Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting back in the game and am now searching actively for RP. I see a lot of people writing things in blocks of text, so here's a fun way to talk about who I am and what I'm all about on this site.

I AM:
~a dude

I LIKE:
~the romance behind sex
~the sex that comes from romance
~older/younger pairings
~realistic relationships
~a little of everything
~focused approaches to stories, no matter how subjective or specific

I CAN:
~write long posts
~write short posts
~make stories last long and build up
~get right down-and-dirty
~RP with men and women
~use the English language with practiced mastery and deliberate accuracy
~make characters that are not-so-typical of Lit (no Ryan Steeles or Jonathan Powers here....unless that's what you like)

I CANNOT:
~pee on you
~torture and kill you
~be a sissy
~be a wolf-fairy that hangs out in a wooded glen
~keep from impressing you

I'll be engaging in my own pursuit of people to RP with. If you're interested, send me a PM and let's see what we can come up with.


Despite my last post, I was in the game, then I wound up falling out of the game because of work schedules. Isn't it weird how people like us wind up being the only reliable employees of anything in the weeks around the holiday season? I apologize to all my previous partners and my lateness, but I'm here to stay, and I wanna get busy. Whaddya got, Lit?
 
Seeking Real Writers (Not guys who want to talk dirty)

Hello Lit,

I've been bumping my old post a bit to try and entice some writers to join me on some adventures but have been unlucky so far, save a few splendid candidates.

I am looking for men or women who would like to explore the dynamics of a married couple as they dip their feet into the world of swinging.

This genre leaves many angles to explore including: cheating scenarios, girl/girl scenarios, FMFM scenarios, FMF scenarios, MFM scenarios, and also gangbangs.

I have a strong preference towards older, slightly dominant men and would love to find one who would explore all of the above scenarios with me i.e. she meets this man first and then he leads her down a rather dark rabbit hole.

That said, I most enjoy partners who like a good amount of plot/build-up to the erotic parts wherein we explore the emotional construct of all characters involved.

Please PM me to introduce yourself and ask for more details. Try to avoid one-liners --- big turn off. Extra bonus if you have AIM or Gchat.
 
You should write the blurb on the back of books! As much as both ideas sound (not in a small way by your 'blurb') very interesting I fear I'd fall far short of your ability.

Seriously though YOU SHOULD WRITE THE BLURB ON THE BACK OF BOOKS!

EDIT: that was supposed to be for SweetAsSugar
 
Last edited:
Okay, here is my bequest...

I'm on vacation with my girlfriends somewhere in southern Europe, maybe Greece. Anyways my personal things get stolen from my room. As per the hotel, I go visit the local police (corrupt) to report the crime. Well very quickly, the situation turns on me and I become.. well you know.

Guidelines:
email format
perverted theme
obvious rape

If this interests you, being a dirty cop or maybe more, please PM me. Would love to play.
 
I have the writing bug again, and I am in desperate need of an active thread. So if anyone needs a male for one of their roleplays or would simply like to brainstorm a fresh idea out in pm, then please let me know. Save me from my boredom I beg of you!
 
Alexa knows there's no such thing as magic.
Except ever since she moved into the attic apartment on Grant Street, she's having impossibly erotic dreams. Every morning, she wakes up aroused, but none of the men she knows interest her. They just don't hold a candle to her dream lover.
Until one evening she runs into the being who has been invading her dreams at the local corner store.

Despite her beauty, Alexa is almost entirely disinterested in sex. While the other girls in her dorm are hooking up with guys, she just can't be bothered.
She is an ideal candidate for the first human tests of a new drug meant to increase the sex drive. Except when the testers see her, they agree that rather than give her the normal dosage, intended to create a gradual change over time, they will give her a mega-dose.
 
Hello

Looking for a dominant male for:

A story involving a rich indian girl living in england , who gets black mailed by her familys chaffuer to have sex with him, against her wishes , she starts to enjoy having sex with him and starts a ful blown affair .

however as their affair progresses her parents arrangeh her marriage with an indian man . they live togather for a while but her husband was nothing like her lover and in the end her lover and her cuckolds the husband and the husband secretly gets off seeing his wife getting used and she and her lover dominates the husband and humiliates him.

i need a male to play the role of the lover and the husband .

please pm me . thanks

open to suggestion to make the idea better.

thanks

Sana
 
Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a woman to write a thread with.

I don't have anything concrete in mind, aside from the idea that a wholesome girl is some how corrupted into an uninhibited sexual woman. The means, and goal, are up in the air at the moment, to be fleshed out with my partner.

