Try This & Report Back

Took me a while to find this again Mr.G, but threw a lot of cross checking, and finding out things got moved around in here (in side Lit).

I have been here before before my great melt down a few years ago (use to go under another handle) but threw the many years of fun showing this, many a great pussy has had squirt on my fingers, and I just love it!!

It does work ladies, and yes it's easy to have a hour of good orgasms (just remember to put a lot of Gatorade and water back into you!!)

With three now interested in this, I can see this must go on, and show them just what the rush is as they squirt!! Thanks Mr G for the great cause to keep this thread going!!
 
Variations

I'm curious about some of the best variations couples have tried with this general technique. Many have been discussed but we should be SHARING in her. It is mostly anonymous and one persons fantasy can certainly be a huge turn on for others too.

Because of the intensity of the G-Gasms and the effort to get them to fire over and over again this does not generally lend well to the highly emotional / loving you can give her if she's in the mood for quiet making love or soft oral so she can have a "nice" O and fall asleep in your arms. This technique is more physical usually than that.

The most fun I've had is using the technique in some mild B&D&S&M. Tie her face down over those pillows - don't forget squirters need 4-5-6 or more layers of double folded beach towels. Tease her. Turn her on. DON'T LET HER CUM. Repeat until she is squirming almost gagging she's so horny. G her. Spank her ... FAST. This will further discommbobbulate her brain. It doesn't have to be hard - just fast. Something ELSE happens in the brain when you do this. Combine fingernail raking over her inner lips, across the top of her bum. If it is pink and HOT it'll feel like sandpaper. USE sandpaper. Make her guess. Bring her back to logical lucid thought for a minute or so and then fire her up again until she can't tell if she's being spanked or having another G-Gasm(s). Kneel in front of her face so she can/must suck you while smackin that ass some more. Fuck her from above facing her feet. In that position your cock will be hitting her A-Spot from the back side and if you push a small vibrator against her clit while you do this you can get the A-Spot firing on every 10 or 12 thrusts AND she'll be orgasming from her clit while you do this. Combining any TWO types of orgasms is bordering on a RELIGIOUS experience for most women. They will talk in tongues. They won't be able to walk (properly) for hours and will orgasm spontaneously the next day.

If you have your own FAVs or variations of ANY type come back and SHARE with the rest of us. We are ALL here to learn.
 
Tragic

This was the key for me- wish I had read this twelve years ago :rolleyes:



Just doing some math here. Assume making love 5 times a week for 12 years and average say ... 12 G-Gasms / Orgasms per session.

You MISSED OUT on almost 40,000 orgasms !!! Of course some women report less than 40 (four ZERO) in their LIFETIMES so one mustn't get greedy here. I'm just suggesting ya could had 40,000 MORE!!!
 
Just doing some math here. Assume making love 5 times a week for 12 years and average say ... 12 G-Gasms / Orgasms per session.

You MISSED OUT on almost 40,000 orgasms !!! Of course some women report less than 40 (four ZERO) in their LIFETIMES so one mustn't get greedy here. I'm just suggesting ya could had 40,000 MORE!!!

I like your ability to do the math Mr. G. Lol
 
40,000 over a LIFETIME or so

TIMES, say, 50% of the people who have read the thread and discovered that it works. So ~ 400,000 times 40,000.

Think about that people. Those who have contributed to this thread with ideas, techniques, variations etc etc should feel GREAT knowing they increased the number of ORGASMS by a HUGE amount. Great KARMA.

What's 40K times 400K ??

A LOT !!!

When ya get to the PEARLY GATES and ST. Peter asked what you've done to get in just mention THIS SITE and you're IN !!!
 
Many thanks Mr. G for this thread and this technique!

Unfortunately the first (and so far, only) time I tried this on my partner I was instructed to remove my thumb immediately - she found it very uncomfortable. However I discovered that this was mainly due to psychological discomfort of having fingers in her, something that I've been gradually working to solve.

Still this is a really good technique and one I'll try again in future when the conditions are better.

As someone who has spent over a year voraciously devouring all manner of sexual information and knowledge, I'm really curious about the factors that affect the success of this technique. Maybe I'll set up an online survey or something.
 
