Ontario Canada

I've been a Jays fan my whole life. I've been going to the games in regular season and now that they are in playoffs I can't afford it but I'm doing everything I can to watch the games on tv, listen to the radio when I'm at work or driving. I refuse to give up on my Jays! No matter what happens, I'm just happy they brought us to October baseball!
Best of luck there in a tight space, maybe they can pull it off and shock the hell out of me!!

Jays fans.... Same ones who were no where to be seen during the 162 game schedule gotta love Toronto sports fans they show up when the teams are winning.

Where as a real fan is there win lose or draw all year no matter how bad the team is doing....

Ya go Jays Go Raptors go Leafs. As long as your winning if not you don't exist to the City of Toronto morons that they are!!

Sorry Pseudo fans make me sick!. I was a Leaf/Jays fan until the 90s for the jays 80s for the leafs I can only back a losing city so long! ... Go KC

I was a big Jays fan as a younger teenager, but then I stopped paying attention to sports altogether. The last couple years, I've gone to a few games with extended family and really started to enjoy it again and make an effort to follow it, so while someone like me might see like they're jumping on the bandwagon again, I really started over a year ago. No interest in the Raptors, and even as a kid, I always liked Montreal over the Leafs.

What's wrong with pseudo-fans though? Why does someone need to follow a team the way you want? Some people maybe just want to save their money and not watch Toronto teams get pounded game after game. And more people coming out as a team gets better does mean more profit for the team. Why be annoyed by "pseudo-fans?" Why not enjoy sports your way and let others enjoy it their way?

24/22 couple in toronto looking to talk/meet up with another girl :)

apparently i joined lit when I was 15, go me ;)

24/22 couple in toronto looking to talk/meet up with another girl :)

apparently i joined lit when I was 15, go me ;)

good luck let us know how you make out. should be easy in clubland especially if the jays win :cool:

I was a big Jays fan as a younger teenager, but then I stopped paying attention to sports altogether. The last couple years, I've gone to a few games with extended family and really started to enjoy it again and make an effort to follow it, so while someone like me might see like they're jumping on the bandwagon again, I really started over a year ago. No interest in the Raptors, and even as a kid, I always liked Montreal over the Leafs.

What's wrong with pseudo-fans though? Why does someone need to follow a team the way you want? Some people maybe just want to save their money and not watch Toronto teams get pounded game after game. And more people coming out as a team gets better does mean more profit for the team. Why be annoyed by "pseudo-fans?" Why not enjoy sports your way and let others enjoy it their way?

Ya that's called bandwagon jumping. I have no clue who is on the team how the season went, but hey they made post season all of a sudden I am a Uber fan of the jays I bought a jersey last night I`m a superfan....

The way I want? no what you described is not a fan, its someone who cheers a team win.... a real fan goes through it with their team win or lose.

However my bigger issue in Toronto, is selling out a losing franchise and wondering why they don't improve.. Hello bottom line is its a corporation your making them profitable allowing them to put talentless players on the ice and fields.. then crying about it all year. Kind of like Voting in Wynne going through all the crap for a year and a half crying about it the entire time then electing the fiberals into lead Canada after 20 years of lies and over taxing not to mention theft etc etc. typical Canadians they suck they suck lets give them more power =/

Yes I am from Ottawa. I would certainly love to chat with ladies from my area.

Back