Time to add a man or couple to our bed

marriedpervs

Literotica Guru
If you live nearby and are interested in being a third ( or couple) to play with us, please contact us directly.

DSC_0014_m.jpg

bent%20over%20blue%20sexy%20bum.gif

Feb04%20092_m.jpg

Hey, Dee, I'm so far away! Fuck!

But, lady let me tell you: looking at those pics I have such a horn on me thinking about coming into your room with your man and giving it you with him every which way. Whoarrh spunking hell!

Si

LOL, thanks all you guys for your kind words and offers.
Anyone else out there keen to explore with us?

LOL, thanks all you guys for your kind words and offers.
Anyone else out there keen to explore with us?

Hey, Dee, when you get your mmf out of this, tell us all about it will you? and meanwhile ... next time your man is bashing in at your puss, how about you imagine one of our thick cocks stuffed deep in your mouth stopping your ability to cry out as he takes you into O ... ;)

Hey, Dee, when you get your mmf out of this, tell us all about it will you? and meanwhile ... next time your man is bashing in at your puss, how about you imagine one of our thick cocks stuffed deep in your mouth stopping your ability to cry out as he takes you into O ... ;)

Hi SS, Ok, I will certainly!

Progress update:
Several have made contact - am waiting foe some to send pics so at least I know what they look like.
My preference is either a younger muscled guy or an older man with a talented tongue and who likes to see his women wearing hot lingerie........either would be perfect.

Feedback / comments welcomed!

Progress update:
Several have made contact - am waiting foe some to send pics so at least I know what they look like.
My preference is either a younger muscled guy or an older man with a talented tongue and who likes to see his women wearing hot lingerie........either would be perfect.

So, there should be free flights world wide for those older men with talent: tongue, fingers, hip action, and of course staying power for ever. Bring on that flight! And on the screens pics of you in that metallic blue that I need to press up against. Oh yes, you wear it, I'll crease it and between us three we'll spatter it.

I'm half a world away. What a gorgeous ass. If I could be with you virtually.....

Over there?

Prolly 8K miles from here;but what a lovely ass! Maybe in my dreams, kids!

Married pervs

Watching would be great fun. Do u Aussies have any special tricks? If I got my hands on her sweet ass, I fear I would faint dead away!
Dave

So, there should be free flights world wide for those older men with talent: tongue, fingers, hip action, and of course staying power for ever. Bring on that flight! And on the screens pics of you in that metallic blue that I need to press up against. Oh yes, you wear it, I'll crease it and between us three we'll spatter it.

LOL - Well, all I need to make that happen is a wonderfully wealthy sugar daddy who would like to either watch or join in!!!!
Thanks for the nice words about the blue dress by the way - I adore skin tight dresses and heels.

I'm half a world away. What a gorgeous ass. If I could be with you virtually.....

MMMMmmm I adore oral......

Prolly 8K miles from here;but what a lovely ass! Maybe in my dreams, kids!

8000??? Wow.......how long is your tongue, Coach?

Watching would be great fun. Do u Aussies have any special tricks? If I got my hands on her sweet ass, I fear I would faint dead away!
Dave

Special tricks?? Well, I am able to enjoy being fucked while holding two others..........and smiling.....does that count?:devil::devil:

Hi Dee,

I was under the impression that this wouldn't be the first time. :rolleyes:

What are you looking for this time around?

If you live nearby and are interested in being a third ( or couple) to play with us, please contact us directly.

DSC_0014_m.jpg

Feb04%20092_m.jpg

Hi Dee,

I was under the impression that this wouldn't be the first time. :rolleyes:

What are you looking for this time around?

Hi Rod,

I was wondering when you might reply!! This is definitely not the first time, but we thought this time we'd try on LIT rather than the usual website like AMM, etc.

Are you still keen honey? If so, send me a recent pic and what you might be up for ok?:kiss:

Progress update:

Older guy, (another Rod) puts up his hand.....and more......! Would love to be auditioned...mmmm! Told by others that my tongue works wonders....xx

I serve at your pleasure

DSC_0014_m.jpg

Feb04%20092_m.jpg

Hi Dee.

Looking hotter than ever, shame I live in the northern hemisphere as I would apply:rolleyes:

Love Ashrae

Back