Oh Yea!!! 800,000 Sometime Tonight

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A GREAT EXCHANGE OF INFO.

I still believe that in the majority of cases the determining factor in whether this works or not is mental - loss of control with a person not fully trusted or known, NOT wanting to relinquish control even though they really want to - they just can't let go.

MOST of these women WILL reach their EUREEEEKA moment if their partners smply keep trying A LITTLE BIT all the time when they are making love and super horny. I get emails from couples who have tried for MONTHS and then all of a sudden one night it happens. After that it is cold start to first G-GASM in about 2 minutes and one every 30 seconds or so after that until she signs over the deed to the ranch!!

AGAIN, THANKS for ALL the feedback and helping each other achieve this incredibly BONDING experience. MUCH more research is needed so PLSE ... lurkers & others join in, post, advise, suggest. It's all good.
 
Yeah the psychological factors definitely have a big effect, but then again that's true for most female orgasms.

I'm interested in the purely physical factors though, specifically pelvic-floor musculature. Like, did those who succeeded on the first or second try have well developed vaginal muscles, and did those who worked on it over weeks or months have help from muscle development over that time period?

I have seen several studies which link g-spot orgasm potential to vaginal muscle strength and development, as well as many anecdotes of women suddenly gaining the capability to orgasm vaginally after a period of pelvic floor exercise.
 
I Found This In ...

Some old files I've kept on the topic. I can't see it in any of the old posts so if I have posted this already my apologies but I don't think I have. ... just a little of an old pervs memories and maybe a jolt to the imaginations of the lurkurz out there who need to continue the "research."

At one point in an earlier relationship when I was feeling a tad kinky I would make my SO get on her hands and knees and I would eat her from below and spank her while I nibbled and sucked on her. I did notice that if I gave her a minute or two to prepare, by the time I started giving her a good tongue lashing she was just DRIPPING. During a quiet moment one time I asked her what she thought of getting spanked while getting eaten and how did it feel having an orgasm while getting her cute little bottom smacked till it was pink. She looked a little annoyed and said, "It just hurts." Soooo .... I stopped doing that. Didn't smack that ass for maybe 6 months. I asked her one night what she felt like doing and she put her head in my chest and, like she was embarrassed to say, mumbled, "You haven't spanked me for a long time. Why?" When I said it was because of her response when I'd asked her had led me to believe she didn't like it, she just just shrugged and said she didn't know why she'd said that and then draped herself over my lap. Suffice it to say she could barely sit the next day but she also had one of the longest, most intense single orgasms I had ever produced in her.

Many of the posts show a reluctance to tell a partner of a fantasy but I also wonder how many women would never admit to a lover that they have that burning desire to have a burning rump before, during or after INTENSE sex.

Communication.

Jump forward to a LD relationship I had briefly. We had spoken of spankings and some bondage so when we hooked up I made sure one of our many stops during a week away was an overnight stay in a small cabin isolated from any other cabins by woods and a small hill. I made many references to our long distance chats about bondage and a good spanking and early on in our week away I made sure over dinner that THIS was THE night. I was going to tie her down with her bum up over some pillows and wail on that ass of hers. She was quivering and spasming as I tied her down and I started off with a belt and then a bath brush. I never got too forceful although in retrospect I think she could have taken ANYTHING I'd given her that night. She was dribbling and probably cuming during some of the smacks with the bath brush but then I decided to take a break. I was caressing her flaming bum and decided to experiment further. I shoved a thumb into her pussy, pressed down on where I thought the mysterious and elusive G- SPOT might be and *EUREEEKA* - within about 30 seconds she started to have THE most intense whole body orgasm I had ever witnessed. She screamed over and over so I shoved her panties in her mouth - not to shut her up really but just for the effect of being muffled. I smacked her ass a few more times with the bath brush and my hand and then applied my thumb to the same spot. Another incredibly violent orgasm ripped through her and as soon as I let it subside I grabbed the bath brush and smacked her some more. When my thumb was stimulating her G-Spot her pussy muscles were grabbing my thumb so tightly it felt like another fist in there. pulse pulse pulse ...

