Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desert_Rat4415 said:
I always wondered what my purpose was in life and then I just made the decision to live each day as if it were my last. My family and friends are very important to me and I always, always make sure that if I were to die suddenly (horrible thought but it happens) they knew exactly how much they meant to me.

yeah... it does happen:(

I have had my fair share of close calls a number of times. But it is still easy to over look the novelty of it all.

*insert Braveheart quote*

:rose:

Ember Faye said:
very interesting....and nice how that worked out for you then ;)

yesss...love the teasing....those are my fav type of pix from guys...in the jeans...just barely revealing....*sighs*....forgive me while I come back to my senses ;)
:D

:kiss:

Well then... I think you just set the theme for the rest of my thread;)

y=mx+b said:
Kind of like yours;) I been to Canada once before... knowing that you live there makes the place that much more beautiful.

Aw...what a sweet thing to say. Thank you!

:kiss: 's

y=mx+b said:
Well then... I think you just set the theme for the rest of my thread;)

*grins*

now now...don't want to disappoint the rest of the female fan base;)
:D :p

mrsmiawallace said:
You look good in blue.

Infinite possibilities was the theme of my day.

So much was accomplished today and I finally feel like I am on the road to accomplishing a few of my goals rather than being stuck in limbo.

It's funny exactly the things one can accomplish when one really puts their mind to it. Today was one of those days where nothing was going to stand in my way and nothing did.

I hope you didn't think I over looked you;)

thank you

but yes, once a person taps into the flow of things... possibilities are limitless... as is your beauty

y=mx+b said:
I hope you didn't think I over looked you;)

thank you

but yes, once a person taps into the flow of things... possibilities are limitless... as is your beauty

You could never ignore me. ;) Just as I could never ignore your sexy body and sexy mind.

Your words have given me a great deal of inspiration.

kinky shy girl said:
*sigh* great pics...love those abs. :heart: :rose:

kinky and shy... the kind I like;)

thanks for taking the time to drop in. I hope the rest of your lurks and surfs are just as pleasurable:rose:

I am going to call it a night.

take care everyone

Attachments

• chest 1.jpg
    chest 1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2,104
mrsmiawallace said:
You could never ignore me. ;) Just as I could never ignore your sexy body and sexy mind.

Your words have given me a great deal of inspiration.

I like you... you are swell;)

nite

I must say...

Thanks for sharing. It's been a pleasure viewing you. Take care and sweet dreams. :rose:

y=mx+b said:
kinky and shy... the kind I like;)

thanks for taking the time to drop in. I hope the rest of your lurks and surfs are just as pleasurable:rose:

I am going to call it a night.

take care everyone

excuse me for a moment...

YUM...FUCKING...YUM!!!!

damn..sorry about that!
but...you have the type of arms I LOVE on a guy! (and chest..and stomach...just the whole upper body...*sighs*)

hope you sleep well
~:rose:~

y=mx+b said:

Fabulous body *and* a nice guy. *swoon*

Thanks for posting your photos. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Dionysian Beast said:
Well, I feel I have enough confidence to admire another guy who looks good ;)

glad to hear it, Lord knows the world is short on secure men.

Re: I must say...

la mariposita said:
Thanks for sharing. It's been a pleasure viewing you. Take care and sweet dreams. :rose:

It has been a total being viewed by you. As long as I know that you are out there, all my dreams will be sweet:rose:

Ember Faye said:
excuse me for a moment...

YUM...FUCKING...YUM!!!!

damn..sorry about that!
but...you have the type of arms I LOVE on a guy! (and chest..and stomach...just the whole upper body...*sighs*)

hope you sleep well
~:rose:~

no need to apologize... I posted for you to enjoy, and I am glad that you are enjoying them. I cannot tell you the pleasure I get knowing that:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back