Ladies, can you masturbate by crossing your legs and rubbing your thighs together?

aardvark56

Virgin
I've heard conflicting stories about this. Is this possible? If so, it seems like a perfect way to do stealth public masturbation with plausible deniability :D.

I heard about it years ago when I was in high school. My sister has thighs that are above average size but not at all fat. She is a bigtime cockteaser. I used to talk to her a lot at night before going to bed. I noticed one night she was wearing a nightgown that was partly see-through and found it a turnon. I was wearing baggy pajama pants without anything underneath. She was playing music, and she crossed her legs and started kicking one leg in time to the music, getting into it pretty fast. As she did this, it caused her nightgown to slide upwards, exposing more and more of her thighs. The thought that she might be masturbating turned me on in a very big way, and along with the view of her thighs, I got an erection that was very difficult to hide because of the baggy pajamas. She was just staring at the tent in my pajamas and smiling as she did her thing to the music! This went on for about twenty minutes, one side of an LP. When I finally went to bed, I had to masturbate because of all the frustration. Ever since then, I've always wondered whether she was masturbating in time to the music, or if it was just my dirty mind conjuring it up.

I've since asked several women about this and never gotten a straight answer. Can you do it? And if you can, and have done so, I'd love to hear details, especially if it was done in public. :D.

Well if you included the incest fantasy details every time you asked a woman, I can imagine that you might have had a few WTF reactions. :rolleyes:

I used to be able to do this easily -- back when I was thin as a fashion model, and my clitoral shaft rode a lot closer to the surface than it does right now. I could clamp right down on it, riding the bus or pretty much wherever.

For me, it can feel pretty good but I need much more stimulation usually to get off.

-points up above at positives post- Pretty much the same deal,
Its like, the desperation attempt to push yourself over the edge during orgasm denial, If might get you going and keep you going, But It takes more then that.

I wish that did it for me to be honest. If it did, I'd sit at my desk all day and look like a damn cricket prolly.

Well if you included the incest fantasy details every time you asked a woman, I can imagine that you might have had a few WTF reactions. :rolleyes:

1.6.gif

It's not so much as the crossing my legs I know that for me personally if I'm sitting down, wearing jeans and I rub my inner thighs together, that inseam thing right in front of the crotch does a really good job at rubbing my clit :D I've never had an orgasm doing this as it's not enough to get me off but it does get me in the mood.

It's not so much as the crossing my legs I know that for me personally if I'm sitting down, wearing jeans and I rub my inner thighs together, that inseam thing right in front of the crotch does a really good job at rubbing my clit :D I've never had an orgasm doing this as it's not enough to get me off but it does get me in the mood.

As a guy, I've managed to get myself pretty close to cumming by putting my cock down one side of my jeans and doing something similar. Very erotic, but needed more stimulation to make me cum.

Used to be able to, also. Can't anymore.

From Wikipedia --
In the 1920s, Havelock Ellis reported that turn-of-the-century seamstresses using treadle-operated sewing machines could achieve orgasm by sitting near the edge of their chairs.[14]

Women can sexually stimulate themselves by crossing their legs tightly and clenching the muscles in their legs, creating pressure on the genitals. This can potentially be done in public without observers noticing. Thoughts, fantasies, and memories of previous instances of arousal and orgasm can produce sexual excitation. Some women can orgasm spontaneously by force of will alone, although this may not strictly qualify as masturbation as no physical stimulus is involved.[15][16]

I can tell you that this is very possible. I have done so many times. I have very senistive thighs and by rubbing them together, depending on how aroused I am, I can and have orgasmed a number of times in the past, present and no doubt, future.

Climaxing is all about letting yourself go and the state of your arousal. Almost anything can set you off when you are in that state. any kind of touch.

However, I have spoken to some of my friends about this and they say they need more stimulation. So I guess it just depends on you.

If I have tight jeans on and work things just right, I could probably do it. I never really tried, though. (This is only tangentially related, but my inner thighs are terribly sensitive. Gently stroking of the skin there gets me very turned on, very quickly. I almost think that someone doing that with gentle skill might actually be able to put me over the edge that way.)

I've heard conflicting stories about this. Is this possible? If so, it seems like a perfect way to do stealth public masturbation with plausible deniability :D.

I heard about it years ago when I was in high school. My sister has thighs that are above average size but not at all fat. She is a bigtime cockteaser. I used to talk to her a lot at night before going to bed. I noticed one night she was wearing a nightgown that was partly see-through and found it a turnon. I was wearing baggy pajama pants without anything underneath. She was playing music, and she crossed her legs and started kicking one leg in time to the music, getting into it pretty fast. As she did this, it caused her nightgown to slide upwards, exposing more and more of her thighs. The thought that she might be masturbating turned me on in a very big way, and along with the view of her thighs, I got an erection that was very difficult to hide because of the baggy pajamas. She was just staring at the tent in my pajamas and smiling as she did her thing to the music! This went on for about twenty minutes, one side of an LP. When I finally went to bed, I had to masturbate because of all the frustration. Ever since then, I've always wondered whether she was masturbating in time to the music, or if it was just my dirty mind conjuring it up.

I've since asked several women about this and never gotten a straight answer. Can you do it? And if you can, and have done so, I'd love to hear details, especially if it was done in public. :D.

the simple answer to this one is yes! I can masturbate just crossing my legs, holding my thighs together, raising my pelvic floor high enough, rocking slightly against the seam of a pair of jeans, rhythmically clenching my internal muscles, by simple breath control and when I don't want to use any physical contact at all simply by thinking. And I use these techniques every day. I don't often use my hand alone, if I'm going to use physical stimulation I prefer to use a toy and if I'm not using a toy I prefer to use nothing.

Thighs

I love watching a lover rub her thighs together
sometimes with my hand up against her pussy at same time
or rubbing herself against me with my leg between her thighs.

J

Lol there would be women walking around having orgasms just walking to work or shopping in town lol

I can't, but a friend at uni who had a pierced clit could. I was kinda jealous, but it was weird when you were in the lounge and would look over and there she was legs crossed and in a state of bliss, looking like a female buddha lol!

xx

I have tried it many times but it never seems to get me over the edge. Just right up to it. It does feel really good though.

Used to be able to, also. Can't anymore.

From Wikipedia --
In the 1920s, Havelock Ellis reported that turn-of-the-century seamstresses using treadle-operated sewing machines could achieve orgasm by sitting near the edge of their chairs.[14]

Women can sexually stimulate themselves by crossing their legs tightly and clenching the muscles in their legs, creating pressure on the genitals. This can potentially be done in public without observers noticing. Thoughts, fantasies, and memories of previous instances of arousal and orgasm can produce sexual excitation. Some women can orgasm spontaneously by force of will alone, although this may not strictly qualify as masturbation as no physical stimulus is involved.[15][16]

Oh, Havelock. Obsessed with what you could never have.

i can "almost" get there ... but then need something else to get the job done :)

While Reading/Watching

I have done it while reading about or watching a hot video scene, I call it spontaneous orgasm.

Back