Pre-Gay?

Missouribiguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Posts
2,468
In a previous thread, someone told me that, since I am a virgin, that I can't be bisexual. Of course, I went to explain that I am attracted to both sexes, so the defination of me being bi is a bit valid. However, one poster said I was pre-gay. This one made me sit up, take notice, than ROFL.

Really, it's a dumb term to be even mentioned. I mean, bi-curious would be, at the very least, understandable due to my virginity, or maybe partly gay. But, suddenly, I am pre-gay. I mean, what the fuck is that, really?!

It sounds like I made some strange transaction than being a true sexual orientation. I mean, would you even say that to guy who identifies himself as being gay or straight. "I'm sorry sir, you are straight, you are just pre-straight".

Yeah, give me a break. I mean, shit, I know I'm not some gay guy trying to pretend I like girls. I think about fucking them and eating their pussies. Hell, in public, I look at the girls, and not because what they are wearing. Yeah, that really makes me sound pre-homosexual, doesn't it?

People are just stupid nowadays.
 
Bullshit

I'm 65 and I've been straight so far Now I think I might like to suck cock and be fucked by one. So, by definition, I'm curious. Bisexual, to my mind, means having sex with both sexes at the same time. And that's what I want. Pre-gay is just crap.
 
You are so right. Why not just call ourselves, "Sexual." That covers everything.
 
personally, I just view the term silly, as it just doesn't make sense, when you don't really consider yourself gay or straight.

Of course, as stated, such labels are bullshit.
 
Does that mean that straight virgins are pre-hetero?:D

...Bisexual, to my mind, means having sex with both sexes at the same time. And that's what I want. Pre-gay is just crap...
Well, that's having a bisexual orgy. Which is a lovely notion, if you can make it happen-- but no, that's NOT what "bisexual" means.

And hell yeah, "Pre gay" is a steaming pile of cow patties.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top