Married men

I'm either oblivious to flirting/advances or it never happens to me, which is a shame because I'd love to have a little tryst.

As a married guy, I have to say there was a significant increase in the amount of ladies hitting on me once I had the ring. My buddy wore a ring for a long time even though he wasn't married. I thought he was crazy, but it really worked. Keep it up girls.

As a pilot who often travels solo, I have to say, a solo male wearing a ring is shark bait in touristy destinations.

The first guy throughout our marriage to fuck my wife was married. Even though her current lover is single, in hindsight married men are probably the best way to go. This guy had no interest beyond physically in my wife. He simply took her to a hotel and fucked her! No interest in disrupting his marriage or screwing with ours. I know it's no 100% but I feel that would be the same from most married men.

I live in a small village where pretty much everyone knows everyone else. There's a local woman who has been at least half-responsible for wrecking 4 marriages (5 if you include her own). I've met her and evidently I wasn't tempting enough. There is, however, a girl (in her 20's) who has made it very clear, in front of my wife, that she's interested. I regularly bump into her in semi-private places where an affair would be so easy.

I know from my upbringing that I should find it sinful, disgusting and wrong. I'd be a liar though if I said I've never had a crush on or felt attracted to a married man. It's not right but it's true.

I know from my upbringing that I should find it sinful, disgusting and wrong. I'd be a liar though if I said I've never had a crush on or felt attracted to a married man. It's not right but it's true.

Hey darling! I delight in the fact that women other than my wife have found me attractive over the years! That's a beautiful thing. It's what a man does about it which introduces the tipping point into what is potentially "sinful, disgusting and wrong."

Please. You enjoy the looks and the personality of a good man who happens to be married when you come across one. That's affirming for him and a pleasure for you. :rose:

The Best Kind of Infidelity......

Back in 2000-2001 I had three sexual encounters with three different women all married. There were two things that made these encounters a powerful turn on. The first was the realization that I was fucking another man's wife, in effect stealing from him and taking advantage of his neglect of his wife. The second was that I got away with all three of them. To this day my now ex-wife has no idea that they happened!!

I would love to find someone to fuck my husband and then tell me about it. I don't want him to know I've planned it. I want him to think he's keeping something from me. One of my fantasies is having him come home from "secretly" fucking you or having you suck his dick, and then I bang him as the naive wife. So fucking hot...

Last edited:
I would love to find someone to fuck my husband and then tell me about it. I don't want him to know I've planned it. I want him to think he's keeping something from me. One of my fantasies is having him come home from "secretly" fucking you or having you suck his dick, and then I bang him as the naive wife. So fucking hot... Any takers? We are in TX.
Sure sounds hot lol wow a different perspective than we've seen

Married guy

I’m a married guy that would love to chat with women that find it hot and naughty chatting with a taken guy

Send me a PM if interested

Oh yes I love married men for all the same reasons you wrote. Sending them home with a smile and the wife doesn't know why. Giving him what she wont.

Giving him what she (his wife) won't. How common is this thought?
It never applied to me. My wife was really sexy, she was really sexually adventurous,an exhibitionist, game for anything, never, ever, that I recall denied me sex when I wanted it and was always an active participant and keen.
Yet as a sexually fulfilled man I fucked around, simply because there were women who seemed attracted to me because I was married. I never had an affair as such, just casual FWB's who I fucked because I could.
I wonder if they thought they were giving me what I wasn't getting at home. If they did think that then they were wrong.

While married/together I had few advances, possibly because my wife was gregarious and people would assume highly sexed.

In the separation/divorce "honeymoon" period, being newly single from a bad marriage, and a single father has seen me more offers than I can actually fit in. Even though they know I'm technically still married, and my life is chaotic.

Anyone else seen similar?

During my first marriage I had a few advances from her married friends, at least two of whom knew that she wasn't that interested in sex. I also had a few advances whilst away from work. I declined them all.