Thanks.
 
Due to whatever reason some threads have come to a halt so I am relisting them with a few others. Always needing a good male Co writer. Pm any interest or questions

Also if any of my Co writers notice their thread here and are still wishing to continue writing please let me know and I will delete it from the list.

Thread ideas
1. Chances and Fate (Working title)

2. Haven based idea Would prefer knowledge of the show and character personalities.

3. Setting things right back home

4. Heart Over Orders

5. Love's Fatal Inspiration

6. The Lady and the Pirate ~~

7. Biker idea Basic SOA knowledge would be a plus.

8. The Lady and the Lawman Love of Western movies a plus

9. Love trumps it all

10. Married but not to each other
 
Hello all I am currently seeking two possible Rps

1st is a boy made a promise to a girl, his best friend when he was 8 that when they grew up they would be together. She moved two years later. He is now 25 and a semi successful writer. He seeks out his girl having kept his promise. He finds her.

Now for the girl interested Im thinking here to have had a horrible life abused? Or maybe she didn't contact him because she thinks she is ugly/fat, or she is in a bad situation stripper/ prostitute. My character doesn't care and fights for you or tries to build you back up. Looking for a good romantic RP

2nd idea is for my character to come home from college his mother got remarried tries to a nice man. He also has a sibling, be it a man or woman, who is in there last year of high school. My character has seen the sibling on the internet on fetish sight. ( crossdresser/costplay) sites. And waits for the right time to spring it on them. He is a fan and asks to have a personal show or he will tell your father. This becomes heated as his attention less to him kissing you and fondling you but stops before he actually sleeps with you. Thinking you could either sneak in later and finish what he started or threaten him by recording the ordeal.

Just a few ideas PM me if interested. I am open to suggestions and tweaks to the poly and premise. So please if interested PM me, trust me I don't bite...hard
 
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq331/woefoe/nnk8348.jpg[img]

any ideas on where to go from here?
 
He has not felt love for thousands of years. Since his transformation to an immortal he has stayed on the fringes of society. But one day he stumbles across a familiar face. Could this be a reincarnation of his long lost love? Or has the empty cavity in his chest where a heart once beat finally decided that it is ready to heal?
As a 'were-' he has three shapes he can assume: the human, the animal, and the were-. As a human he is as powerful and quick as the most rigorously trained olympian. He has also learned from his animal side to be stealthy and in some lights nearly invisible. He can also broadcast images, scents, tastes etc into the mind of humans he is making eye contact with thus giving him enormous manipulation abilities, especially over the weak minded. As an animal he is similarly the alpha and can similarly manipulate animals he is making eye contact with. In were- mode he has the head of the animal while maintaining the body of a human. In this mode all of his powers are amplified ten fold.
If any of this interests you, pm me.
 
Looking for a female roleplayer to restart an old thread of mine that has gone dead. The scenario is based on the film "Before Sunrise", where two strangers meet on a train travelling through Europe and feel an immediate connection. They have one night together before one of the characters has to leave for a flight back home. There would be an equal focus on the romantic and the erotic themes of the story.

If you'd like to check out where we were originally taking the thread, here's a link:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802493

Obviously, with a new writing partner, we could take things in new directions. PM me if you're interested.
 
I am looking for a female writer to write the character of a strong woman who is training for a super secret government agency to be an assassin.

The female character back ground would be completely up to you.

I have some ideas for scenes in the thread and will discuss them through PM.

I would like someone who could post at least every other day but that is not in stone.

If this sounds interesting please shoot me a PM,
thanks for reading
 
Demon Queen

I have written the beginning to a plot that was dying to get out of me. I need one male who is literate and can do a more dark, horror, romance than a sweet cute story line. by dark romance I mean he is devoted to her and only her, but that's about it. The picture is just one image of him in demon form you can always change it and please give him a name. I need to know what to call your character.

The thread should supply all information, but if you have questions please pm me with them. I would require that you write full, detailed, paragraphs that are long. Yes, I want a long enjoyable read. If you find writing more than 2 paragraphs to be bothersome than please move on.

I have spurts of activity and then I might go a week where life gets busy and I can't get on. I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I promise I'm so worth the wait. Also I usually play black females and this woman is no different. Why is this important? Because I'm black and I feel we don't get enough pictures or representation of this fine erotic art. So I will get a bit touchy if you say you kissed her porcelain neck instead of her caramel thighs.

