Science Fiction Erotica

SEVERUSMAX said:
Well, being "emotionally mono" works fairly well in my current relationship. My ideal is a harem, but the cost and difficulty of that actually happening makes it more trouble than it's worth at the moment. Thus I swing. Cheating is not my thing. It doesn't appeal to my keen German sense of candor. Nietzsche, while pointing out many flaws of his fellow Germans, did praise them for their candor.

It is certainly true that the use of complete promiscuity would tend to favor certain genetic traits, such as stronger immune systems. Perhaps larger cocks would happen too. Would that mean the end of anal sex, or simply the greater popularity of lube? :D

I agree. I would much rather swings with my girl than behind her back. It's a lot more fun this way and I get to hear her dirty stories. My ideal lifestyle would be an open group marriage like in Robert Heinlein "Lazarus Long Family." I want my mates to have complete sexual freedom as long as their partners respects them and there's no drug or disease. She can fuck anybody she like and hearing about it will increase my own sperm compeition so that we'll have great sex together.

As for anal sex, one way to find out!

Hmm, group marriages have numerous possibilities. How about this: A man (woman) marries into a group marriage. In order to ensure he (she) integrates properly, they go through a ritual: on the first night, he (she) sleeps with one of his (her) husbands or wives (possibly chosen at random, but not neccesarily). Another the next, and so on, until he (she) has been with all of them. Following that, he (she) has threesomes, with one pair, and then with another, until he's gone through everyone, at which point they try different combinations. And once they've done threesomes, they do foursomes, and so on, and so on, and so forth, until he (she) particpates in a massive orgy with all of his (her) wives and husbands.

Might be particularly if he (she) is the child of one or more of his (her) new husbands.

Hmm, maybe Ishould post this idea in the incest idea thread?

Groupies

Shendude said:
Hmm, group marriages have numerous possibilities. How about this: A man (woman) marries into a group marriage. In order to ensure he (she) integrates properly, they go through a ritual: on the first night, he (she) sleeps with one of his (her) husbands or wives (possibly chosen at random, but not neccesarily). Another the next, and so on, until he (she) has been with all of them. Following that, he (she) has threesomes, with one pair, and then with another, until he's gone through everyone, at which point they try different combinations. And once they've done threesomes, they do foursomes, and so on, and so on, and so forth, until he (she) particpates in a massive orgy with all of his (her) wives and husbands.

Might be particularly if he (she) is the child of one or more of his (her) new husbands.

Oh, no, this thread here is perfect for your topic because SF explores all possibilities of social and sexual customs. One way to deal with incest-group family could be some kind of genotype scanner which can be done to ensure healthy children as result of incest in addition to children breeded by any other husbands. Or the incesteous daughter could play a host mother for her sister wife who is incapable of bearing children with her egg inplanted and the DNAs of all wives and husbands are recombined into single sperm to fertilize that egg. Once inplanted, the daughter can bear that child for the whole family.

Another possiblity is that this group family is dom/sub family living on a planet that was colonized by Doms and Subs. A woman marrying into this marriage (even the daughter) must submits to a fantasy "gang-rape" by her husbands and wives to complete the wedding rituals.

Fantasies-only said:
WTF!
Why was my post deleted?
If there was something to be edited, I should have been PMed and asked to do so, not just deleted like this, without notice or explanation.

Shendude said:

sensualpilgrim said:
Oh, no, this thread here is perfect for your topic because SF explores all possibilities of social and sexual customs. One way to deal with incest-group family could be some kind of genotype scanner which can be done to ensure healthy children as result of incest in addition to children breeded by any other husbands. Or the incesteous daughter could play a host mother for her sister wife who is incapable of bearing children with her egg inplanted and the DNAs of all wives and husbands are recombined into single sperm to fertilize that egg. Once inplanted, the daughter can bear that child for the whole family.

Another possiblity is that this group family is dom/sub family living on a planet that was colonized by Doms and Subs. A woman marrying into this marriage (even the daughter) must submits to a fantasy "gang-rape" by her husbands and wives to complete the wedding rituals.
I was really looking forward to putting all these ideas here:
Fantasies-only said:
Ok I have it up now.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=418444
I think sensualpilgrim should start us off, since he was the one who started this thread and inspired the main idea.
What do you say sensualpilgrim, you up for it?

