Small breasted women please share

I said this on another thread, that the smaller chested of us don't seem as confident about posting or sharing, or just aren't on here as much as the more endowed girls. Maybe something in the mindset? I have never posted myself, and am wary of doing so. Maybe one day.

But remember there are guys out there that love smaller chested women! I am one of them! I’d rather see the smaller sized women than the really big ones! I like large ones too, but tend to like smaller more! This isn’t a ploy to try to get you to show either! I just merely wanted to let you know that women with smaller breasts are thought of and appreciated too!! 🌹💋
 
So larger women are not "whole packages of mind and body"?

Might explain why I don't have a guy in my life . :D:D:D
Not exactly what I meant but I struggle with some posts on here where women brag about the size of their breasts - post pictures of only their breasts up close knowing that they get wider from that point on. Not really a bragging point from this old guy’s viewpoint. 34C or 36D is a larger breast bragging point - 46 DD just means there is much more below for 90% of the ladies. I personally prefer proportions - small or larger.
 
Not exactly what I meant but I struggle with some posts on here where women brag about the size of their breasts - post pictures of only their breasts up close knowing that they get wider from that point on. Not really a bragging point from this old guy’s viewpoint. 34C or 36D is a larger breast bragging point - 46 DD just means there is much more below for 90% of the ladies. I personally prefer proportions - small or larger.

Totally understand. Probably one of the MANY reasons I do not post photos...with the exception of my AV and profile. Lol
 
I find I am more interested in a women's sexy attitude, how she carries herself, and the passion she shares. Mind you there are a lot of other things that are important. Yes her breast size plays a part but to me all sizes are fun to explore. I also think a women that dresses sexy is always a bigger turn on than one that just shows off what she has. I want to fantasize about what's underneath. Just my thoughts :)
 
Being a normal, health guy I would love to taste your kiss and feel your fingers trailing across my skin. Would love to hear that first gasp of pleasure as my tongue or fingers find that first spot that turns your face from the light, flirty look to the more intense look of arousal and then feel our kisses deepen... the question is where is that first spot?

Queue forms to the right. Who is bringing the popcorn for the show. :)

First spot? Well a guy has yet to find it maybe you should try by thoroughly exploring me

You're first in the queue, I might need to hire a bigger room now , and extend my lingerie collection
I'll bake some cookies or cakes
 
I've now added a pic on my profile if you want to see a hint of my breasts

so far they look nice I also enjoy small ones. I'm just not a big boob fan.
give me a A or maybe B more fun to play with
 
Just a beautiful shot!! Wow!!

so far they look nice I also enjoy small ones. I'm just not a big boob fan.
give me a A or maybe B more fun to play with

Would surely glance at those Pimkin, not a thing wrong with them.

Thanks for your encouraging words
I would never have done profile pic if it wasn't for this thread
Thought all guys liked bigger ones , I'm only 32aa which is tiny lol
 
Thanks for your encouraging words
I would never have done profile pic if it wasn't for this thread
Thought all guys liked bigger ones , I'm only 32aa which is tiny lol

I have never seen a double aa but then I have had a girlfriend that was a A
loved to have her nipples sucked and they stood out more on her little ones.
I guess that why some like the smaller ones
 
And now for some reason I can’t stop staring at them, mmmmmmm *sigh*. :heart::rose::heart::rose:
 
Back
Top