Okay, thanks for reading, thanks for considering and I hope I get to play with you soon.
 
I have an idea about two best friends, the guy is gay and has been best friends with a girl for many years. Unfortunately his lover died a year ago and he is very lonely, My idea is for one night he wants to experiment since he had never been with a woman. So he gets his best friend to help him out, he promises to pull out. But he and his partner also wanted to have a baby, but was never able to adopt one. So he gets it in his head to try and get his best friend pregnant, he doesn't tell her he wants her to be the mother of his child right before he finishes.

All in all they get even closer and he actually enjoys having sex with her, basically its a gay man becoming bi. I could see this going many ways, she is eighteen years old. And the guy id say 30's or older, since he would have known her since she was fourteen years old. So he decides for her eighteenth birthday to be with her. Since he promised her when she was fourteen that if on her eighteenth birthday she was still a virgin and single. He would help her with it. And he will love every minute of it.

PM if interested
 
Looking to get back into the game!

Ladies
I've been sitting on the side lines for a while now. Looking to get back into writiing. Looking for an adventure. Past, present, future. I have three main charactors. I have also written several minor role charactors.

So ladies if your looking for a guy to write with PM me. We can work some thing out.

BRIGHTWELL
 
Female needed

For one reason or another, my partners in the following threads have abandoned them. I am looking for a female writer to pick up where they left off or start anew depending upon our discussion. If any of them peek your interest, please PM me before falling into and starting with it.

A Chance Meeting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=843794

The Woman In The Painting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802176

With Friends Like These http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=840429

Venture In Sexuality 101 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803171

The Secret Mansion http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=834524
 
Seeking female writers for small group thread

The basic story/premise relates to a demonic prince who's next in line for inheriting his fathers throne and title as hell's new king. As part of his preparation for this ascension to unholy power, however, the dark prince is required to take on a queen. During this 'courtship' period, an amnesty period is granted which opens the door for various potential brides - from demons, monster girls, mortal humans and even the potential of angels. Some may arrive to the underworld in hope of gaining power or influence for their own means, while others perhaps have entirely different reasons for their arrival.

This will be a relatively small roleplaying thread for which I already have two or three interested writers whom are considering joining up, but I'm open to accepting a couple of others who may wish to participate. My only real requirement is for you to be somebody willing to do a couple paragraphs worth of text per response and be willing to read through similar posts. The second part is especially required, since anybody whose written with me or read some of my threads know how long winded I can get at times. :p

If you're interested in joining up or have any questions, then feel free to send a PM my way for further detailed information and/or to possibly iron out a character.
 
Seeking 1x1 roleplay with female

I am recently new and still looking for someone to participate in a 1x1 roleplay with me. If interested shoot me a message just know I am okay with any type open to all interests.
 
Hey there,

I did get a few responses to one of my story ideas, but am still looking for anyone interested in the other two!

* Cute young policewoman has a sister with a drug habit. The sister can't pay and the drug dealer requests the cop's body in exchange to have the debt waived. Implication that if she doesn't, the sister will go to prison herself, or worse. Cop willingly submits into the hands of the criminal, who naturally ensnares her more and more. This is made more twisted by the fact that the policewoman once put the criminal away for some crime or other, so he seeks revenge through her sexual humiliation.

* A modern-day witch tries to summon a demon to send against someone she despises or who wronged her. The demon agrees, but happens to be an incubus, and rejects all her attempts at payments aside from sexual payment. At first he just wants 'an embrace to seal the pact', but that kiss turns into a lot more. He uses mind-influencing (not mind-controlling) powers to turn the tables in his favor. Perhaps he is angry that she tried to gain power over a Great Might Demon. Eventually, he breaks her down until she is just his bitch. Once she is his slave, perhaps he sends her to the man who insulted her to submit to him, too.
 
Umm, I'm not sure how to start this so, here it goes:
2 ideas I have thus far- Uncle and niece RP or a wrongly arrested housewife in a small town where the sheriff takes advantage of her.
Send me a message if you think you want to write with me!
Another thing-I LOVE the show "Person of Interest" and would love to do a story about this.
 
Last edited:
Looking for someone for 1x1 RP

I am looking for something more on humiliating side - although in a specific way, the idea of bimboification - playing/creating story of character, who gets changed in both her mind and body, and tries to cope with the consequences.
I am looking for her to interact mostly with males, but not exclusively, and have heavy clothing emphasis in the RP.
If there is anyone interested, please PM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top