How many people have you had sex with?

i dont remember,im 65,i suppose lots of girls.enjoyed everyone of them im sure.how can you not.i go for quality not quantity.
 
Zero. Hahaha, yeah. I'm gonna spontaneously combust one day, thus, dying a virgin. Fun times.
 
Isn't there anyone else on this board who has a long-term history of participating in group sex, sex parties or swinger's clubs? Or is it that no one is willing to admit it? The number of sexual partners from sex parties alone is staggering to most people.

As an active bisexual male who has participated in the above referenced groups for over 30 years, the number of different sexual partners (female and male) I have had sex with is more than anyone would believe. But ... just for fun, let's work the math of the following CONSERVATIVE scenario:

* A person attends at least 6 sex parties a year over 25 (or more) years.
* There are on average 20 people at each party.
* A person has sex with at least half (10) of those in attendance.

The math...
6 parties a year x 10 sex partners x 25 years = An unbelievable number unless you are a participant

NOTE: This does not include new sex partners obtained on a personal, one-on-one basis.

To me, sex is entertainment. I don't believe we MUST be in romantic relationship for the experience to be fulfilling and enjoyable. Simply taking advantage of a point in time to sexually please another person and accept their gift of pleasure in return is an enjoyable experience in itself.

I realize that my lifestyle "goes against the grain" of many people and the fundamental principles in a "civilized" society. Most people don't understand why I do what I do. In fact, most people believe I am sick. Maybe I am. But maybe - just maybe - I am enjoying the freedom and the life that many others (not all by any means) wish they could experience without guilt or rejection of their peers.
 
Last edited:
PJ,
Too bad you don't have PM's turned on in your profile.
We're here. You can go back through this thread to post #539.
:cattail:
Jenny
 
Back
Top