New Roommate (closed)

With all of my cum in your mouth, and feeling quite satisfied, I get up from the bed, and head to the attached bathroom. I took a leak, cleaned myself up a little and splashed some water on my face. After toweling off, I turned back towards the bedroom. In the doorway I stopped, taken aback, my jaw falling open. You and Amy were now both sitting up in bed, mouths wide open, tongues twirling, locked in a passionate kiss---the likes of which I hadn't seen in some time. This was clearly something that the two of you needed to work out on your own.

Feeling pretty satisfied myself from the tandem jerk and blow that I had just received, I was pretty willing to just let the two of you have some time to yourselves. Though in the back of my mind, I kept hoping that perhaps there would be a break in the action and I would be invited back in. Perhaps once I had had a few minutes to recover I would be willing to take the initiative myself. In the meantime though I was content to settle back into a chair across from the bed. I watched as Amy entwined her fingers in your hair, holding your mouth against hers as she pulled your torso against hers as well. It was then that my eyes began to droop. I tried willing myself to stay awake and witness the activity before me, and yet my eyes were very heavy.
 
I never did notice Christian falling asleep in the chair but I was too preoccupied with Amy. In fact, I only caught a glimpse of him returning out of the corner of my eye but paid no nevermind .

It was at this point where I had mouthed and kissed Amy's throat, my hands caressing the sides of her torso, my fingertips brushing against her erect nipples. I picked my head up and kissed he chin, gazing into her eyes. Amy's fingers brushed against my cheek before sliding along my jawline, urging me towards her lips.

My eyes held her stare as our lips brushed. I was tempted to poke my tongue out and along her lips but the look in her eyes were telling me that she had had enough for the night.

We kissed and I slid off her body and nuzzled in between her arm and body, where I closed my eyes, content, and drifted off into a very peaceful sleep.

I had awoke in darkness and the soft feel of Amy's body. I heard a little snort from Christian as he sat asleep in the chair. I decided to pick up and leave to my room, not wanting to awaken to an awkward situation. I planted a kiss on Amy's cheek and left.

Slipping into my own bed had it's familiar comfort level where I was able to quickly fall back asleep as I dreamt about the events of the night with Amy and Christian.
 
I did not know what time it was when I next opened my eyes. From outside the gray light of pre-dawn filtered into the room. I blinked muzzily at my surroundings, trying to shake off the deep black sleep I had plunged into and I found myself propped up in a chair. At some point last night, someone had thrown a blanket across me. Beneath the blanket I was naked. At that realization, the events of the past night came flooding back.

Sitting up I stared around the room but in the bed I saw only one shape curled up under the covers. Standing, I loosely folded the blanked across the back of the chair and crossed to my side of the bed. I lifted my phone off the bedside table and checked the time. 4:50. Somehow I did not feel as tired as I ought to have. None the less I was still glad to see that I could get away with almost two more hours of sleep before having to get up for work.

I gingerly pealed back the blankets that covered Amy's form. She too still lay naked, back to me on her side. I thought for a moment that I should go look in on Sylvia, that perhaps she had fled further than just to her room after last night. But I was too tired still, and thought that perhaps that would be juvenile or condescending. She was a big girl. If she wanted to talk about things, or even be there in the morning, she would be. I hoped she would be.

I crawled into bed, wrapping my arms around Amy from behind, cuddling up against her ass, tangling my legs in hers. She let out a breath, but did not waken. Her skin was sticky with the residue of sweat, she smelled of sex--hers mine and Sylvia's too, blended into an intoxicating cocktail. As I drifted back to sleep it was the tangle of bodies that occupied my mind, the delicious lovemaking that we had all shared, and the hope that things wouldn't get more complicated as a result.
 
I woke up the next day in a fog. I placed my legs over the side of the bed and rubbed my aching head. The sunlight was blinding as I glanced at the clock and it read, 9:30. I reached over to my drawer and pulled out a pair of loose, pale green cotton shorts and pulled them on. I then pulled on a white tank tee that was probably a hundred years old. So thin with a few holes that I probably should have thrown it out a long time ago but it was so comfortable.

I managed to lift myself out of bed and shuffled to the kitchen, the house was in complete silence as I proceeded to prep the coffeemaker. I began to go over the events of last night as I stared out the window. God, I needed a shower! Ooooo, and brush my teeth, ewwww!

