The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know damn well I can't write period stuff.
:p

I call bullshit, because our last thread was steampunk victorian, and as I recall, you had no problem getting into that role or my character's pants then.

It's cute when you say you can't do things, because you know I'll force you to do them anyway. Do I need to remind you that turnabout is fair play?
 
Holy crap I'm tired! BUT I HAS 3 NEW DRESSES!!!
-squeaks in joy-
BUT, I need black boots for one of them. FOund a pair but.. no budget for them today.
 
LT ~ Yeah...definitely overdid it yesterday...might have to have a lazy day today...
 
LT ~ Yeah...definitely overdid it yesterday...might have to have a lazy day today...

Nothing like a day to just sit back and relax.

Seventh_doctor_tv_movie.jpg
 
Those are some sad looking dark circles under my eyes! :eek:

Why am I not dropping off to sleep?

I've been exhausted all day... now is not the time to get my second wind.

Maybe if I sit here for a while and relax the sleep will come.
 
Plotting?

Sounds like there's pictures. :D

-Grins-

Plotting, evil, and pictures. This sounds like a recipe for fun.

LT:

Wow that post was horrible. Looks like doing more writing is out the window.

*glares between the two*

Now, the two of you plotting does not sound fun.

Just the thought of you two working together on evil deeds makes me want to run and hide.
 
*glares between the two*

Now, the two of you plotting does not sound fun.

Just the thought of you two working together on evil deeds makes me want to run and hide.

-Chuckles-

Who, me and my man crush? Yeah we could do some serious damage if we decided to combine our efforts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top