she looked at him. She started to roughly bounce on his cock this was angry sex which they didn't have much of because she always tried to keep cold and emotionless.
 
"Fuck that. Are you seriously going to pick one of my lame ass cousins with a tiny dick over me?" He looked at her annoyed she even considered something like that. "You better not leave me here tied like this. I swear to god if you do." He didn't know what he'd do but hoped he'd scare her enough to not leave him tied like this. "And I don't fuck staff. That was just a joke and you know it. I was just trying to get you to play dirty." He added.

He grunted as she roughly rid his cock bouncing up and down on him. Her breasts jiggling in front of him. "Ah fuck you're going to break my hips." He complained as he moved his hips up and down to meet her and soften the blow a little. She was being rougher then she's ever been but it felt amazing right now. "Oh fuck yes."
 
She ignored him when he said"Fuck that. Are you seriously going to pick one of my lame ass cousins with a tiny dick over me?" She looked at him as she bounced harder. "Well what are you going to do about it if I leave you here tied up oh yeah nothing so I think you have a lot of kissing my ass to do and I don't mean literally." She wasn't scared of him at all. "Well why the fuck would you act like you do. You should know I wouldn't of thought that was funny cause it wasn't I didn't think it was a joke at all." She slapped his face. "Why the fuck would you do that to me your a jerk sometimes."

She looked at him she roughly kissed him she was so angry but she still had feelings for him she was confused. "Why do you do things to hurt me and Why do you play games with me?" She asked.
 
"Why not literally?" He asked her seriously. "You know I'll kiss your ass as long as you want." He slammed his hips up and his cock deep into her. "I'll kiss the crap out of your ass..." He paused and though about it. "Not literally of course that's just gross." He laughed and moaned as his cock hit the back of her pussy. "Oh my god babe your pussy is amazing." He looked up at her and saw she was angry but could also see a hint of sadness in her. "I don't know why I act like I do. I grew up without a mom in my life and my dad is just like me so I learned everything from him. I don't know how to express my feelings to a girl I don't even know if I have feelings." He admitted to her the truth. "I don't know why I hurt you u really don't." He paused and looked at her still bouncing up and down on him. "I don't mean to hurt you it just comes out." He kissed her back.
 
"Well because kissing my ass isn't going to make me feel better." She bite her lip roughly as she looked at him laughing.

"I know you grew up without your mom I was always there for you. I still I am here for you always. You weren't always like this though. You were a jerk to everyone else but me but now your a jerk to me too. You do have feelings I know you do I was the one you came into when you were upset about your mom I saw you had feelings." She looked in his eyes as she stopped bouncing and just sat on his cock.

"I feel like your trying to push me away all the time but when I leave you to it you get annoyed with me and when I try to move on from you, you get jealous. What if I can't handle you hurting me anymore I know I'm a bitch to most people but I try not to be a bitch to you because your not just anyone."
 
"Are you sure? You'll never know that unless you let me kiss that sexy ass of yours." He giggled and and winked at her blowing a kiss at her.

He didn't know talking about that would start up this conversation. He almost regretted it immediately. "Don't stop please." He moved up and down trying to move in and out of her and fuck her with his arms still tied up. "Please finish first then we'll talk." He didn't want to talk about this with her but he was starting to feel like he had no choice.

He stopped moving and looked up at her. "I'm not trying to push you away its just that... Seeing my dad go through what he did I promised myself I would never fall for someone like that and leave myself open to be hurt like that." He looked at her and bit his lip then continued talking. "Maybe I do love you and I want to be with you but I'm just scared of that same future... And I don't want to lose you." He paused and looked into her eyes then pulled on his ropes again. "Please please untie me." He didn't know what was wrong with him but he had a sharp pain coming from his chest seeing her face.
 
She laughed a little when he winked at her. She looked at him. She was still sat on his cock not moving. "No I'm not finishing first we can talk now." She raised her voice at him.

"I wouldn't hurt you because I know how bad it feels to be hurt. You know me I don't normally let anyone hurt me but you just hurt me so easily." She watched him biting his lip. "Well I can't just live with maybe and its hard for me too. My parents had a nasty divorce you know it went on for years and I've always tried not to have feelings like love so I didn't get hurt but denying how feel makes feel even worse. Your never gonna lose me I'm always here for you and I always will be." She kissed his cheek and slide off his cock and untied him. "

I'm sorry for being a bitch saying those things about your cousins. There nothing like you no one lives up to the way I feel for you and how you make me feel."
 
He wiggled his wrists after she untied him and rubbed the red and painful marks left from all the struggling. He sat up, looked at her and sighed. "I know, I know and I'm sorry about the way I acted." He took her hand and held it tightly. "I know all about your parents divorce and I was selfishly thinking only about my own family problems and completely neglected you. I'm so sorry I should have been more considerate of your feelings." He moved closer to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "From now on I promise to be more open about my feelings for you."

He hugged her, pushed her back on the bed and kissed her passionately. He kissed her with all the love he felt for her. His lips parted from hers and he looked down at her into her eyes. "If this is going to work out though you better not do anything with my cousins ever again though, just forget they exist." He was still pissed off about that but right now none of that mattered.
 
She looked at his wrists she leaned over and kissed his wrists softly. "Its not okay but I forgive because its you." She looked at her hand in his. "Well people deal with pain differently I needed you but you wasn't there so I went with your cousins to hurt you because I was hurting and all I wanted was you to hold me tell me everything was gonna be okay." She looked deep in his eyes. "Good because I need you to be here for me and not runaway when things get more emotional."

She was shocked he was hugging her he had never done it before he had put an arm around her shoulders every now and then but he'd never hugged her. She kissed him back passionately. She looked deep in his eyes. "Well what is this am I not aloud go with anyone but you? Babes don't you want to mess with your cousin because I know he's in love with me don't you want to get your own back maybe I could break his heart." She looked at him she wondered if he'd be in for this game they had played many games like this one it was one thing they did together playing games with people.
 
Back
Top