"Fuck me like you hate me..."

When he says, "You know what happens when you go around the house braless like that and tease me with your titties, don't you? It means your titties have to be punished."
 
She said to me "If you know what's good for you than you won't stop until I say we're done."
 
He'd read some answers I'd posted on an S&M forum on Fetlife. I had given a couple of heavy ideas to a thread asking for ideas from a Sadist for new punishments....

He said, "I thought you were a masochist?"

"I am, Sir."

"But these are most sadistic responses. Are you a switch?"

"Oh no, Sir! This girl is simply providing PSOs."

He replied with a smirk, "Hm.....I see now they are rather a bit of your wish list..."

Dropping my head to hide my building nervous excitement, "Thus showing, Sir, that You are indeed the Sadist, whilst this sub merely a pain slut."
 
I was fucking her ass, and I ordered her to meow like the filthy animal she was.

Her: "Yes master! I'll meow for you Daddy!" Then she started mewling like her life depended on it.

*Sigh* Good times. I miss her.
 
Last edited:
From an ex... "your blowjobs are the gold standard to which I compare all the others" :D
 
I was fucking her ass, and I ordered her to meow like the filthy animal she was.

Her: "Yes master! I'll meow for you Daddy!" Then she started mewling like her life depended on it.

*Sigh* Good times. I miss her.

Hah, one time, the wife started acting like a cat just to be cute. Ended up (somehow) with me holding her down and railing her while she mewled desperately. That was a weird one, but a fun one. :D
 
Hah, one time, the wife started acting like a cat just to be cute. Ended up (somehow) with me holding her down and railing her while she mewled desperately. That was a weird one, but a fun one. :D

I'm not greatly into petplay, but this sounds hawt!
 
"When I come home I'm going to fuck you in the ass whether you like it or not, I don't care if you cry"

and that he did! I'd been encouraging him for ages to do it, but whenever he started the pain would be too much and he'd feel sorry for me and stop. But that night, he fucked me so hard up my ass and even when I begged him to stop, he wouldn't... It was a year ago but I still masturbate thinking about it :D
 
Either..

"my name" How do you make it taste so good?

Or..

'You're in so much trouble'

Said to me by two different people, but both were very good evenings.


And possibly a more amusing... 'that's what happens when you fuck a girl in the ass too hard'...
 
wow, I wish some of these things had been said to me for real

sadly all the interesting things have only been said in phone sex lol
 
My fiance was pretty vanilla when we got together. When we started seriously talking about the submissive aspects of my desires, he was pretty cool with that. When I mentioned that I liked to be whipped, he wasn't so sure. Then about a week later, he sat me down all serious and said...

"Cass...I don't know what you've done to me. All I can think about is tying your arms above your head and putting enough stripes on your back you'll be able to feel them for a week. And that's exactly what I'm going to do."

*sigh*
 
When I arrived home from work, He came to the bedroom pushed my head down to the bed and said, "This is mine". I replied, "Yes, Sir." He fucked me as his best friend watched a movie in the next room. I am normally a loud one but this taught me to be quiet and I kept whispering yes yes yes omg yes yes yes. God that was fun.
 
Last edited:
"Oh my God, will you marry me???"

The next time I hear that from a single male fuck buddy, I'm running a mile on principle. :rolleyes:
 
There are a few, including:
"I don't care if it hurts, I told you I was going to use all of your holes today and I will." And
"Yes you are, you're my whore"

There's sappy stuff that sticks too, but I don't want to make you sick!
 
hm....once when I threatened to break up I was told he'd put me in a hole in the ground....that was memorable....

so was 'you will get punished if you try to change position while I f--- you'
 
This one is not exciting for a forum of this nature, but my favorite is 'I loved you from the instant I saw you' from a man who meant it........:):heart::):heart:
 
Back
Top