I've always had plenty of female friends, some of whom have been more than willing to be more than just friends.

Now on my second marriage I've had more advances, from the "does she mean it?" touchy feely moments to very definite invites. One of the women, who is married herself, told me that she prefered married men as they understand the need to be discrete - she has no intention of leaving her husband but he doesn't satisfy her in bed.

While married/together I had few advances, possibly because my wife was gregarious and people would assume highly sexed.

In the separation/divorce "honeymoon" period, being newly single from a bad marriage, and a single father has seen me more offers than I can actually fit in. Even though they know I'm technically still married, and my life is chaotic.

Anyone else seen similar?
I definitely found that whilst I was in the separation phase I had more offers than I could cope with, especially as I had the kids to stay alot including every other weekend. Sometimes it was difficult remembering whom I was meant to be seeing, far easier to just have one woman lol

hey...

Maybe I am just dense (or really more ugly than I thought) but I don't seem to attract the attnetion of women who lile married men. Mores the pity.

just like what you said, about not being able to garner any attention from women regardless of their socio-economic or racial status... really has me (mostly to myself) calling bullshit on most of these threads; but that still doesn't negate the fact that some of these responses can be TERRIBLY funny and entertaining.

I definitely found that whilst I was in the separation phase I had more offers than I could cope with, especially as I had the kids to stay alot including every other weekend. Sometimes it was difficult remembering whom I was meant to be seeing, far easier to just have one woman lol

I have almost 50/50 custody.

I'm at the point with offers where there's a queue, and different girls for different types of needs. Also I have to note their initials in my work calendar so I can remember which one I'm headed to.

I have almost 50/50 custody.

I'm at the point with offers where there's a queue, and different girls for different types of needs. Also I have to note their initials in my work calendar so I can remember which one I'm headed to.
I made the mistake of noting initials in my diary, which one woman had a flick through and then asked me what the letters meant. I don't think she believed my answer lol

My ex was also a pain in the arse at times with trying to switch days round, funnily enough most women were pretty understanding about it.

Bumping this thread up since it's kinda becoming a fetish of mine since I've been married

I used to love fucking my married boss, such a turn on. Getting him to finger me with his ring finger so I could cover it in my juices 🥰 letting him do all the things his wife wouldn’t. Sending him home knowing he had my juice all over his cock and face. Such a turn on.

I live in a small village where pretty much everyone knows everyone else. There's a local woman who has been at least half-responsible for wrecking 4 marriages (5 if you include her own). I've met her and evidently I wasn't tempting enough. There is, however, a girl (in her 20's) who has made it very clear, in front of my wife, that she's interested. I regularly bump into her in semi-private places where an affair would be so easy.

I know that this is the attitude in many places, especially small towns and close-knit communities, but I have always struggled with the premise that it is even half the other woman's fault. In any marriage the commitment is only between the two people in the marriage. If the other woman (or man) is a friend of the person being cheated on, perhaps one could argue that they have some implicit obligation to that person. Otherwise the other woman (or man) owes nothing to the cheated upon spouse. Perhaps the more virtuous thing would be to step aside, but none of us is obliged to be optimally virtuous and she isn't otherwise violating any commitment that she made.

Plus how does one know why a spouse cheats? While it may be difficult to definitively conclude that it is "justified" there are plenty of situations in which it is at least understandable and maybe the least bad option. I can think of many reasons why a wife loses her libido and of course a loyal husband shouldn't go and fuck around at the first sign of a decline or hiccup in the marital sex life. But surely there is a limit. A wife who shuts down the marital sex life altogether is abandoning her marital commitments (a husband shouldn't expect sex on demand but some sex is implicitly part of marriage). In this situation I don't want to say it is her fault that her husband cheats, but she isn't strictly an innocent victim either.