The coffee was started so I turned to go to brush my teeth.
 
God, I was so horny this morning. I didn't know that I had it in me to be up all night, driven wild by not one, but two gorgeous women, and then to be ready to do it all over again just a few hours later. I sat at my desk, trying to focus on my work, but that was proving to be next to impossible. I couldn't help but keep looking up at the clock, wondering how many hours it would be til I could go home again. When I wasn't thinking about heading home, I was trying to conjure up mental images of the two of you sharing an embrace, a kiss, and finally my cock. Christ, I was like a schoolboy on his birthday, excited and anxious.

My dick was so hard, straining against the fabric of my slacks. I was even sweating a little; I glanced up at the clock again. It was nearly my lunch break, and I was considering sneaking off to the men's room, finding an empty stall and having some quality alone time. Either that, or it crossed my mind that one or both of you might be at home over my lunch hour. I picked up my phone and illuminated the screen, checked the time. I then considered making the call home on the off chance that there was anyone there.
 
While I was brushing my teeth I decided to take a quick shower and get ready for my first day of work at VS. I still had 2 hours before I had to be there, but I didn't want to be late.

The water teeming onto my body felt so good, so invigorating that I was excited about starting my new job. Stepping out of the shower, I toweled off and then wrapped another around my torso. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee before heading to my room to get dressed. I saw the message light flickering on the phone but it never occurred to me to listen to it.

I toweled my hair and then began to blow dry it, but just a little. Seeking out some clothes to wear, I selected a pair of blue boyshorts and blue lace bra. I then picked out a blue skirt about mid-thigh. Finally, I chose a light blue top to complete my outfit. http://a2.zassets.com/images/z/1/2/8/3/2/9/1283294-p-DETAILED.jpg

I was off to work which ended up going pretty fast as I was being trained. I had seen so many sexy items that I immediately thought of how Christian would respond if he saw me in any of these. Perhaps one day I will surprise both Christian and Amy.

I headed home and stopped off for a coffee before getting in the car. Chatted with the black man behind the counter, who was obviously was trying to pick me up. I smiled and said that I'll be around since I started working at the mall.
 
Last edited:
The next time I looked up at the clock, it was finally time for me to think about heading home. At least, it was of a time that I could start dicking around and not have any of my coworkers get too bent out of shape. They too weren't getting too much done as the minute hand wound its way through the last half hour of the day.

I had managed to lose myself in a chatroom, surreptitiously wasting a couple of hours at my terminal, and switching to some official looking report whenever anyone walked by. I was happy for the distraction, this was just not a fun day to be at work. I had called home thinking that there would be someone around, thinking that they could help me out with my pent up frustration over my lunch hour. No one had answered the phone however, and while I contemplated driving over there---thinking that perhaps there was someone around who just wasn't picking up---it was just too much hassle for too little reward.

I had tried to slip away, but it seemed as though there was always something tripping me up, something needing my attention, and keeping my tied to my desk all afternoon. Amy was being a real sport, and had sent me a pic of her topless somewhere...she didn't say where. I had to wonder if anyone had seen her, or if she was rendering the same service to Sylvia. This got me thinking even more. I had only managed to tease myself just a small bit, through my trousers even sitting right there at my desk. I was careful not to leave a wet spot showing, and none of my coworkers were any the wiser. I was still really disappointed that I hadn't any opportunity to have some alone time.

I couldn't believe that it was only Monday and I was already chaffing to be done with the week. In the car I yanked off my tie and threw it into the passenger seat. When I arrived home I was not surprised to find the house empty, and the message that I had left on the answering machine was unlistened to. So they had been out all day. I knew that it would be several hours still until Amy came home. She had been working late, preparing for a showing. When Sylvia would get there was anyone's guess, and the the mood she would be in when she got home was equally mysterious to me. I felt as though I had no way of reading her, or if she would be fed up with the whole situation now that the ice had been smashed wide open.

I yanked open the refrigerator door, pulled out a couple of drawers and started thinking what I should make for dinner. Then I went off to shower and get out of my monkey suit. I was in the shower, just wetting myself down, and thinking that the house was empty, no one would be around to interrupt me now. Standing under the cascading water I framed in my mind an image of Sylvia and Amy tangled up together, lips locked in a passionate kiss, and I started tugging at my hardening dick.
 
