New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

There are self respecting Wellingtonians?!? At least you're drinking the right amber ale.

Fair call, anyone with half a brain would not drink that sheeps piss that passes for beer. Funnily enough I used to work in a bar and I would ask everyone who ordered Lion Red if they were from Auckland (not many people ordered it) and most of them said yes.

Fair call, anyone with half a brain would not drink that sheeps piss that passes for beer. Funnily enough I used to work in a bar and I would ask everyone who ordered Lion Red if they were from Auckland (not many people ordered it) and most of them said yes.

When I was a young man in Auckland Lion Red is all anybody drunk. After working at DB I saw the light and have been converted ever since (although I might sneak a speights in now and again), although mostly now I drink my own beer.

When I was a young man in Auckland Lion Red is all anybody drunk. After working at DB I saw the light and have been converted ever since (although I might sneak a speights in now and again), although mostly now I drink my own beer.

Speights is good, I lived down the South Island for awhile and it wasn't worth the grief trying to order a Tui.

Do you home brew spirits as well?

Speights is good, I lived down the South Island for awhile and it wasn't worth the grief trying to order a Tui.

Do you home brew spirits as well?

Well that is next. I'm aiming to be commercial in beer by the end of the year, I've just tried making a smaller batch over the last week and that was 80 litres. (80 litres of dark bliss)

I have most of the gear to do spirits but that will come after the brewery starts paying for itself.

Well that is next. I'm aiming to be commercial in beer by the end of the year, I've just tried making a smaller batch over the last week and that was 80 litres. (80 litres of dark bliss)

I have most of the gear to do spirits but that will come after the brewery starts paying for itself.

Sounds great, good luck with it, I know how hard it is to get your home brew right.

If you want someone to taste test the bourbon....send it my way when you do that.

Shooting gin? oh that is just wrong on every level.

Well it starts out funny, you find a whiskey the same name as your mate so you buy him a shot. Funny. It goes downhill very quickly when he finds a gin in your name. The pain is doubles when you're out having a drink with your sister and she cops a gin shot as well and blames it all on you.

Well it starts out funny, you find a whiskey the same name as your mate so you buy him a shot. Funny. It goes downhill very quickly when he finds a gin in your name. The pain is doubles when you're out having a drink with your sister and she cops a gin shot as well and blames it all on you.

It does sound fun and good on her.

Sadly not much of a drinker here, 2 is my limit and then I am off home worshipping the porcelin king.

It does sound fun and good on her.

Sadly not much of a drinker here, 2 is my limit and then I am off home worshipping the porcelin king.

People need to choose their drug. Luckily for me mine is alcohol. It's no worse nor better than the banned majority, it's peoples reaction to the drug that is important.

True, umm had a white trash party (well a bogun one) everyones headed down the pub but I just can't be bothered with that.

How about in Aucks?

Meh. Out in the country so too much of an effort to make it to the pub. Found a bottle of Chivas Regal that was eyeing me up.

Some days I wish I lived in the city, most times I'm glad I dont.

Meh. Out in the country so too much of an effort to make it to the pub. Found a bottle of Chivas Regal that was eyeing me up.

Some days I wish I lived in the city, most times I'm glad I dont.

Country living is alot more fun except for the distance from anywhere when you want to go out.

Country living is alot more fun except for the distance from anywhere when you want to go out.

Oh hell yeah. That and travelling to work. I've taken to listening to audiobooks in the car to make the most of the 1 1/2 hours i spend in the car a day.

Are you in the city?

Oh hell yeah. That and travelling to work. I've taken to listening to audiobooks in the car to make the most of the 1 1/2 hours i spend in the car a day.

Are you in the city?

I live in the suburbs so catch the train into town, get to catch up on alot of reading and no road rage. Can't really afford the cost of petrol in my cars either.

I live in the suburbs so catch the train into town, get to catch up on alot of reading and no road rage. Can't really afford the cost of petrol in my cars either.

True, can't afford not to work either. Problem with Auckland is I could drive and it takes me 45mins to get to work.....or I could take a train (after a 10 minute drive) and the total time to get to work is over an hour.

I like wellington, enjoyed the few times i've been there, granted most of my time there was in pubs and one of the times involved a tour of the strip clubs, but still, surely that's an accurate representation of the city?

True, can't afford not to work either. Problem with Auckland is I could drive and it takes me 45mins to get to work.....or I could take a train (after a 10 minute drive) and the total time to get to work is over an hour.

I like wellington, enjoyed the few times i've been there, granted most of my time there was in pubs and one of the times involved a tour of the strip clubs, but still, surely that's an accurate representation of the city?

Just don't say you did a tour of Marion Square :p

I sober drive most of the time so have done numerous tours of the strip bars here and yes that is an accurate representation of the City, not much else to see or do really....unless you want to go up Mt Victoria.

Just don't say you did a tour of Marion Square :p

I sober drive most of the time so have done numerous tours of the strip bars here and yes that is an accurate representation of the City, not much else to see or do really....unless you want to go up Mt Victoria.

Oh you sound like the perfect woman.

Can't say I know Marion sq. I just like the layout of the city for pubs. I love to pub hop and the pubs there are nice and easy to hop to.

I lived in Reading in the UK for a number of years and used to love the pub on every corner culture, you meet so many more people and if one pub sucks in half an hour you'll be having a pint in the next one.

Back