Young College Freshman's Sexual Exploits

dartbader69

Virgin
I've been a literotica reader for a long time but have had many fantasies about this one chick I went to high school with and am looking for someone who would be willing to write up some stories about her, either episodically or chronologically. I have many fantasies (cuck, DP, BBC, cheating, bi stuff, father/daughter incest) but don't really care where someone (if anyone) wants to start. PM me here if you are interested in helping a dude out, I would also be willing to pay for stories if that's normally how things go around here.

Last edited:
Hi. Welcome to the Story Ideas board. Feel free to share your ideas here in the thread you started. It's the best way to reach a wider spectrum of authors. PM (private chat) requests tend to get moved to the Personals if the thread starter is looking for something private.

I noticed your title is about a college Freshman and in your post you talk about a girl you knew in high school. I'm guessing you are looking to keep things 18+ and the fictional college days?

I’m definitely not committing to doing this, but I have sent you a PM.

I DEFINITELY won’t write about anyone under 18.

Soma

no stories under 18

i'm definitely committed to stories about her OVER 18, i have no interest in stories about her before then as she has become infinitely hotter (bigger tits, massive ass) since turning 18. she is now 20 and has some of the most incredible features i've ever seen (about 34DD tits and an ass that would drive any man or woman to immediately get down on their knees)

Last edited:
looking for authors

this post has been up for a while now but i'm still very interested in getting a story about her done. if anyone is interested, please PM me

Hi. Welcome to the Story Ideas board. Feel free to share your ideas here in the thread you started. It's the best way to reach a wider spectrum of authors. PM (private chat) requests tend to get moved to the Personals if the thread starter is looking for something private.

I noticed your title is about a college Freshman and in your post you talk about a girl you knew in high school. I'm guessing you are looking to keep things 18+ and the fictional college days?

Hey man you commented on this post earlier she's 20 rn so im not looking for anything under 18

Back