I pulled into the driveway and saw Christian's car. I wondered if Amy was home as well and also how we would all interact now after last night's escapades.

I stepped into the house and shouted "Hello, I'm home" but didn't get a response. I walked to my room and slipped out of my heels. I was feeling a bit frisky. It must have been from just that brief moment when walking into the house when I thought of the three of us last night.

I walked to the kitchen in my bare feet to get a glass of ice water when I heard the shower. Hmmmmm I thought. I wonder who was in there. Christian? Amy? Both? Curious I walked to the door and gently pushed the door in as it wasn't completely closed.

I peeked in and saw the figure of Christian through the glass. I couldn't tell if he was cleaning himself or jerking himself off. I closed the door quietly and slipped out of my skirt. I pulled my blouse off over my head and stood there in my bra and panties. I unhooked my bra and rolled my panties down my legs. Standing in he steam-filled bathroom, I hope that I wouldn't startled Christian from his fantasy, if that was in fact what he was doing.

I stepped to the shower door and finally spoke, "Care if I join you?" then slide the door open and see your huge cock standing at attention.
 
I was instantly startled at the sound of the shower door rolling open. My hand jumped from my hard dick, and I half turned away in my embarrassment. When your voice accompanied it, my heart leapt up into my throat and it would perhaps be you embarrassed at the thoughts in my head. Rubbing the water from my bleary eyes I blinked at you, trying to see you through the steam. When I saw that you were in fact naked a smile crept across my face. "How did you know it was you that I had on my mind just now?"

At that my hand darted out, snatching you by the wrist and yanking you into the shower stall with me. I spun you around, and leaned towards you. I held your hand above your head, ass and shoulder blades pressed against the tile. I immediately bent to plant a kiss on your shoulder. As I started working my way down I reflected that it seemed as though we had set events in motion that would never be reversed. That it would be terribly difficult at this time to extricate ourselves from the complicated mess that we'd been making the last several days. When my lips touched your breast and found your nipple I decided that I did not care. Still holding you by the one hand above your head, my other hand slipped in between your legs and started that move up the inside of your thigh, getting ever higher.
 
I wasn't in the shower for more than a second when you pinned me against the shower wall and held my hand above my head. I watched your face as you had that stare, the one that showed me you knew what you wanted and no one was going to stop you.

The spray from the shower bouncing off your shoulders and onto my face and upper chest when you leaned in to kiss my shoulder, not waiting for me to answer. I reached between our bodies as your mouth began to travcel lower. Slipping my fingers around your throbbing cock, I started to tug and stroke it as your mouth and tongue found my nipple. God, this was becoming intense. Not only this scene, but the love triangle that is forming as well.

Then your other hand grabbed my inner thigh and began its trek upward between my legs. That is when I gripped your dick tighter and stoked it faster and harder. I closed my eyes as I awaited your touch between my legs.
 
As my hand slid further and further up your thigh it was my thumb that collided with your pussy first, and I pressed it upwards in a hard little circle, exciting your clit as I bit down hard on your nipple. I felt you stroking and tugging at my dick harder and faster. God I wanted you so bad. I wanted to take you, to make you scream. The words that escaped my lips in a pause from your pert little nipple were simply: "Ohhh, fuck you." Your hand on my cock felt so good.

The hot water continued to cascade over our bodies, and I kept holding you against the cold tiles. Steam filled the air in more ways than one. There was a part of me that wanted Amy to come home just then, to see me tangled up with you to see the pent up passion that I had to share. Standing again, I looked at your face, your hair getting sodden and limp, your closed eyes and lips just barely parted. I leaned in and kissed you hard, prying open your lips with my tongue and exploring the inside of your mouth, sealing your lips to mine.
 
My body felt so explosive this evening and I don't know why. Maybe it was the way you took me. I stroked your cock long and hard as your thumb teased my clit, causing me to part my legs a little more.

I was lost in the sensation that your thumb was giving me that I didn't expect you to kiss me so hard. Your lips pressed so hard against mine as your tongue thrashed inside my mouth. My heart was beginning to pound in my chest as I was getting close to cumming so soon. God I needed to feel you inside me. To fuck me hard. To use me like a slut. "Fuck me" I whispered to you. "I need to feel you Christian".
 