As far as multiple marriages go, why make it so formal?
I think a single marriage in a wife swap would be much more interesting.
A chef, nanny, and housekeeper in the morning and during the day, and a sex slave in the evening and night.
After a week of this, each husband gets a new wife, and the cycle begins again.

Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
WTF!
Why was my post deleted?
If there was something to be edited, I should have been PMed and asked to do so, not just deleted like this, without notice or explanation.

Sorry to hear about that. It sound like somebody complains about your post to Literotica. It would be nice if that person has PM you first to give you a chance.

People reading this trend, I would like you ask all of you to be a good neigbors and PM the poster first if you have a problem with a certain post, before reporting. Not everybody know the rules and many times some people make an innocent mistake. Please give them a chance to fix their mistakes.

Fantasies-only said:
I was really looking forward to putting all these ideas here:

What do you say sensualpilgrim, you up for it?

As far as multiple marriages go, why make it so formal?
I think a single marriage in a wife swap would be much more interesting.
A chef, nanny, and housekeeper in the morning and during the day, and a sex slave in the evening and night.
After a week of this, each husband gets a new wife, and the cycle begins again.

Sorry, Fantasies. I really don't have much time to do role-playing. You will need another player.

Now, there's a nice idea. A community in which all wives are switchs to different husband each week. This could make for an interesting social SF.

sensualpilgrim said:
Sorry, Fantasies. I really don't have much time to do role-playing. You will need another player.

Now, there's a nice idea. A community in which all wives are switchs to different husband each week. This could make for an interesting social SF.

There's another cool idea.

I think all of the story ideas being suggested here concerning multiple partners in marriage or how a future society would work where the definition and meaning of marriage are turned upside down are wonderful. I'm more drawn to the open marriage and multiple partners ideas as especially explored by Robert Heinlein. Even with much of his work approaching the 60 year old mark it still seems fresh and perhaps still controversial.

I also don't want to forget about what makes a good sci-fi story. While setting is great and a new society can make a story wonderful lets not forget the characters that actually drive the story. To use Heinlein as an example again while his stories may touch on taboo subjects its the fact that its Michael Valentine Smith or Lazarus Long doing these things that drive the story. So its not so much the setting or themes but the characters that are needed to bring the story to life.

J.Q.

J.Q. Hack said:
I think all of the story ideas being suggested here concerning multiple partners in marriage or how a future society would work where the definition and meaning of marriage are turned upside down are wonderful. I'm more drawn to the open marriage and multiple partners ideas as especially explored by Robert Heinlein. Even with much of his work approaching the 60 year old mark it still seems fresh and perhaps still controversial.

I also don't want to forget about what makes a good sci-fi story. While setting is great and a new society can make a story wonderful lets not forget the characters that actually drive the story. To use Heinlein as an example again while his stories may touch on taboo subjects its the fact that its Michael Valentine Smith or Lazarus Long doing these things that drive the story. So its not so much the setting or themes but the characters that are needed to bring the story to life.

J.Q.

You're right about emphasis on characters first. It's a story, after all, not a manifesto.

And I've certainly done plenty of open marriage stuff too. Some characters fit better into that, while others do better with group marriage/polygamy, and still others with monogamy. I try to fit the character, not the other way around.

To make your story worthwhile and for it to be taken seriously it has to definitely be chracter driven. Your characters and not the setting have (primarily) have to drive the action. For example what good would a future world full of wonderful technology and all the sexually liberated people you could want be if your two main characters preferred to spend 90% of their time avoiding people? While that may be the conflict in the story but if most of the story is of people sitting around nobody will want to read it. So you do need the characters to make this brave new world you want to write about come alive.

J.Q.

True. The characters are the heart of a story. They pump out the needed blood to it. Otherwise, it's dull.

Another odd scenario that I might explore at some point is if someone located a mutant, recessive gene responsible for some people's monogamous inclination and eliminated it. Say it was a male scientist who wanted to eradicate that "scourge" from mankind forever. What would be the impact? Aside from having no people interested in monogamy, that is.