For about 45 minutes I alternated between my thumb doing her G-Spot and my hand or the bath brush cracking against the cheeks of her ass and upper thighs. She told me later that she'd lost count of her orgasms after about 15 of them and I think those "15" were all in the first 10 minutes or so of her "ordeal.". She said that they all kind of drifted together and she couldn't tell whether she was G-Spotting or being spanked. I had never seen a more intense display of orgasmic contortions. She couldn't walk for half an hour and had spontaneous orgasms the next day every time I walked by her.

On one other occasion, before we went our separate ways, I told her we were going to do a repeat of the spanking night. I didn't tie her down this time but I was a little more forceful and during several of the G-Gasms she passed out. As she started to come to I would either paddled her or G her again. As she'd begin to regain consciousness and realize my thumb was either in her and about to pound another G-Gasm into her or the bath brush was cracking against her ass again and she would begin to G-Gasm HARD again and pass out. I only did that I think 3 times because her eyes were going weird when she came to ... that far FAR away look like maybe she wasn't gonna make it back the next time she was sent into orbit...

So many posts describe how horny they got from getting the spanking and how good the sex was afterwards … Have any of you combined the two and driven your partner right out of their friggin gourd? Have any of you discovered another way of upping the stimulus factor so their reactions were quite beyond belief? Plse SHARE!!
 
Mz Mark

IS A PhD so WHADOI know?

She kyboshes the whole concept because, in her humble opinion, it will increase "rejuvenation" surgery and other
medical abuses. Others may feel marginalized or left-out because they do not know about it, have never been with somebody who did or just generally feel inadequate and dysfunctional.

So let's not even talk about it, OK?


""New Research Finds The G-Spot . . . So What?""

""Simply knowing about or having a clitoris isn’t necessarily the panacea of sexual pleasure for all women. There are a number of important sociocultural influences that can lead to sexual dysfunction, even in women with perfectly functioning clitorises. Similarly, simply knowing the location and anatomy of the G-spot won’t necessarily lead to sexual pleasure or better sex for all women, and it’s important to keep that in mind when evaluating the importance of this research. - See more at: http://kinseyconfidential.org/research-finds-gspot/#sthash.7bNOwd1U.dpuf""

http://kinseyconfidential.org/research-finds-gspot/
 
Hello all!

My wife and I found this site by accident and boy am I glad we did!! We are in our 40s and been married for 23 years. We thought our sex life was great until we found out about the G spot about a month and a half ago. Then after reading what others were experiencing from this thread we have been trying almost every night for the last week and a half. The first night we tried this we experienced the ‘not so feel good’. Nothing seemed to be working as advertised. Well, I am here to tell you, as I type, I am exhausted because finally we started to get somewhere two nights ago. That night I only got two hours of sleep and last night only 4. But she FINALLY EXPERIENCED THE BIG “O”. To see the look on her face afterwards… she laughed, giggled but yet felt VERY satisfied. We attempted to continue but she said it wasn’t progressing. I guess because we took too long of a break in rejoicing what had happened that she cooled down too much and by that point was ready for sleep (with a smile). So now we get to look forward to reaching the big O with one after another.
Now, I love my sleep but when it comes to pleasing my woman everything else takes a back seat. When we were dating years ago she could climax just from sitting on my leg, yep the ‘dry hump’. I asked her “did you just climax”? She said “yeah”! I said “ITS ONLY BEEN 30 SECONDS”!!! She just smiled. The first 10 years of our marriage our sex was great! She experienced vaginal climaxes and came the same time I did. Of course I timed it that way because that, so far, is the best! Then, either from the number of children but probably more from the C-sections, she experience more and more trouble achieving a climax. For years now most of the climaxes she would have would be through me going downtown or clit stimulated by a finger or toy during intercourse. Well, since we started trying to achieve a multiple “O” things have only gotten better! I mean, it went from having sex maybe one or two times every other week to EVERY night. And SHE wants it!! Of course, who wouldn’t?
I love to please her and that has always been my first mission. I just want to see her enjoy it and I absolutely love to hear her. With these techniques I get so much more sound from her. She is enjoying it so much more now, and so am I. Thanks to everyone that helps run this forum!
Oh, we are only on page 28 of this thread....:D
 
