Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll find out soon if Little E #4 survived her first day of kindergarten. :)
 
continued from elsewhere...

mac quoth:
no one on the face of this planet can make me believe bale was a good batman, let alone he was a better batman than keaton. keaton = ultimate batman.

since then, and the other incident where bale lost his mind, i have absolutely no respect for the actor whatsoever...i think he's a little full of himself.
you know, if someone disturbed me during the tenth time i tried to do something in stressful conditions, i'd probably treat him or her to a profanity-laced tirade, myself. now, the fact is that to be successful in hollywood, you've got to have confidence in your skills. bale's already been pretty successful. to me, that's a complete non-starter.

and bale's batman is actually menacing; keaton's was pretty lame, in part b/c on some level we all it's mr. mom under the cowl. sorry, but keaton's batman was about as frightening as a bucket of goo.

but hey, that scares some folks, so i guess that works for you. :D

ed
 
I spent the day opposite a female gynaecologist who had the most awesome blow-job lips.

Everytime I looked at her all I could think about was fucking her face.

I'm not normally that lusty.

And the dry spell continues...
 
JtohisPB said:
Aww... I bet she had a great day! :rose:
She loved it! :)

ETA: I can't believe she was only a toddler when I started posting here!
 
Last edited:
Val Kilmer might have stunk as the Dark Knight, but he has completely redeemed himself since then with his performance in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Watch it.
 
yeah i did i was just being sarcastic :p
i didnt read through them all, just the first page or 2.

I got that, serves me right for posting on the phone at work at 3:am and not using the ;) emote.

So you just skipped over almost 11,000 posts, that shows a severe lack of commitment you know.:D
 
Last edited:
Call me shallow, but I found it hard to take him seriously with lips like these.
Batman_keaton_89.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top