Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

I wish we could play Pictionary on this site...

I use stick figures, arrows and scribbles. My drawings always end up looking perverted, even though they're not. But my team always wins!

I played with an artist once...every time it was his turn, he spent about 55 seconds drawing the most detailed image possible...then turned the page toward you with about 5 seconds left to guess. It was so good, sometimes you were too in awe to think up an answer. Or there were too many possible answers...all way more complex than the actual word. (Ex: "apple" started with a man's face, then chest, a woman's face with lovely hair, tree branches, lots of leaves, and FINALLY her extended arm with an apple resting in it! Versus my two second circle with a stem on it :) )

So, are you like me or my artist friend?

yes.

When it is "all play" I draw quickly and using visual idioms. and win.
I am a graphic designer, I speak the language.

When it is a turn that is my own, I would NOT draw Adam and Eve et al.
I draw a fookin' nice Apple... or the Apple logo. and win.
 
yes.

When it is "all play" I draw quickly and using visual idioms. and win.
I am a graphic designer, I speak the language.

When it is a turn that is my own, I would NOT draw Adam and Eve et al.
I draw a fookin' nice Apple... or the Apple logo. and win.

Ah! Then we would make good partners...or worthy opponents. My favorite is the guy who draws a square-ish shape, then taps the paper repeatedly...like you're just suppose to guess until the right answer magically pops out of your mouth. Fun times!
 
Ah! Then we would make good partners...or worthy opponents. My favorite is the guy who draws a square-ish shape, then taps the paper repeatedly...like you're just suppose to guess until the right answer magically pops out of your mouth. Fun times!

ha!

I have played on a team with that guy!:rolleyes:

Almost wrote: "I've played with that guy!", but someone might read that wrong. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I'm using that idea next time my Pictionary clue is 'milk' :D

(They should make a "Naughty Edition" Pictionary...that would be a hysterically fun time)

HAHAaha! Well, you might not win that round, but you'd win the game!

"BOOB!" "BOOBS!" "LACTATING!" "TITTIES!" "MILK!" "DRIP!" "DROP!" "LET DOWN!" SPLASH!" "VITAMIN D!" "36D!" "BOTTLE!" "HUCOW!"


The best part of those games are the interactions and laughter.
The whole WTF were you thinking!?:D LOL


I'm sure one could make their own cards.... hmmmm
 
Last edited:
HAHAaha! Well, you might not win that round, but you'd win the game!

"BOOB!" "BOOBS!" "LACTATING!" "TITTIES!" "MILK!" "DRIP!" "DROP!" "LET DOWN!" SPLASH!" "VITAMIN D!" "36D!" "BOTTLE!" "HUCOW!"


The best part of those games are the interactions and laughter.
The whole WTF were you thinking!?:D LOL


I'm sure one could make their own cards.... hmmmm

LOL! I just googled it...it seems that game already exists...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/25/draw-what-card-game_n_7658070.html

You can go to draw what game dot Com to see their ad and order the game with a free dry erase board too!

Looks like some of the phrases to draw are "sloppy seconds", "suck a bag of dicks", and "wet t-shirt contest". Sounds like an "amusing" game...
 
Last edited:
HAhahahahahah! of course it is already a game!!!! LOL

Thanks for the link!


Now, with some REALLY close friends, the "act it out" clues could be quite fun!;)
 
Last edited:
Lovely day.

Hopefully will be able to unplug from the machine and take advantage of it.

(taking the doggie for a RIDE IN THE CAR! to get Speedway coffee and MickyD's Breakfast doesn't quite count)




heh heh..... My "food" choice likely alienates at least a couple of potential muses.
:)
 
Last edited:
ok. less nice now (at least not raining, still).

but chilly and overcast, so apparently that was my big outdoor adventure.:rolleyes:
 
reminiscing in my gallery has been amusing.

former muses are still a-musing.
 
Last edited:
Sketch books (and scans of) are helpful reminders... When photos are not available.

being a very visual guy.
 
previous muses still have it. :)

Just revisited a series and "filled in the blank".
 
I wonder, maybe, as time allows, I should revisit some other past scenarios and materialize them.
 
I'll ponder it.

The goal resonates.
Not as keen on trading sex for...anything.
Not big on bringing firearms into any sex scenario, even if the result is reducing the number of them.

Check them at the door...? Get a Bigger BANG for your buck?...no...

Get a better fuck for your bigger bang...? hmmm...
 
I appreciate your willingness to think about it. I get the discomfort with the trade, but really, I think what the woman is offering is a gift. She doesn't want/need the firearm, she wants to help him see the world differently. But he has to give up something of value (to him) to appreciate the gift. Or to allow it.

I'll share mine when I'm done with it.

:heart:
 
Back
Top