Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say, but all of the latest pictures that MikeyRam posted are fakes. They are all GGs (genetic girls). The first one is Melissa Clarke:
melissa-clarke-04.jpg


The next one is Cameron Intima:
196_1000.jpg


Last one is called Mari D, apparently:
06.jpg


Not trying to bring anyone down, but I know there are a lot of fakes around and I've looked at pictures like these since I was a teenager, so I'm getting good at spotting fakes and it kind of annoys me when I see them :p

EDIT: Just to give Mikey justice: The picture he posted before these three was genuine. It's the wonderful transsexual woman Domino Presley, an all time favourite of my own.


Good work man, always nice to know what is real and what isn't? Although, my cock react's the same to both...lol :D
 
Picky purists; no reason for that. A pretty cock to suck, a pretty girl; what more could there be? I am new to Lit; am I missing something, boys?
 
Even though I think it's generally wrong to post pictures of transsexual women in a thread named "Fem Boy Pics", I can see that there a lot of transsexual women posted here already, so I thought I'd add my own favourite: Laisa Lins. I've had a crush on this girl since I was a young teenager and she was the first transsexual model I had a crush on. I still do! I encourage you all to Google her name to see more pictures, but here's a taste of her.

These pictures are quite old, from before she had her breasts done. So she can somehow fit into the femboy category in these pictures, but generally, I don't think you should ever call a transsexual woman a 'femboy'. There are many 'categories' in this world of in between-genders, which all describe very different things. Femboys, transvestites, crossdressers, ladyboys, shemales, transsexual. Some are more rude than other, but I just urge people to know the difference. I know it means a great deal to the girls out there.
 

Attachments

  • img1-laisa-lins.jpg
    img1-laisa-lins.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 127
  • img13-laisa-lins.jpg
    img13-laisa-lins.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top