Wtf Is It With The Interest In Incest?

If you've got nothing useful to say,
then give us peace and let this thread rot away!

Let me think.... NO
I respect you have morals and I admit i started this thread when i was sick and tired of running across Incest related threads on ths bulletin board. But this just seems a remarkably volatile post and it just seems a shame to let it die.

Secondly with guys like JackLuis keeping up things like that anti police thread of his i figure i'm well entitled to my free speech.

Let me think.... NO
I respect you have morals and I admit i started this thread when i was sick and tired of running across Incest related threads on ths bulletin board. But this just seems a remarkably volatile post and it just seems a shame to let it die.

Secondly with guys like JackLuis keeping up things like that anti police thread of his i figure i'm well entitled to my free speech.

You have a free speech right, but a bump isn't an exercise of speech. You're welcome to say anything further on the subject.

It seems to me it's been beaten into the ground. There are many reasons why incest is a popular category, and they've been pretty well fleshed out in this thread already, but many non-incest readers don't want to acknowledge those reasons and keep saying "I don't get it." There's not much more people can say, I think, to make those people get it.

Mom Gets The Car Stuck.

Sht-I-Put-Up-With.jpeg

Attachments

• Sht-I-Put-Up-With.jpg
    Sht-I-Put-Up-With.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, but there's an incest angle on everything: Mom Gets The Car Stuck.
33-year-old MILF mom Merri is driving the minivan back from the beach after a salty day in the sun with 18-year-old (Merri started young) identical twins Terri and Tommy (who started as Tomi but had gender reassignment a couple years back) along a lonely alternate route because faulty GPS. The road becomes a thin gravel track... and minivan gets stuck crossing a stream bed. Merri and Terri in their skimpy bikinis, and Tommy in his Speedos, all get behind to push the van up to dry ground. Exhausted, they fall into the stream to cool off. Somehow (because local herbs emitted aphrodisiac fumes) they end up in a triad daisychain, slurping away.

Then the bear shows up.

33-year-old MILF mom Merri is driving the minivan back from the beach after a salty day in the sun with 18-year-old (Merri started young) identical twins Terri and Tommy (who started as Tomi but had gender reassignment a couple years back) along a lonely alternate route because faulty GPS. The road becomes a thin gravel track... and minivan gets stuck crossing a stream bed. Merri and Terri in their skimpy bikinis, and Tommy in his Speedos, all get behind to push the van up to dry ground. Exhausted, they fall into the stream to cool off. Somehow (because local herbs emitted aphrodisiac fumes) they end up in a triad daisychain, slurping away.

Then the bear shows up.

This reminds me of the writing exercise to pick the first sentence of a novel you like, and then follow it with this sentence: "And then the screams began."

The one that leapt to my mind right away, although I wasn't the only one, was Charlotte's Web:

"Where's poppa going with that axe?" said Fern to her mother as they were setting the table for breakfast.

And then the screams began.

"Where's poppa going with that axe?" said Fern to her mother as they were setting the table for breakfast.

From the author of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies...

Charlotte’s Web and Monster Girls

Rachnee.jpeg

Attachments

• Rachnee.jpeg
    Rachnee.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
This reminds me of the writing exercise to pick the first sentence of a novel you like, and then follow it with this sentence: "And then the screams began."

The one that leapt to my mind right away, although I wasn't the only one, was Charlotte's Web:

We've got a thread on this somewhere, here on AH. Maybe six, nine months ago. I reckon we all had a go at it. Somebody might find it (I'm too lazy).

We've got a thread on this somewhere, here on AH. Maybe six, nine months ago. I reckon we all had a go at it. Somebody might find it (I'm too lazy).

This being social media, if it happened six months ago, it's time to bring it all back as though no one remembers the first time.

Wait, what? *stops scrolling* Is this a real thing? If so plzpostlinkkthx.
BWAHA! :heart:

Alas, I wouldn’t be able to do it justice. :(

However, if it helps, the Oblimo family cable modem IP’s address now has “twink lifeguard triplets” in it’s Google and Bing search histories. But all that gets me is the Patriota twins and rando dick.

(Why don’t I have a VPN when I’m in smutmonger mode? Because I’m an idiot, that’s why.)

Hm.

The Stranger and Zombies said:
Mother died today.

And then the screaming began.
It’s the context of an incest thread that adds poignancy.

BWAHA! :heart:

Alas, I wouldn’t be able to do it justice. :(

However, if it helps, the Oblimo family cable modem IP’s address now has “twink lifeguard triplets” in it’s Google and Bing search histories. But all that gets me is the Patriota twins and rando dick.

(Why don’t I have a VPN when I’m in smutmonger mode? Because I’m an idiot, that’s why.)

Stand by while I quickly hax your puter to look at your pr0nz.

A variation on that is "And [insert qualification] the fight started. . ."

For example:-
I rear-ended a car this morning on the way to work. I knew
right then and there that it was going to be a REALLY bad day.
The driver got out of the other car and wouldn't you know it, he was
a dwarf.

He looked up at me and said 'I'm NOT f*#%ing happy!'

So I said 'Well, which f*#%ing one are you then?'

And that's how the fight started......

A variation on that is "And [insert qualification] the fight started. . ."
But this is pr0n so replace 'fight' with 'fucking'. The setup can be prosaic.

Merri skipped lightly across the field, bemused by spring scents, glorying in the companionship of her teammates | cousins | fans.

And then the fucking began...

But this is pr0n so replace 'fight' with 'fucking'. The setup can be prosaic.

Merri skipped lightly across the field, bemused by spring scents, glorying in the companionship of her teammates | cousins | fans.

And then the fucking began...

I like the way you think.

How's this (courtesy of Melville):

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago – never mind how long precisely – having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world.

And then the fucking began.

Back