As my tongue twisted around yours, I could feel your wetness, slippery in the flowing water, on my thumb and fingers. I broke the kiss, knowing what I wanted. And then I heard I heard you giving me permission. "Fuck me," you whispered. You were my little slut.

I grabbed the wrist of your hand around my cock, stopping you in mid-stroke. Taking both of your hands in mine, I spun you around to face one end of the bath. I put both your hands against the wall, forcing you to lean forward slightly. I pressed against your ass cheeks, pushing you further. Hooking one hand under your thigh, I lifted your foot to rest on the edge of the tub.

I took a step back then, admiring your needful pussy, your curving ass, narrow waist and smooth back. I took my cock in one hand and lined it up with your cunt, ready to fill you once again. I wanted to make you cum, and just as much I wanted to spray my cum deep into you. I would hear you moan.

I slid the head of my dick up and down your slit and as I pressed the head of my dick against your opening, I thought about how nonchalant we would be when Amy arrived home later that evening, how you would be reading a magazine on the couch, wine glass in hand. I would be cooking dinner, empty bottle in the sink. I grabbed your hips then, driving into you in one swift motion. All I could say was: "Ooh yes, give it to me."
 
When you spun me around and made me face and press into the tiled shower wall, I never wanted you more than I did at that moment. "Ooh yes, give it to me." For a fleeting second I thought that those were the words I was supposed to be speaking, but feeling the head of your cock sliding up and down my slt. I knew it would only be a mtter of seconds before your cock was buried deep inside my pussy.
 
I had your hips in both hands and I slowly lined up with your opening, slipping inside in one smooth stroke. Slowly I pulled all the way out again, and pulling hard against your hips I drove my cock inside you. Picking up speed and shorted my strokes, I was very soon just bucking against you. I dug my fingers into the back of your thigh, wrapping my body and arm around you to tweak your swollen nipple.
 
I yelped at your first thrust. My eyes opened and staring at the wet tile. I braced myself, almost willing you to fuck me harder. I gritted my teeth as you began to thrust harder with each stroke. My muscles caressed your cock as it slid in and out. I pushed my hands against the wall and lowered my torso practically pushing you backwards.
 
As your pussy gripped my cock I could feel it already starting to swell and strain in anticipation, the head bulging in preparation to cum. The hot water splashed across my shoulders and back, running along my chin and around my lips which were formed into a soft ring with a low moan escaping. It seemed as though while I was ramming into you, each stroke a little harder than the last. "Oh god," I moaned. "Fuck, fuck." The expletives an exclamation point to each movement as I gripped your hips, pulling you down hard onto my dick. "I'm going to cum in you, going to fill you up. Oh, god."
 
I was loving the feel of your cock insid me tonight. It felt like I couldn't get enough of you as I pushed myself back onto you. I clenched and unclenched my muscles around your cock and knew you were close. Feeling you swell inside me and gripping my hips tight made me wonder if Amy made you feel the same way.

When you started to moan and say you were going to cum inside me, I braced myself against the shower wall and replied, "Oh yesssss! Fuck me Christian! Give it to me! GIve me that big fat cock!" I Started to grunt with every hard thrust you gave me. "Harder! Uh-huh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I Knew you were going to cum any second, and I relished it.
 
Last edited:
"Fuck Fuck, You want to be my little whore, don't you? I'm going to make you desperate for my cum, and there's nothing that you or she can do about it." My head was in a fog---first of all the one from all the steam in the shower stall, but also the heady eroticism of what was unfolding in my house. I loved the fact that you wanted my wife and that she wanted you, and also that we had found a pretty good match between us. My cock craved your pussy.

I was ramming into you, pulling you back by the hips, burying my full length in your pussy. I would reach around to tweak your nipples and rub your tits before replacing my hands on your hips and using all the leverage I could to pump into you and you could feel my cock start to pulse inside you, getting ready to spurt and then at the critical moment I reached back and gave you a solid stinging slap, leaving a red handprint on the sensitized skin of your upper thigh. "Uughn, fuck, fucking god." I knew at any moment that you would cum too as you felt my seed spraying up into you.
 