My wife and I found this site by accident and boy am I glad we did!! We are in our 40s and been married for 23 years. We thought our sex life was great until we found out about the G spot about a month and a half ago. Then after reading what others were experiencing from this thread we have been trying almost every night for the last week and a half. The first night we tried this we experienced the ‘not so feel good’. Nothing seemed to be working as advertised. Well, I am here to tell you, as I type, I am exhausted because finally we started to get somewhere two nights ago. That night I only got two hours of sleep and last night only 4. But she FINALLY EXPERIENCED THE BIG “O”. To see the look on her face afterwards… she laughed, giggled but yet felt VERY satisfied. We attempted to continue but she said it wasn’t progressing. I guess because we took too long of a break in rejoicing what had happened that she cooled down too much and by that point was ready for sleep (with a smile). So now we get to look forward to reaching the big O with one after another.
Now, I love my sleep but when it comes to pleasing my woman everything else takes a back seat. When we were dating years ago she could climax just from sitting on my leg, yep the ‘dry hump’. I asked her “did you just climax”? She said “yeah”! I said “ITS ONLY BEEN 30 SECONDS”!!! She just smiled. The first 10 years of our marriage our sex was great! She experienced vaginal climaxes and came the same time I did. Of course I timed it that way because that, so far, is the best! Then, either from the number of children but probably more from the C-sections, she experience more and more trouble achieving a climax. For years now most of the climaxes she would have would be through me going downtown or clit stimulated by a finger or toy during intercourse. Well, since we started trying to achieve a multiple “O” things have only gotten better! I mean, it went from having sex maybe one or two times every other week to EVERY night. And SHE wants it!! Of course, who wouldn’t?
I love to please her and that has always been my first mission. I just want to see her enjoy it and I absolutely love to hear her. With these techniques I get so much more sound from her. She is enjoying it so much more now, and so am I. Thanks to everyone that helps run this forum!
Oh, we are only on page 28 of this thread....:D
It is a really good thread, enjoy the next " few" pages!
 
Research findings....

I have to say, my wife and I have been VERY skeptical about what people are saying in this thread. For years my wife has been a squirter but has never had multiples. She also had a very low sex drive. After finding this thread we didn’t believe it would happen for us. But since we have been trying, every night for over three weeks, we have found that she can have multiple Os and her sex drive has come back. :D We are also discovering that I can get her to climax within 5 to 10 seconds!! And several times too!! Her orgasms also seem to be lasting longer the more we try. She does say that these instant Os can’t compare to the Os she gets from clit and g spot orgasms. But I find it funny that I can make her stop mid sentence and she is unable to say anything!!! I LOVE IT!! Of course so does she. You see, she thought her body was broke from having so many kids. Well, thanks to this forum, we have found that not only is her body not broke but she may have a higher sex drive than me. Oh darn!:D
 
A crushingly BORING

... explanation of the increase in libido, sexuality (more like an ADDICTION) and sexual self confidence is the MASSIVE increase in many brain hormones associated with love and sex. OXYTOCIN is known as the LOVE hormone and orgasming from the G-Spot is THE number one way to turn the tap ON for this brain drug!! Once it is produced the body gets used to it and quickly enters a new "normal" of a sexual HIGH. Most women will describe it as an addiction of sorts and will say that the more they get, they more they want.

The great thing for men is that even if you're overweight, stressed out, on meds or just older, etc etc as long as you have fingers (and a tongue helps) then you can easily drive her nuts over and over again EVERY NIGHT!! Many men say that it used to be all about the dick but now that they know how to give her multiples any time they or she wants they find that as gratifying as OUR fabulous 2.3 seconds of orgasm .... nice but compared to your 15 or 20 seconds of orgasm repeating every minute or so until the cows come home .... gaaaaa!! I am soooo jealous!!!

Enjoy. Please share different techniques so others may follow and innovate on their own and don't forget to SHARE!!!
 