Another odd scenario that I might explore at some point is if someone located a mutant, recessive gene responsible for some people's monogamous inclination and eliminated it. Say it was a male scientist who wanted to eradicate that "scourge" from mankind forever. What would be the impact? Aside from having no people interested in monogamy, that is.
We could also do the reverse.
Have someone create an airborne sexual virus (real doctor prescribed product called PT-141), and release it in the air, or morph it into liquid, and release it in the water.
The only trouble is you'd have to kill off every minor in the world for this to work in the story.

Fantasies-only said:
We could also do the reverse.
Have someone create an airborne sexual virus (real doctor prescribed product called PT-141), and release it in the air, or morph it into liquid, and release it in the water.
The only trouble is you'd have to kill off every minor in the world for this to work in the story.

Or simply make them invisible when the grown-ups are aroused. :D So, virus-induced orgies?

SEVERUSMAX said:
True. The characters are the heart of a story. They pump out the needed blood to it. Otherwise, it's dull.

There could be a conflict between male sexmanic and a female prim who want everybody to stay mono.

I has been considering such a free love world. In this place, there may still be some marriage custom mainly for raising children, but there would be no such thing as adultry and unfaitfulness. As a result, marriages would be considered contracts in same light as business partnerships. In other word, there's no shame or expensive court proceeding. Religions would become more sex-friendly, even including nudism and some sex rituals and fertility would become more important like in pagan times. Many sexual tastes would come out of clothet. Parties could ends in orgies and sex for money could become respected and regulated for health reasons. But at same time, people would still perfers some control over their bodies so sex would need to be consentual, thereby ruling out rapes. The first few months will be a mess as people get into conflict about setting new rules in polysexual world but things will quiet down as things get worked out. There would still be people interested in power, wealth, love, status due to our being social primates.

sensualpilgrim said:
There could be a conflict between male sexmanic and a female prim who want everybody to stay mono.

I has been considering such a free love world. In this place, there may still be some marriage custom mainly for raising children, but there would be no such thing as adultry and unfaitfulness. As a result, marriages would be considered contracts in same light as business partnerships. In other word, there's no shame or expensive court proceeding. Religions would become more sex-friendly, even including nudism and some sex rituals and fertility would become more important like in pagan times. Many sexual tastes would come out of clothet. Parties could ends in orgies and sex for money could become respected and regulated for health reasons. But at same time, people would still perfers some control over their bodies so sex would need to be consentual, thereby ruling out rapes. The first few months will be a mess as people get into conflict about setting new rules in polysexual world but things will quiet down as things get worked out. There would still be people interested in power, wealth, love, status due to our being social primates.

Interesting.....especially the idea of the conflict, with the ultimate victory of the male scientist and perhaps the initial shock of the woman when her inhibitions suddenly vanish and she ends up fucking her former enemy.

I think I've figured out a way to get around the no minors rule.
This is only in place because of legal and moral values society has with child issues, but what if this was acceptable behavior?

The following is an idea I got from a thread at another site, and my mind built a bigger scenario around that.
All girls are born with a small vagina under each arm.
This is not considered a birth defect since all girls are like this.
"Armpit-ginas" are sexually stimulating, but it's accepted as a natural occurrence to freely see them or ask to see them.
It's forbidden to touch an adult's unless you are of age.
It's also forbidden to touch a child's unless you yourself are a child.

The female pelvis has developed an extra mouth since the turn of the century (0000 AD).
This mouth includes lips, gums, and a tong, but has no vocal cords, throat, or teeth.
The extra mouth moves according to the movements of hips and thighs.
The tong has similar movement, according to thrust and swivel.
Inside the mouth is a clitoris where the uvula would hang.
Every night, a partner is assigned to swab this clitoris with plain tap water.
Incest is acceptable behavior, tolerated by all societies.

Men are born with a penis in place of a male nipple.
The two extra penises are sexually sensitive, but do not carry sperm or semen.
A scrotum hangs on each (all chest penises are circumcised), carrying a sack of testicles, which serve no real purpose other than decoration and being sexually sensitive.
Warm weather will make them swell, and the pride one feels for arm muscles, is now replaced by length and thickness vanity.
Male shirts are made to cover most of the upper torso, but the chest penises and testies are left free.
Water will shrivel them a little, and cold will make them numb, but one can wear cotton or even velvet shirts for this, with a jacket of course.
In addition, sweat glands have changed position on men, and visible chest hair growth is not an issue anymore.

