Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Sailer

I'm good thanks, and you?

Well, I slept well last night. So frankly, I'm really in a good mood today.
I have a ton of stuff to do, and I'm going to have to get to it this morning, so I won't be able to stay here too long *sigh*, but I'm really glad to see you.

Well, I slept well last night. So frankly, I'm really in a good mood today.
I have a ton of stuff to do, and I'm going to have to get to it this morning, so I won't be able to stay here too long *sigh*, but I'm really glad to see you.
That's good, I'm in a pretty good mood myself.
I have lots of stuff to do too, I'm just avoiding it.

Hey!

All things considered, I feel better than I deserve to. Hope everyone's fine. :)

One of these days I have to learn how to sail. Always had this dream of taking the Intracoastal Waterway from NJ down to the Keys.

And not come back. ;)

Anchors away, the open Sea is calling (ok, not really, but it sounds better than, I have to get to work).

You all have a great day, I'll stop by later.

-walks along the shore pulling a wagon full of clambake supplies-

good morning everyone, what good is this beautiful cove and lovely scenery without a clam bake? I've got corn on the cob, quahogs, crabs and lobster...and I believe someone said they had potatoes?

good morning everyone, what good is this beautiful cove and lovely scenery without a clam bake? I've got corn on the cob, quahogs, crabs and lobster...and I believe someone said they had potatoes?

Quahogs!?? Translator please!:D

Steamers dunked in butter? Oh yeah... :)

Love 'em raw too, although given how polluted a lot of waters are, I'm less inclined these days.

can't forget the butter....butter just makes everything better.

can't forget the butter....butter just makes everything better.

There was a bar down the road that used to have a great Friday special: all you can eat steamers, shrimp, and wings for $10.

They're out of business now, I wonder why.

There was a bar down the road that used to have a great Friday special: all you can eat steamers, shrimp, and wings for $10.

They're out of business now, I wonder why.

that's too bad because i'd be all over the wings.....

YUM and I"M famished!!!

I brought the oysters! Loves me some oysters on the half-shell. mmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back