My wife said

she can feel it in her whole body, her face especially because she gets really flush. She has also noticed she can cope with daily issues much better now. She feels like her hormones have been "leveled" or "reset". It's no secret in our home about, the week before her time of the month, she can sometimes overreact to issues with the kids. Well, this is that week and things seem to be very different. You see, our family can get stressed more than most at times just because we are a very large family. Having a large family like this is such a blessing but it does come with it's challenges! Sometimes she feels like she is doing it all by herself. Well, now I know a way to help release all that tension she has built up. To give her something that blows a bubble bath out of the water is just beyond compare! What a blessing! It also draws us closer, helps her feel better the next day, feels REALLY GOOD at the time, I get to see her facial and body reactions which is the main reason a guy watches porn, I get it whenever I want, I doubt she will ever say no, she turns on SUPER FAST now, She is communicating during (unless she can't talk :D), it's really erotic. I could go on and on...
We have found that using a lubricant helps a LOT! She loves to receive massages from me but you don't want to do it without a cream or something. Most of those either taste nasty or are for external use only. Guess what some of the professionals use? 100% natural grape seed oil. Totally best around! Perfect for a massage, safe for internal, no taste or smell and doesn't cost a lot. We bought a good size bottle a the local store, near the cooking oils for $4 bucks. Awesome stuff!!
My main point is this, we were considering medical assistance for what we thought might be a possible hormone imbalance. While we believe there is a time and place for using the medical system we don't agree with 95% of what they do, but that 's for an entirely different website. Through people sharing their experience on this forum I have found that, through sex, I can "level" my wife's hormones and the positives that go along with that are just too many to list. What's more is the positives not only affect the two of us but everyone we are around.
The only downsides are constant facial shaving, trimming nails and less sleep and a little more laundry. I feel we have been missing out for years!
I know this will not work for everyone but this is just our testimony. The most difficult thing about this is how to share it with your friends and others you know will benefit from it.
May the research continue.....
 
Frustrated. Have always known and felt the wife's g-spot. It feels like a walnut (very wrinkled and ridged - right?). Have tried pursuing it but she says all it does is feel uncomfortable and hurt. Have tried it on her back and on her belly and nothing. Plenty of arousal, plenty of lube if you know what I mean. I tried it both before and after clitoral orgasms. I know you said not to get frustrated but its difficult knowing where this is and knowing its in reach and not having success.

Any tips or should I just give it a rest for a while?
 
[ROFLMAO Maybe she just needs someone to "explain" it to her!



QUOTE=Mr.G;49368513]IS A PhD so WHADOI know?

She kyboshes the whole concept because, in her humble opinion, it will increase "rejuvenation" surgery and other
medical abuses. Others may feel marginalized or left-out because they do not know about it, have never been with somebody who did or just generally feel inadequate and dysfunctional.

So let's not even talk about it, OK?


""New Research Finds The G-Spot . . . So What?""

""Simply knowing about or having a clitoris isn’t necessarily the panacea of sexual pleasure for all women. There are a number of important sociocultural influences that can lead to sexual dysfunction, even in women with perfectly functioning clitorises. Similarly, simply knowing the location and anatomy of the G-spot won’t necessarily lead to sexual pleasure or better sex for all women, and it’s important to keep that in mind when evaluating the importance of this research. - See more at: http://kinseyconfidential.org/research-finds-gspot/#sthash.7bNOwd1U.dpuf""

http://kinseyconfidential.org/research-finds-gspot/[/QUOTE]
 
Warning

About two years ago, I was on my elbows and knees giving a guy a blow job. Hubby was kneeling behind me, G-Spotting me with his thumb. His intention was to drill me from behind while I finished the blowjob.

Long story short. With Hubby's acceptance, I spent a weekend in the guy's apartment nursing his dick back to health.
:eek:
Jenny
 
....... I was on my elbows and knees giving a guy a blow job. Hubby was kneeling behind me, G-Spotting me with his thumb. His intention was to drill me from behind while I finished the blowjob.

Long story short ...... I spent a weekend in the guy's apartment nursing his dick back to health.
:eek: Jenny

I warn couples in the first couple of pages that you should NEVER G her while she's on your face. She will lose control and ram your nose so hard you may wake up speaking French or wurst (sic).

This proves it. Although the positions aren't exactly as cautioned about the result was the same. The guy is lucky you didn't bite it clean off and swallow it while you were yelling. Now THAT's a video that woulda gone viral in no time.
 
Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I hope all who have been here - posters and lurkers alike have a HAPPY, SAFE, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.


LONG LIVE THE RESEARCH!!!
 
show her this thread... simple as that

but if she does not know you are on Lit then maybe that in itself demonstrates a communication issue
 
Back
Top