A child seeing and/or touching a chest penis, is no more stimulating than holding hands, and in fact is a similar form of affection usually done within immediate family and relatives.
Tasting, licking, or sucking on a chest penis is considered the same as a kiss and an open mouth French kiss.
A boy will not develop a full pair of chest penises until puberty hits.
Until then they will be small nubs, like the tail of a tadpole turning into a frog.
After puberty, it will always be erect until he's middle aged.
I can see why highschool seniors always want to sit or stand next to girls in class when they take a test. ;)

Conception is now brain stimulus during sex the female switches on and off at will (powered up by woman, executed by man), to eliminate trial and error pregnancy.
Procreation itself has changed to a Pez dispenser-like tube, carrying one narrow stream of sperm at one time positioned right next to the female egg, which slowly spins in place.
This is to ensure there are no "near misses".
All sperm will land on the egg, guaranteeing at least one will bury itself in it.

The penis on the crotch is still a "private part", still making the forbidden sought after, but the function has changed.
The man acts as a wet nurse for the baby, as breast milk is pumped into the head of the penis, not evolving from the animal we once were.

This part seems more realistic in evolution rather than science fiction, so feel free to use it if you want.
If anyone gives you any trouble, remind them what the female breast is actually for.
This just extends it, like a water balloon before it's filled, and the baby feeds on it.

It also plays on the whole "Hunter/Gatherer" thing.
A human female should be regarded as an equal, and has been repressed since before the dark ages so she got used to it.
There are many fathers nowadays who are nurturers while the mother works, so shouldn't biology take advantage of that?

Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
This part seems more realistic in evolution rather that science fiction, so feel free to use it if you want.
If anyone gives you any trouble, remind them what the female breast is actually for.
This just extends it, like a water balloon before it's filled, and the baby feeds on it.

Any particular reason the male wouldn't just have his nipples converted to use as milk dispensers? Seems the more logical choice to me.

Texguy84 said:
Any particular reason the male wouldn't just have his nipples converted to use as milk dispensers? Seems the more logical choice to me.

Fantasy, Texguy raises a very good point. I might also adds that while you might considers your male milk to be playing around ideas, it is still TOO close to violating Literotica's "no minor" rule. While the purpose is milking, I doubt a lot of readers will considers that, much less the monitors. Could you please reconsider your post?

Thanks,
Pilgrim

Texguy84 said:
A human baby doesn't have a hinged neck like a calf or pony, so it would make more sense to have a teet (actual spelling) at the lower part of the underbelly.
In this case, at the pelvic bone.
This takes advantage of the fact that we have bendable spines, and can leisurely lean back while the baby feeds.
If we had a semi stiff backbone, we would have to lie down like a pig with redundant teets.

sensualpilgrim said:
Fantasy, Texguy raises a very good point. I might also adds that while you might considers your male milk to be playing around ideas, it is still TOO close to violating Literotica's "no minor" rule. While the purpose is milking, I doubt a lot of readers will considers that, much less the monitors. Could you please reconsider your post?

Thanks,
Pilgrim
Ok (thinks)
hmmm...
Nope, post still stands. :p
Why is the female breast considered sexual anyway?
Although sexual stimulation may come from such a device, it is triggered down bellow.
I am holding firm on my milk for baby stance, and if I am speculating a what if scenario, that shouldn't be breaking rules either.
Tell the people who complained to talk with their creator and see if they can get the positioning to the finger tips or something. :mad: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OK, Back on Track!

Alright, Guys. I has been busy in the last few weeks. Has anybody have new stories or art or ideas they want to share?

Pilgrim

Where's everybody?

I has been busy doing the thumbnail sketchs for the Brood graphic novel. Anything new here?

I have lots of science fiction or fantasy story ideas, but I really want to write them as manga scripts; haven't been having any luck finding an artist to partner up with though. Do you have any suggestions?

Back