Peeping TOM...son's best buddy...(Role play)

slutindianwife

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Posts
7,426
OPEN TO MULTIPLE PLAYERS, please PM me before just jumping in.

It has been a hard day at college, life was never easy being a college professor. It was good to get home. Josh, my 19 year old son, had gone for the weekend, on a camping trip. Hubby was away...life was good...

okAlmNp.jpg
 
Ummmmm...after a hard day's work, it felt so good to be home and the best part was...it was the weekend...and I had it all to myself...
b3lbewo.jpg
 
As I run my hands all over my body, I suddenly remember I have been neglecting something very badly...I rush and get down to it...

nAfmo7f.jpg
 
Just then, the doorbell rings.
I peep through the curtains and see...
It is Tom, my son's best buddy, classmate and our neighbor.

nbYbjAK.jpg
 
FUCK...wrong time, I say to myself,
wondering what he might be wanting.

"Just a moment I say." Hurriedly slipping into my dress again.

At the door...
"Hey Tom, at this hour?" I say.
OzEBoOR.jpg
 
"Yeah I was just hoping that he was out and about." I reply. My eyes are moving over your body so aggressively you had to feel it but I'm doing my best to keep at least bouncing back to your enchanting eyes every few seconds. "But he's probably out isn't he because that's why he isn't answering the door."
 
"Can he really be checking me out so boldly? My son's best buddy?" I think to myself.

" Josh is gone for 2 days, don't you know that? What kind of best buddy are you?" I laugh.

TSNXOBO.jpg
 
"You know how he is, he didn't really tell me when he was going away only that he'd be out for a few days." I reply trying to keep everything subtle. I'd always thought you looked amazing and you'd always had a habit of doing things in a very specific way, like you weren't showing off your legs, you were just walking around but damn everything about you.

"Sure I can stick around I literally have nothing to do all day."
 
"Stick around? As in hang around in my house? You must be joking! I have no intention of letting you hang around here."

XbLuPoG.jpg
 
"You know he always speaks highly of you. I would like to know why, most of us trash talk our moms."
 
"Does not matter, I am not here to entertain you, so best you be on your way. Bye." I close the door.
 
"Wow, rude." I say and sit down for the moment I don't need to be anywhere.
 
Back in my room, I think, "How weird can that be?"
And then get down to changing my clothes, after a hard day's work.

UCrVFvX.jpg
 
I didn't think you'd be that rude, we'd known each other for years but man you're so hot. I go window to window hoping to find either of your and then there you are changing. And fuck you are better than I could have hoped for.
 
Ummmm it felt so good to get out of these threads after slogging in a class room with mostly uninterested students...

wgDlJO2.jpg
 
I circled the house peeking in through the windows until. . .wow you were stripping down and not just taking off your clothes it was like you knew you had and audience and wanted one.
 
I sort of lost myself, you're so fucking hot that I forgot to really stay hidden, I was just staring through the window that you hadn't bothered closing.
 
Back
Top