Oddly men seem to be regarded in a certain way in these things. A husband who cheats seems to be almost universally regarded as a bad guy. Women who cheat are sometimes viewed negatively as well of course. But if it is clear to others that her husband is an asshole who neglects her (and their sex life) it is treated as more understandable. There is sort of an implicit assumption that men are more likely to be neglectful. I think that is wrong. Men are probably more likely to be abusive, but women are just as likely to engage in benign neglect - not doing harmful things but just not doing anything at all to engage in affection and intimacy.

My wife has actually made the point to me that perhaps this is a logical reason for having healthy and regulated prostitution. If you don't want to fuck your man then let another woman take care of him. My wife has fucked a number of married men and in most cases they at least claimed some degree of neglect. She didn't feel bad at all.

Last edited:
I know that this is the attitude in many places, especially small towns and close-knit communities, but I have always struggled with the premise that it is even half the other woman's fault. In any marriage the commitment is only between the two people in the marriage. If the other woman (or man) is a friend of the person being cheated on, perhaps one could argue that they have some implicit obligation to that person. Otherwise the other woman (or man) owes nothing to the cheated upon spouse. Perhaps the more virtuous thing would be to step aside, but none of us is obliged to be optimally virtuous and she isn't otherwise violating any commitment that she made.

Plus how does one know why a spouse cheats? While it may be difficult to definitively conclude that it is "justified" there are plenty of situations in which it is at least understandable and maybe the least bad option. I can think of many reasons why I wife loses her libido and of course a loyal husband shouldn't go and fuck around at the first sign of a decline or hiccup in the marital sex life. But surely there is a limit. A wife who shuts down the marital sex life altogether is abandoning her marital commitments (a husband shouldn't expect sex on demand but some sex is implicitly part of marriage). In this situation I don't want to say it is her fault that her husband cheats, but she isn't strictly an innocent victim either.

Oddly men seem to be regarded in a certain way in these things. A husband who cheats seems to be almost universally regarded as a bad guy. Women who cheat are sometimes viewed negatively as well of course. But if it is clear to others that her husband is an asshole who neglects her (and their sex life) it is treated as more understandable. There is sort of an implicit assumption that men are more likely to be neglectful. I think that is wrong. Men are probably more likely to be abusive, but women are just as likely to engage in benign neglect - not doing harmful things but just not doing anything at all to engage in affection and intimacy.

My wife has actually made the point to me that perhaps this is a logical reason for having healthy and regulated prostitution. If you don't want to fuck your man then let another woman take care of him. My wife has fucked a number of married men and in most cases they at least claimed some degree of neglect. She didn't feel bad at all.
I've been a member of this community for one week, and already I've seen dozens and dozens of posts by married men whose sex life is non-existent or nearly so. Agreed, there could be so many reasons for that. But I'm with you that there's a certain obligation to help your partner with their needs. We are sexual creatures. Sex is healthy. When you refuse (or can't) have sex with your partner, but also it's not okay to let them be with someone else, you're just strangling them.

I'm going on 3.5 years of minimal sexual contact, which in some ways is perfectly fine because there's just less pressure when I'm pleasing myself. But sometimes, I just feel crushing loneliness, and I start floating in this do-I-cheat space. My husband has a medical issue. I'm choosing to wait, hoping it will resolve, but with every passing year, I inch closer to asking him if he'd support me joining Tinder or something. (I mean, I'm not flirting in this forum because I'm satisfied, right?) I realized years ago that I'm naturally non-monogamous and a little bit poly, but I've never explored that because ... feelings are complicated. It's a simple survival function to stick with one person when you're life is so saturated.

I DO agree that prostitution should be legal, if highly regulated. I can't see a way that it would be safe enough for the workers, otherwise. I've often thought - if I really, really just can't stand being alone for another second, I'll hire a guy. But I don't even know how to do that.

So back to the original thread topic... yeah, married men make sense (to me). Discreet, unwilling to attach. Not necessarily unwilling to be emotional, but just enough to find momentary respite from mutual suffering.

Back