I was almost close to climaxing. You cock felt so fucking good with the way you were thrusting in and out. I braced myself to take all of your pounding and my breathing was very shallow. I loved that you called me a whore. OMG, that was it! I was about to cum when all of a sudden you smacked my ass. I was so startled by that action that it caused me to lose my orgasm. I was so on the brink.

Then your cock swelled inside me. I knew you were cumming in me. I grunted as I still enjoyed the feeling of your cock inside me. The way it swelled and filled me. I began to fuck your cock. Sliding back and forth on it as you stood still. I was gonna fuck you until I came, milking your cock of all you had to give.
 
God I was so hot for you. In the midst of your excitement, I could tell that you were on the brink of cumming for me. Your pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock, and you showed no signs of even slowing down as my cum leaked into you. As you braced your hands against the wall, I knew that in a second you would be forcing yourself back against me and seeking out your own orgasm. And then it started to happen. With the added stimulation and new vigor I started spurting into you again and again, what seemed like moments apart as your pussy stroked and milked my cock. My orgasm was long and hard and I was spraying my cum into you, coating the inside of your pussy. There was so much of it, I had to imagine that it was starting to run out around my dick and down your legs. You were letting out a low moan and pushing back against me, your ass colliding with my pelvis repeatedly. "Oh god, you feel so right, you little slut. You think you can make me cum again?" And I knew as I said it, that I believed every word.
 
God, I can feel your cock throbbing inside me as I continued to fuck that wonderful cock of yours. It felt like you didn't stop cumming for a long time and that just added to my excitement.

I began slamming back onto your cock and was close to my own orgasm. I could almost sense that this one would be so explosive since my previous orgasm was interrupted by your smack on my ass.

Then you said, "Oh god, you feel so right, you little slut", and that made me shudder with a powerful climax as I continued to pound on your dick. There was a long, guttural moan that came from deep inside me. My last thrust back, I impaled myself and ground my ass agaisnt your body, coaxing every inch of you in me, my eyes rolling up into my head.
 
I held on to your hips for a long shuddering moment, and slowly your pussy loosened from around my cock and I stopped throbbing inside you, your low moaning came to a slow gasping halt. As I released my grip on your hips, I could feel my cock softening inside you and as you got your breathing under control and started to stand upright, I rubbed my hands up your back and I kissed your spine as it rose to meet me ending with your neck. As my dick slipped out of your pussy wet with both our fluids, you put both feet back on the shower floor and I wrapped my arms around you, holding your body against me. I stood there for a moment, just soaking up your skin on mine, basking in the aftermath of a devastating orgasm and the heat of the water. I reached up to caress your nipple and whispered in your ear, "Thank you."
 
It was amazing how hard I had cum, but it was also amazing how empty I felt as your cock began to soften inside me and then slip out. Although satisfied, I could've gone on for more, but realized that Amy would be home soon and perhaps you did not want to be caught so soon after last night's event.

I watched as you stepped out and toweled yoruself dry before walking out of the bathroom. I didn't know exactly why I felt so alone at that moment, perhaps it was the realization that you were Amy's husband and that you were probably just using me for your own gratification and that I would never have that special bonding relationship with you. But, I still wanted you.

I finished washing up and went to my room to relax and think things out, but while I laid in my bed in my towel, I soon fell asleep.
 
I toweled off and left the bathroom, riffling through the closet for something comfortable to slip into. Glancing back i could see your reflection wrap a towel modestly around your breasts and torso, disguising the curve of your hips, swell of ass and thighs. Then you too stepped from the bath and faced me. It seemed to me in that look there were unspoken words that you needed to get off your chest. All I could do though was lick my lips at the sight of a droplet of water running down your chest and disappearing between your tits.

I tugged at the knotted towel until it began to loosen. When it fell I paused to admire your damp skin, nipples erect, your breasts puckered in gooseflesh. I pressed my still moist body against yours and twisted my fingers into your limp and dripping hair. Lifting your face to mine, I mashed my lips against yours and began to probe your mouth with my tongue. Finding the spark in you gone, I let my arms slip from your sides. When our kiss ended and I could only look on in silence as you walked away. In the back of my mind I was thinking that Amy could be home at any time now. The least I could do was have a warm meal for her when she arrived.
 
Back
Top