Riding Face

I could have a woman ride my face anytime she wanted!! Cover my face in juice or have me swallow as much as she can get in my mouth!! I absolutely love giving oral satisfaction.

Ah, but what if she was fat, ugly, sweaty, and hadn't bathed in a couple of weeks, and it was in the middle of her period? Still love it? ;=)

Haha! It's crazy but my girl actually rode my face this morning and it was awesome! We both got off well on it! :D although i felt a bit choked at some points! :D

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

The more she is enjoying it the more I am enjoying!

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

i love everything about it, but particularly the view.

totally agree

I just posted a personal on this myself a week ago. I absolutely love having wet pussy spread across my lips and working it till she cums. mmmmm

heaven

Certainly not. Having a woman ride my face, squirming in pleasure is one of the most erotic pleasures there are for me

Almost always love it.
I do love if she can squirt, but even more so if she has a very big and sensitive clit. And how her taste changes as the activities carry on, yummy. And I can wear the evidence of our fun on my beard for a few minutes lol

Last edited:
Would love to have this happen.... problem is, no woman that wants to...

Hi kaitx523,
I'm a guy who really loves to perform oral on a woman and in particular loves to lie on my back, have a woman straddle me and lower her pussy down to my waiting mouth, and ride me till she comes all over my face. I especially love to have her facing toward my feet as she straddles me so that her ass is right over my nose. I can lick a woman like that for a really long time and have even offered to perform for a woman without any reciprocation because I find it so erotic. Any women in central Indiana who love it as much as I do feel free to contact me.

I enjoy being a "face man". Started at an early age and enjoy the aroma and taste of a hot pussy. :D

Ah, but what if she was fat, ugly, sweaty, and hadn't bathed in a couple of weeks, and it was in the middle of her period? Still love it? ;=)

So...there have to be exceptions to anything. That's one for sure.

I like it

I like it, especially when a woman loudly likes it too.

How can you not love it? Love having a girl ride my face, licking and eating until she cums... Damn, I need that now!

Feel the love...

Now now, there are some who would find that scenario exciting.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; there are more than a few men (as well as women) on lit that get all excited thinking of a curvy gal...

Sex on a hot sweaty summer day? Raise of hands please?

And there have been several threads on period sex lately.

And if you have a fetish in regards odor - what you described would probably be bliss. More likely to see it in the BDDM section tho..

Back